Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru's saying it's "DONE." Again.

krome2ez

Only at LEAST once a day. As you may have gathered from the other posts. NONE of us take anything the "guru's " say as being fact. Take it as entertainment nothing else. :). Oh welcome to the site. :);)

Thanks for the welcome! I learned very quickly not to take anything the "guru's" say seriously, I learned my lesson a month and a half ago when I got excited over some rumors at another site.

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Ok great. With all the information and 99 cents I can get a cup of coffee.

Only a moron would believe a word of this CRAP! :D

Has it occurred to you that someday the RV will actually happen. It's not a game, but a certainty. So, when it does, do you suppose that you may be reading posts just like this one? Hmmmm.

If all you want to do is sit back and criticize, nobody really want's to hear it but you.

We've heard that a million times also, and we are not here to listen to people whine, rant and

complain about every honest and decent post.

I think you'd be best to complain about something of substance rather than voice the same opinion constantly about innocent posts.

That is the point of this blog and your should be ashamed of yourself for sitting in judgment as if you know it all. You clearly don't and so don't try and deter the rest of us from having a little hope and excitement about our future.

And, that makes me one of the morons I suppose.... so good.

I'm not sure why you bother reading stuff that you are never going to believe or trust. Most of us take it lightly, but the fact is, something is happening and we're all trying to read the tea leaves. You just pour the tea out before we get the chance... loosen up a bit, it's all good.

But, my point is only that one day you will be wrong and probably that same day would have been negative right up to the bitter end.

I hope you're wrong in this case for all our sakes.

BTW, this is not personally directed to you per se', really just sick of reading the same old complaints. There is zero literary value to your post, so why bother us with it?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

11-18-2011 Guru TonyTNT great news told to me that this was done in Iraq and this is great...they read this info all morning long to their people: [1. Iraq is now a sovereign nation. 2. Iraq's military is now fully in charge of their country. 3. Iraq is now a secure country and no longer has to worry. 4. The IQD along with many other currencies were just revalued and the IQD is now the strongest currency in the world.]...…Not going be, IS NOW the strongest currency. Also have not one, not 2, 3, but 7 separate confirmations that Iraqis were paid in RV'd dinar today. The banks are closed. They went to their accounts, looked at their numbers, significantly different from what they've been getting. They are excited over there. SOME FOLKS say it may happen today – it is NOT scheduled for today, again its not scheduled for today, they could do it…. but it is scheduled for the very near future being MONDAY...Ministers will be formal on Sunday along with HCL. All votes have been taken, all formalized on Sunday...our time is coming – the RATE whether USD is GBP is CONSIDERABLY over $3 dollars.

11-18-2011 Guru Gary Announcements were made in the Mosques this morning in Iraq, confirmed, they listed 4 different points: 1. Iraq is now a sovereign nation. 2. Iraq's military is now fully in charge of their country. 3. Iraq is now a secure country and no longer has to worry. 4. The IQD along with many other currencies were just revalued and the IQD is now the strongest currency in the world.

11-18-2011 Guru Bulldog75 THE CAKE IS ABOUT TO COME OUT OF THE OVEN. AND IS BAKING AT 4.40+...MANY SOURCES CONFIRM CONTRACTOR PAYMENTS ARE DONE, UST AND CBI RATES COMING OUT OF THE OVEN MUY PRONTO NOW. CASH REGISTERS WILL RING ON MONDAY

11-18-2011 Guru Poppy3 this will be a wonderful thanksgiving!! we have wondered throught this thing for years waiting for the end of the war then waiting for an election , then waiting for them to declare a winner , then waiting for the cabinet to be appointed , then ministers , then chapter7 , then a multitude of laws, etc ,etc and now all is finished politically and confirmed. GUYS the end is upon us and we are just days away from cashing in. I know this in my heart and believe with all the information circling from washington to bagdad and china and russia all indicating they are ready and willing this time to open the doors and pour the blessing out so the people of IRAQ can start & restart their lives.

11-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg we now have several confirmations of cashins in iraq dubai...the fact CHINA IRAQ AND THE IMF is upset helps....they are upset over delays...we are diligently working the system and will report...we like today... no rate

11-18-2011 Newshound Guru Joey All the news articles sounds like something good is about to happen...Truly amazing all of these articles...it goes in phases...Govt...HCL...Contracts...bilateral relations...Trade..CBI...Shabibi and what is happening at the banks...That Round Table Discussion is so important...would love to know who is involved in those Round Table Discussions...makes you wonder who is part of that....as Vic said the other night probably Christine Lagarde IMF...John Lipski...World Bank, Hillarious, China...talking about what really needs to be done with the currency...you can just hear in articles how detailed and involved all of the meetings are lately...absolutely amazing including how Saleh (CBI) has never changed his terminology he has always said the restructuring of the currency and the deletion of the zeroes is a policy that is STRATEGIC..."STRATEGIC PLATFORM TO THE TOTAL MONETARY POLICY OF THE CBI"...Monetary mass will be reduced VERY SOON thru the issuance of NEW CURRENCY...this action is an important part of the reform process...Strategic Platform...VERY SOON GUYS, FEELING GOOD.....WE ALL SHOULD BE

11-18-2011 Guru BWM CBI can update at any time... it's a manual event...the CBI has opened on a saturday... but if you think about it... it's not necessary...they won't be trading currency...their currency will just have "more value".

11-18-2011 Guru Bulldog75 SHAKE N BAKE TIME: WAHOO HOO TEMPERATURE IS RISIN'. HIGHER AND HIGHER. LANDING GEARS ARE DOWN. WE ARE READY TO RUMBLE. WATCH CBI NOW TODAY. WE ARE GOOD TO GO. MAKE ALL FINAL SERIOUS PREPARATIONS...WE ARE SAFE, SECURE AND KNOWING OUR TIME HAS COME.

11-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg NEWS FLASH: just received information and confirmation of ONE CONTRACTOR that was paid yesterday in iraq in RV'D dollars... not enough yet so we are seeking multiple verifications and will report all day.

11-18-2011 Guru BGG I did hear last nite from a very interesting source that we would be at the bank today...he was adamant (and he has MEGA "skin in the game") - however, while it would be possible based on other info I got in yesterday...I think today would be just a "pinch" early. I do get indications that everything that needed done politically is finalized - it may take a little bit to get the technicalities moved along. For instance, once Parliament is done voting the "final measures" (which is purpored to already have happened) how long will it take the CBI to give the "go-ahead" to the BIS and so on and so on...We could have a few more days yet - but not long, I don't think

11-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg we are still in the game. By that i mean expect it at any instance. we have been striving to verify the happenings. What we know is that 133 countries are still showing 0.0000 at the UST bankscreens...th​us no or limited trading. This is unprecidented. We are trying to and will have answers on the following today: Confirmation that employees cashed in with RV'd Dinar in Iraq, Confirmation that contractors Cashed in with RV'd Dinar, Confirmation that UST has released, Confirmation USA has released and will not interfere and /or impede Revaluation...I am still expecting it any time.

11-18-2011 Guru Bear5642 IT HAS BEENA 3 STEP PROCESS AND WE ARE NOW INTO PHASE 3...PHASE 3 WAS ACTIVATED THIS MORNING...WE ARE NOT LOOKING AT BANKS IN USA, WE HAVE OUR EYES AND EARS ON DUBAI, IRAQ, BAGHDAD, AND ISRAEL...THE PROCESS HAS OFFICIALLY NOW BEGUN AND...WE WILL PROBABLY BE GOING TO THE BANKS BEFORE OR AFTER THANSKGIVING. I KNOW THE BANKS ARE CLOSED HOWEVER THIS CANNOT BE STOPPED AND WILL NOT BE STOPPED, THIS IS A DONE DEAL. WE ARE WAITING FOR THE CBI TO SEND IT OUT...THIS IS COMMING FROM THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INFO THAT WE KNOW. THIS RV HAS NOW MOVED INTO THE FINAL PHASE AND LETS SAY THE ICING IS BEING PUT ON THE CAKE AS WE SPEAK

11-18-2011 Guru Bulldog75 OUR RATE IS GONNA COME IN ABOVE 4.40 BY WHAT SOURCES / INFO HAVE COLLABORATED. THE QUESTION IS WHAT RATE. LOTS OF PROJECTIONS/RUMORS. ONLY A SMALL GROUP OF IMF 7 AND A FEW TECHS ARE SWORN-IN BY OATH, KNOW THE RATE. SHABS HAS PAYROLL TO MEET. THAT WAS TURNED IN TODAY. THE CHECKS AND MONEY ARE TO BE RV ed AND IN THE BANK FOR SATURDAY. "THAT'S PAY-DIRT DAY." FRIDAYS ARE POPULAR FOR INT'L MID EAST RVs. WE WAIT AND KNOW OUR DAY IS NEAR.

11-18-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz [via elsie] gary has heard that treasury has released...Meetings concluded and imf got what they wanted. Hoping to see something morning bagdad which would be cbi or morning usa

There is a news service you can subscribe to at Google Finance pertaining to the Dinar RV. When any news about the dinar happens, it comes over the news wires right to your cell phone as an email. The latest wire this morning said that the RV occurred this morning between 8-8:30 at around $4.60 ( I forgot the exact amount of change ), but it was stopped in process. It said Shabbibi was baffeled as to why it was stopped and he is looking into this. Obviously there are greater forces at work here then Shabbibi. I was with a friend tonight who subscribes to Google Finance, and he showd me the message on his phone that he had received with tthe above information. Feels like it could be soon.

• Upvote 2

I'm new here, does a whirlwind of "intel" like this happen often?

Welcome to DV. "Intel" like this shows up daily. Stay grounded and read the rumor section for entertainment purposes. Dive deeper into the dinar world by reading Adams free literature and the pinned posts. I will give my notice to my place of employment after I get Adam's e-mail notice and have completed all the banking transactions.

It is a journey!

• Upvote 2

I never believe in guru rumors and I never post rumors but I think he may actually be correct this time. I received an email from my cousin this morning whose husband was in the military and still has a few contacts over there. My cousin said that the Iraqi's are indeed being paid to reflect the RV and that we are suppose to be notified of the RV on Monday. My cousin has never once, after all these years, offered any kind of information or rumors. We are praying her information is correct. Fasten your seat belts folks, we might just get lucky on Monday. Please don't hate me. My cousin and her husband are in their late sixties and very decent people. They believe what they are hearing out of Iraq.

• Upvote 4

I'll wait for a text message. :D

You know it's so funny, I used to tell my girlfriends to go on with their lives and stop waiting on some man to text them or better yet, find someone who would actually pick up the phone and call them. And now look at me! Been waiting for months for a man (Adam) to text me. Every time the phone alerts I think "oh maybe it's him!" and I run to my phone. Ah...the irony!!! :D

• Upvote 3

I never believe in guru rumors and I never post rumors but I think he may actually be correct this time. I received an email from my cousin this morning whose husband was in the military and still has a few contacts over there. My cousin said that the Iraqi's are indeed being paid to reflect the RV and that we are suppose to be notified of the RV on Monday. My cousin has never once, after all these years, offered any kind of information or rumors. We are praying her information is correct. Fasten your seat belts folks, we might just get lucky on Monday. Please don't hate me. My cousin and her husband are in their late sixties and very decent people. They believe what they are hearing out of Iraq.

Plus one! I think we are at the end of this ride too. Thanks for sharing! Go RV!

• Upvote 1

You know it's so funny, I used to tell my girlfriends to go on with their lives and stop waiting on some man to text them or better yet, find someone who would actually pick up the phone and call them. And now look at me! Been waiting for months for a man (Adam) to text me. Every time the phone alerts I think "oh maybe it's him!" and I run to my phone. Ah...the irony!!! :D

Your too funny Canuk. Great post.+1

• Upvote 1

There is zero literary value to your post, so why bother us with it?

End Quote

Because just like yourself he/she is free to write whatever he/she feels like.....About your judging the value of that post... You don't represent every Member here so your judgment is not universal. To you it's zero value and to others is of some value.

You like me and everybody else only represent yourself.

• Upvote 3

There is a news service you can subscribe to at Google Finance pertaining to the Dinar RV. When any news about the dinar happens, it comes over the news wires right to your cell phone as an email. The latest wire this morning said that the RV occurred this morning between 8-8:30 at around $4.60 ( I forgot the exact amount of change ), but it was stopped in process. It said Shabbibi was baffeled as to why it was stopped and he is looking into this. Obviously there are greater forces at work here then Shabbibi. I was with a friend tonight who subscribes to Google Finance, and he showd me the message on his phone that he had received with tthe above information. Feels like it could be soon.

Got a link to the Google finance Dinar RV site? Searched gooogle finance and did not find it.

Guess your first date didn't go that well. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Go RV

• Upvote 1

There is zero literary value to your post, so why bother us with it?

End Quote

Because just like yourself he/she is free to write whatever he/she feels like.....About your judging the value of that post... You don't represent every Member here so your judgment is not universal. To you it's zero value and to others is of some value.

You like me and everybody else only represent yourself.

Absolutely! 100% correct! Well said, umbertino!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ive been reading this site I forgot I bought Dinars in 2005-06 while in iraq, some of these people may be paid by dinarbanker.com to boost sales before it crashes?????

Oh yes, absolutely paid. This is marketing. teee heee If I wasn't educated I could be convinced to buy more, come on they are exciting...stupid as hell, but exciting. I hope everyone here knows that now is the time to hold. Don't sell, don't buy, don't give these bozos a dime. If you want to spend money that will be more valuable, become a VIP or take some classes in money management. Go RV, Mwua!

I can't argue with that, I guess...Smile....

The Shepard has cried wolf so many times that the sheep won't listen.

What are we going to do when it really RV's? We might be on this site making fun and joking about how dumb and stupid these folks are. We will dismiss the posts and chalk it all up to rumor. Or we may crash the CBI, IMF and every other web site out there so we can confirm. Certainly I can't wait for the day. I am feeling confident it will be quite soon. You wait I am willing to bet that Adams' text or email may be delayed beyond the GURUS spewing of unconfirmed misinformation, because Adam will truly be confirming his facts.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Does that coffee come with a doughnut?

laugh.gif Good one! I can't help seeing your avatar armondoth and hear Schultz saying "I know noootthhhhiiinnnngggK".... classic! wink.gif That fits with the two big questions around here... when and how much? ... I know noooth... well, you get the picture! rolleyes.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif