Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I feel the earth rumbling!!!! Rv is close!

josh772

email # 1

Hi again, it's me - Adam Montana. I sent an email recently that received a heck of a response - it was my "RV Rate Thesis". I'm perfectly ok with admitting I may have been wrong! It happens, right? I'm not perfect. Well... this is a strange situation that I find myself in. You see, I will always have my own opinions... ... but I also listen to people who know what they are talking about. And in this particular case, I'm being told by people that I truly respect... ... that I'm way off base with my prediction of a "ten cent RV". They think it should be much higher than that. Hey, I'm no fool! I will happily admit to being wrong and eat all of the crow anyone can shove in my face if I'm wrong on my projected rate! After all, it's only my opinion. But I am hearing a lot of persuasive talk from some very smart people that makes me think I could be very wrong, and we'll see that very soon. All we can do at this point is wait, right? I'm here waiting with you! If I can help you, feel free to use the support desk... and "HERE'S TO ADAM BEING WRONG!!!!" Best regards, all - Adam Montana

email #2

This is another free email from Adam Montana and

the Dinar News Network. This email is proudly

sponsored by the VIP members... if you're a VIP

member, please accept my sincere thanks for your

contributions to the site!

If you're not a VIP member, I think you need to read

this entire email CAREFULLY.

I'm not sure if you saw my last chat...

but I think we're getting close.

In fact, I'm getting more and more excited

about this investment... and I'm giving you

fair warning that as soon as the rate changes

on the Dinar, I am immediately closing the

doors on my VIP group. You will NO LONGER be

able to sign up for it.

I'm not kidding... the VIP service that

so many people currently benefit from is

NOT going to be available to you once the

RV is announced! You either get in now....

... or you are on your own.

Let me get to the point:

I want you to join VIP. I'm going to give you a

reason to do it now, and I'm going to make it worth

your while. If you don't like hearing about VIP....

feel free to click this link and remove yourself from

the email group. Here's that link:

Click this link to be removed:

http://www.aweber.co...Ga0jAzMnMysTJw=

Read more:

I received Adam's email like everybody else......Before admitting he may have been wrong it'd be better to wait...As usual... In Investor's terms .. Higher than 10 cents would mean more than 100 times our Capital for us Investors and NOT , say 1:1 or even 3:1 if they have a lop.....

Thanks for the post. When I read it, I knew the bottom feeders would be here to make fun of it. Don't worry, they've never had anything in their lives to believe in. Just stupidity on a keyboard. So Says....................DayTrader

Were bottim feeders b/c we dnt get excited about a post sating sumthing good is bout to happen but fir no other reason than they have a feeling based in nothing with no facts or commentary to bak it up or support it all

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I like to think it is close. I do believe in the power of positive thinking but something this big needs a lot of the positive outlooks. I thank those of you who are positive and have nothing to say to negativity other than its a downer.

Oh I forgot..thanks Adam for keeping me grounded.

I know far too well what disappointment feels like. Except for a few special moments, I have lived with a much disappointment through a great deal of my life. But this is different. I have a tingly feeling in my abdomen, and my legs are a slightly shaky. I feel like a laugh, a genuine, bend over, hold my tummy, out-loud laugh is stalling around at the back of my throat. My eyes are beginning to burn a little bit like they may begin to water, and I feel slightly light-headed and trembly all over. Am I sick, or is this what honest-to-goodness, real, once-in-a-lifetime excitement feels like? :rolleyes::blink::lol::D:P

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post. When I read it, I knew the bottom feeders would be here to make fun of it. Don't worry, they've never had anything in their lives to believe in. Just stupidity on a keyboard. So Says....................DayTrader

Couldn't say it better, thanks DayTrader, the bashers are people that need the intel sugar to survive; :lol: never contribute with anything and still dare to bash; well, their empty head is what keeps them alive! ! ! :lmao::D:lol::P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lol really??!!! People are give me negs... Oh you people... lighten up...

You have already evened out, I was going to give you a +1 but someone beat me to it. We have to keep it light, or we go craRVV, crazy.

Lol, Maybe not so much a rumbly feeling as a tingly feeling...what's my diagnois now?

Carpal tunnel?? LOL. Couldn't be I feel it too.

I know far too well what disappointment feels like. Except for a few special moments, I have lived with a much disappointment through a great deal of my life. But this is different. I have a tingly feeling in my abdomen, and my legs are a slightly shaky. I feel like a laugh, a genuine, bend over, hold my tummy, out-loud laugh is stalling around at the back of my throat. My eyes are beginning to burn a little bit like they may begin to water, and I feel slightly light-headed and trembly all over. Am I sick, or is this what honest-to-goodness, real, once-in-a-lifetime excitement feels like? :rolleyes::blink::lol::D:P

I think it is the real, once-in-a-lifetime excitement . GO RV.

• Upvote 1

I'm betting on Thanksgiving or there abouts. The House will be back off of recess. The House must make an official anouncement to the Iraqis to restore their confidence in government, the economy & in the ID. This will demonstrate the government is still in charge & not Shabibi.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm betting on Thanksgiving or there abouts. The House will be back off of recess. The House must make an official anouncement to the Iraqis to restore their confidence in government, the economy & in the ID. This will demonstrate the government is still in charge & not Shabibi.

Luigi I gave you a +1 to even you out. Not sure why people have to neg when it is something they don't want to hear.

I agree that Adam's email got my blood pumping. I love a man that can admit when he is wrong and in this case, I am praying that he was wrong. LOL Adam, thanks for everything you do. I think most of us put a great deal of faith and trust in you because you do tell the truth. We know that no one really can give us guarantees but we do appreciate your opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1