Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Will RV Tomorrow 11/11/11

Hey you goofy guys up there! I'm thinking that since the numeral "11" basically means chaos, something chaotic is bound to transpire tomorrow... and, no, I'm not being negative...I'm just sayin'...GO RV!!! laugh.gif

Wow, you got me thinking and looked up the significance of the number "11" and came up wit this:

#11 Significance

The Significance of the Number 11 - (This is too creepy)

email ^ | unknown | Dave Pawson

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 2:01:02 PM by VRWCmember

No doubt you've seen the e-mail going around about the number "11" in relation to the WTC and Pentagon attacks of 9/11. If so, you are sure to enjoy David Pawson's response to it. Don't know who David is; however his response is hilarious! Be sure to read the response after the 'Original Email'.

Original Email:

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11

After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.

119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11

Twin Towers - standing side by side look like the number 11

The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11

State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union

New York City - 11 Letters

Afghanistan - 11 Letters

The Pentagon - 11 Letters

Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted or orchestrating the attack at the WTC in 1993)

Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11

Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

END

Now, I don't know if anyone yet has mentioned it, but the world "REVALUATION" has how many letters? Yep! 11!

Anyway food for thought! wink.gif Not to mention that this year is that "money bags" year! Dig this:

Numerology

"11:11 is a big deal in the world of numerology.

If 11:11 starts showing up in your life, it signals an event of synchronicity (something important is about to happen), a good omen (go for it!), or a spiritual presence (just stopping by) and not random chance or coincidence. The number 11 is a Master Number for numerologists, where adding 1 + 1 doesn’t equal 2, it equals 3 (yeah, I know that’s not how they taught you in first grade, but numerologists have a perfectly good rationale; when a 1 joins with another 1, there is a conjoined space between them and that space is where the third 1 exists — imagine 2 circles overlapping and the overlap is the “equals 3″, just your basic sacred geometry). Of course, 3 is super holy Trinity at its best (yes, we all love 3), so I’m sure they’re wigging out waiting for November 11, 2011, or 11/11/11, that’s 3 Trinity’s in one day, which does only happen every 100 years."

We'll see tomorrow I guess.... GO RV!!! smile.gif

P.S. DO NOT BUY MORE DINAR BASED ON THIS!!!!

Edited by AoK
  • Upvote 2