Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FROM BETTYBOOP !!!!!!!!! YES IT IS ME!!!!

BETTYBOOP

So happy to see you posting Elizabeth (Betty Boop) but I hope that is all you are doing... Don't do more than you can handle at this time, It's so important to do as the Drs. say. After being hurt as bad as you were, please take the proper care for a full recovery !!

Hell I say stay on all the drugs you can until the RV happens :lol: Welcome back lady... you were surely missed. Please thank your family for keeping us posted .

Glad your feeling much better BettyBoop..... drugs or no drugs! wink.gif We will be praying for a continual progress in your recovery dear! You bring a light and a smile to us all so don't be a stranger sweetie! All our DV luv gorgeous... wub.gif We will just have to save a spot on that dance floor for ya... can't wait!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Excellent news! Welcome back Betty!!! Thank God you're on the mend. Kick back, let those bruises heal and let the nurses pamper you. If you get stuck with a Nurse Rachet (Do they exist on that side of the Big Pond too?), we'll have Shabibi take care of her.

• Upvote 1

Afternoon all, another "brighter" day. :). Physios got me out of bed for a wee while.................oh the relief on my butt was amazing. Almost moved my earth ! ;). Stood up with support. Legs a bit wobbly. Spoke to flyhi last night on the phone. He sounded completely gob smacked to hear my voice ....it was fabulous !!! Really cheered me up. I even fell asleep smiling despite the pain. :):D. Thank you again for all your good wishes. It really is appreciated and will help keep my spirits up in the coming weeks. Love you all. Bettyboop. X

• Upvote 1

Boop, I am sooooo happy to see you are doing ok. Being in the field, I know the long road you still face. I also feel your will and positive attitude will cary you through this. I also know the anticipation of seeing Mac's caber and the hopefully impending RV are like carrots in front of your horse. It's amazing how many people yoy have touched in your short stay here so far. You will continue to heal and we will continue to support you. Just remember to be a patient and not a nurse right now. Keep up the progress and stay on line.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Boop, I am sooooo happy to see you are doing ok. Being in the field, I know the long road you still face. I also feel your will and positive attitude will cary you through this. I also know the anticipation of seeing Mac's caber and the hopefully impending RV are like carrots in front of your horse. It's amazing how many people yoy have touched in your short stay here so far. You will continue to heal and we will continue to support you. Just remember to be a patient and not a nurse right now. Keep up the progress and stay on line.

Mack's caber.......................oh .........that is what the beanstalk that grew in my garden overnight is . :);). I am trying to be a patient but jeeez that is hard. I am sure you understand. I am SOooooO happy to be back with my ciber family. You are all wonderful ................................now ......................time to see if I can slide down that beanstalk yet. :o:D

:lol: Dear Betty,

I was soooo happy to read your post today, thank you for helping me keep my own lifes challenges it perspective, in light of all you have been through, I have been, and will continue to pray for GodSpeed as you continue to heal and thrive!

P.S., you mentioned that perhaps your spelling may not be perfect, just an observation, and no ill intent to anyone on DV, but your spelling far surpasses some of the folks here, and your are medicated!!! :lol: (my spelling or grammar is also included BTW)

I look forward to hearing more great news from you as you recouperate! God Bless you and yours, Regards,

WEALTHHOUND

Yahoooooooo!!!!!!!!! I kinew something good had happened and I knew it when I got mugged by my dog as he dragged me to the computer to read this thread..............Then he slobbered all over me and You....(your avatar) and said he was gonna have a drink. He likes Scotch......but only the good stuff.. ;)

Thank God Elizabeth..............You sound like your healing and thats a good thing.......Listen do you need me to send my old dog over there for company and security..........Yes Yes it will cost you some food and a few severe slobberings but I'll send some money with him as he likes that Scotch from Edradour made in Pitlochry,Scotland..............good Scotch very smooth.........very expensive. Smart dog.............He likes pretty women and good Scotch.

Seriously Elizabeth.take care, be a good patient, and come home to us all soon. We are all concerned as you can kinda tell I think!!! :)

• Upvote 1

Yahoooooooo!!!!!!!!! I kinew something good had happened and I knew it when I got mugged by my dog as he dragged me to the computer to read this thread..............Then he slobbered all over me and You....(your avatar) and said he was gonna have a drink. He likes Scotch......but only the good stuff.. ;)

Thank God Elizabeth..............You sound like your healing and thats a good thing.......Listen do you need me to send my old dog over there for company and security..........Yes Yes it will cost you some food and a few severe slobberings but I'll send some money with him as he likes that Scotch from Edradour made in Pitlochry,Scotland..............good Scotch very smooth.........very expensive. Smart dog.............He likes pretty women and good Scotch.

Seriously Elizabeth.take care, be a good patient, and come home to us all soon. We are all concerned as you can kinda tell I think!!! :)

WOW!!!! I used to live in Pitlochry and the Edradour distillery was just over the hill for my house !!! Fond memories. So have you tasted "House of lords " single malt ? It is also distilled at edradour. :)

What meds are you on Cooked?...that was a seriously sane 'talk'...what's going on?? ;) You ok? How's the back? :(

Nice to see you drive by to bolster Betty's wellbeing :)

WOW!!!! I used to live in Pitlochry and the Edradour distillery was just over the hill for my house !!! Fond memories. So have you tasted "House of lords " single malt ? It is also distilled at edradour. :)

Honestly I don't remember......but since I tried to drink everything they had I bet I did. When I was there for the tour I found the "tasting room" all that was needed for a complete and comprehensive tour......Delicious..........Had I known you then I would have had need for your nursing skills as I did suffer from complete satisfation.............the very next day. LOL!!

I can hardly drink a Scotch nowadays because it isn't that delicious and oh so enticing of Scottish delights made behind your former home. Now that I know that you know how to get there be prepared for an invasion from Texas as we are all gonna load up and come get you for our next..............tour. ;) No kidding.

When this RV's the world is our Oyster and I have for years wanted to go back and sample again..........if samples can describe that endeavour. Either way darling don't be scared because we are coming to getcha and we are gonna have a real good time. I'll need you to negotiate entry for my old dog though....He will absolutely not be refused especially in the presence of his BettyBoop............Rottwielers are such Pigs!!!! ;)

My heart to yours Elizabeth and my old dog woofs Howdy too. :P

Edited by automag
  • Upvote 1

Betty B, it's grand to see your post after all that's happened to you. I and everyone was indeed praying and hoping you would recover very soon. Please get your rest for every day the doc has said to have and then take it easy still until you're fully recovered!!! We all care about you very much, be well soon dear. :);)

It is great news that you are well enough to be back online with us!!! Best wishes for continued recovery!! And as a side note..If you even saw my caber you would list that experience on your resume!!! ;) best wishes...jim

LMAO!!!!! Yeah well I used say when you have seen one shrivelled up prawn ......you have seen them all. BUT............if you think you have an impressive caber and are able to keep up with me and the adorable gentlemen of the crazy thread.........guess you had better join us over there. ;). Mind you like most men.......you all seem to be under the impression you have something worth bragging about. Come join us, just be well warned that when I am at my best I will litterly run with anything you post and turn it on you. Be well prepared for me to fiddle and diddle so much with your dong it will have no choice but rise. As for your caber............bet I can toss it better than you can. :);):P

Hello my Dear... It's so good to have you back... Now don't overdo things and try and take it real easy, ok... You know we want you to feel taken care of....Kiss and hug to you.

Hello. My darling maestro. It is good to be back all be it in a limited capacity at the minute. I have missed you very much. Thank you for the beautiful music. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Hugs and kisses to the top of you head. ;):):P

• Upvote 1