Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A new Grandbaby

pokerplayer

Well folks, 2-3 hrs ago Jace James @ 8 lbs 9 oz , 20.4 " was born. has a full head of hair and all his digits in all the right places. He is my second grandson and is oh so precious and means more then any stack of dinars.

He is healthy, my daughter and her husband and first born are doing great.

Just thought I would share. Now a few more minutes reading and off to bed. I am bagged.

pp

• Upvote 13

Congrats, I know how you feel. I have two. The youngest is seven months. I didn't know I could love anyone more than I love my kids. Now, I've got to walk around thinking about how I'd die for them all over again. Love is amazing. RV before Christmas.right.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations PP - As the proud GrandMother of 23 I can relate to your excitement easily. My hubby and I tried to

attend all birth happenings and we made most of them. Nothing like seeing that sweet little angel all snuggled

up next to Momma. Congratulations again and keep them safe. :hug:

• Upvote 1

Congratulations!!!

People tell me that it doesn't matter if its the first or the fifteenth grandchild it's the most exciting day when they come into your life!!

Someday I will have grandkids.....hopefully not to soon (my oldest is 18)......and I will be one of the lucky ones too :)

EACH ONE IS EXCITING AS THE FIRST !!! ;)

• Upvote 1

I have four kids and eight grands, and if you can believe it since I can't, one beautiful little 4 month old great-granddaughter, and I can tell you that the last was just as exciting as the first. I think the births of our kids, grandkids, and now great-grandkids is God's way of telling us that miracles still happen ordinarily to ordinary people. Congrats on this latest miracle, and I think your news belongs here so we can remember, anticipate, and/or share it with you. And great name, by the way.

• Upvote 1

He is my second grandson and is oh so precious and means more then any stack of dinars.

Congratulations! I'm glad to see you have your priorities in the right order. May God bless your new grandson with good health, happiness and His gift of salvation.

• Upvote 1

blessings and congratulations PP...grands NEVER get old...they are always a blessing....as a 12 time inductee myself I know !! :lol:

PS I fixed the title for you ;)

Thanks EagleEye, I was so tired last nite and after I posted, I saw that. I was just to pooped to ask for a change.

Thxs everyone for the great comments !!!! It is so great wearing the title of a grandparent, and I wear it with pride ....

pp

Ooopps, ran out of +'s, but hey I get a new bunch again tomorrow !!! :P

Glad to see you back Betty Boop, I sincerely hope you have a full recovery.

pp

• Upvote 1