Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Bytes: Allawi Being Out Isn't A Bad Thing

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The DJ Booth At Allawi's "Off The Hook" Going Away Party. Allawi Wasn't Invited.

10-7-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady article 140 has been complete for months, it just had to be implemented. art 140 isn't the issue, its finding the money, digging it out of there corrupt pockets after they have pocketed it. look at what the kurds have accomplished, they have 24 hr elec. whats iraq have, nothin cause they stuffed there pockets an have for yrs. sucks to be Baghdad, but again what we want isnt what matters here now, is it...drops the mic and walks off

10-7-2011 Guru Med ALL WAS QUIET FROM THE STATE OF LAW, NOW LETS SEE IF IT STAYS THAT WAY. IF SHABIBI DID HIS JOB DURING THE BREAK THEN THIS SHOULD END THIS MONTH. THERE IS PLENTY OF TIME TO DO THE 3RD READING AND PUT THIS TO BED. I AM CROSSING MY FINGERS THOUGH CUZ SO FAR ANYTIME WE HOPED SOMETHING WAS TO BE DONE IT WAS PUT OFF. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER THAT EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID AND THE TIMELINE WERE ACTUALLY CORRECT

10-7-2011 Guru Breitling As soon as they put the Erbil agreement together and agree on it and it's law, you will see the Security seat seated and you will see a fully seated government. They will not revalue until they have a fully seated government. That's the steps, that's what gets them out of Chapter 7 - it's that simple.

10-7-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady the young people in iraq is what will change the future of Iraq, who will throw out the barbarian ways an look to a democracy of freedom for them. its the ones who are set in there ways who wont allow change who believe in killing off any one who stands in there way instead of using peaceful means to settle things. it’ll prolly take them 25 to 50 yrs before they ever have a true democracy. These Iraqi politicians get big bucks to have meetings, to schedule meetings...And there is no incentive to move the ball further, the protests and the corruption law, the integrity law that was just passed is there incentive. we’ve got nothing but good news for the last 6 months. it may not be the news we want but again this isnt about us, its all about Iraq.

10-7-2011 Guru Med BUBBA HAS SOME COOL INFO FROM IRAQ, FROM HIS SON. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE RV BUT IT IS ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WAS IN THE MEDIA...HE [allawi] JUST WALKED AWAY. ONE LESS TO WORRY ABOUT. BUBBA TOLD ME THAT THE PEOPLE SAID AND THIS IS SO TRUE, HE WAS NEVER IN THE COUNTRY. THIS WAS WHAT WAS ALWAYS A CONCERN.

10-7-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady dont look at allawi being out, if he is out, as a bad thing for us as investors in fact it lets them move on to there next fight. its allawis own fault he didn’t do his home work last year with the constitution, the've never known or had a democracy ever, this is new to them. allawi being out, if indeed he is,...might let them move a little more into political calmer waters, an with shabibi doin what hes doin, this will give them a better life. allawi signed a paper an gave a promise to parliament, he said if it came out the supreme council was against the constitution, an it is, then he would walk away from the government. for the peoples sake, according to allawi, he kept his word, he is walking away. this is almost the best news we could have today as far as us as investors. over a yr of stagnation is plenty not only for us, but for Iraq. this is an investment to us, for iraq its there life.

10-6-2011 Guru Bondlady the smart cards have been active and loaded and people are using them for months now. thats how they been paying salaries to widows etc. i doubt we will let them out of 7 for a while. remember why they were put in ch 7 sanctions for being a threat to Kuwait. what have they been doing to kuwait over there mubarek port, threatening them. they don’t know how to shut up an listen. they did just receive total control over there air space too which is a biggie. so maybe they will shut up long enough to finish this. [bondlady] drops the mic and walks off!!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Thanks my brother Thug! Someone negged you for some reason, but I fixed it for you!! ;) Nothing else to do on Fridays, since it is their day off, other than party like rock stars.

Keep an eye on the party Thug....I heard Maliki is coming in drag tonight, celebrating Allawi's going away party!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thug, thank you for the info. Always brightens my day after reading what you have posted. I am not only laughing at the great openers to your stories, but also the utter "stupidity" that these so called Gurus exude in their rants. I know some people could give a shite about spelling and punctuation and grammar etc etc. I for one find that it makes the "source" look like an idiot or a five year old child posting his/her intel. Bondlady seems like an intelligent being, but loses all credibility with the slaughter of the English language. Prolly? I think someone else went on a rant about that word once before if I am not mistaken. Sorry for my rant, not pissed off, I am not trying to start a fight, just simply stating my opinion. I would "believe" these people a bit more if not for the 2nd grade grammar skills that they possess. Happy Friday, first round is on me!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 12

Thug, thank you for the info. Always brightens my day after reading what you have posted. I am not only laughing at the great openers to your stories, but also the utter "stupidity" that these so called Gurus exude in their rants. I know some people could give a shite about spelling and punctuation and grammar etc etc. I for one find that it makes the "source" look like an idiot or a five year old child posting his/her intel. Bondlady seems like an intelligent being, but loses all credibility with the slaughter of the English language. Prolly? I think someone else went on a rant about that word once before if I am not mistaken. Sorry for my rant, not pissed off, I am not trying to start a fight, just simply stating my opinion. I would "believe" these people a bit more if not for the 2nd grade grammar skills that they possess. Happy Friday, first round is on me!

Dude your going to get bashed for bashing bondlady. Just saying. Sha has a lot of respect on the dv forum.

Go RV

I think something a lot of people don't realize is that the site that post all those guru post are just cut and pasted from

other sites and chats. Sometimes you don't get to see the whole picture. I'm not defending any of them, just I realized shortly after getting in this adventure that was the case. I will defend bondlady tho.

Go RV

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

So, because her t's aren't appropriately crossed and her I's may not me propperly positioned she has no credability? And just what Harvard educated opinions have you offered that we can hang a valued hat on? If you didn't notice this lady is from the south and it is quite possible her dictaphone of whatever device is used to translate her chats may not be accurate. As also posted maybe just the cut and paste action loses something. So please, next time you decide to degrade someones knowledge and insight based soley on thier internet chats and presumed lack of knowledge save everyone the trouble of reading your ranst and giving you negs.

He drops his margarita, high fives Jimmy Buffett and stumbley down Caroline street.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

So, because her t's aren't appropriately crossed and her I's may not me propperly positioned she has no credability? And just what Harvard educated opinions have you offered that we can hang a valued hat on? If you didn't notice this lady is from the south and it is quite possible her dictaphone of whatever device is used to translate her chats may not be accurate. As also posted maybe just the cut and paste action loses something. So please, next time you decide to degrade someones knowledge and insight based soley on thier internet chats and presumed lack of knowledge save everyone the trouble of reading your ranst and giving you negs.

He drops his margarita, high fives Jimmy Buffett and stumbley down Caroline street.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Calm down cooked. Apparently you took offense in what I had to say. I know Bondlady has a rep here at DV, and I am very aware that she is possibly from the south. I could really care less if I get negatives because I posted something that was my opinion of something posted in the rumor section. As for my "Harvard" educated opinions, obviously some people here agree with what I have to say, you my friend are not one of them however. I was stating nothing as a personal attack on Bondlady, just simply stating that if you wish people to believe the message that you are putting out there, it would benefit you to at least take the time and "sound" believable. As for degrading her knowledge, read what I posted again. Never once did I knock her knowledge or "intel".

• Upvote 2

Calm down cooked. Apparently you took offense in what I had to say. I know Bondlady has a rep here at DV, and I am very aware that she is possibly from the south. I could really care less if I get negatives because I posted something that was my opinion of something posted in the rumor section. As for my "Harvard" educated opinions, obviously some people here agree with what I have to say, you my friend are not one of them however. I was stating nothing as a personal attack on Bondlady, just simply stating that if you wish people to believe the message that you are putting out there, it would benefit you to at least take the time and "sound" believable. As for degrading her knowledge, read what I posted again. Never once did I knock her knowledge or "intel".

Then maybe the GhostDawg needs to either read her posts more thoroughly or take a chill pill. I have heard folks rant and rave about grammar and such, and it's funny... it's never the ones that are really contributing anything worthwhile... so there you have it Ghost... B.L. is B.L., she does loads of research, brings it on a silver platter for us to read, doesn't charge us anything ... and because she has a laid back approach she catches flack??? Let her be her, and until you can top her with solid Intel please don't ever bother with the negative... seriously dude, there have been too many good folks run off from this site already, don't add to the mess please!

Thanks Thug for another rowdy drive by! Always keeping us on our toes, watching our backs, never sure when you will come racing around the corner with both barrels blasting! wink.gif Good times!

GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 5

I don't care how bad someones spelling is as long as they are trying to help us understand this investment, they can mess up every other word as far as I care!!

To me, the only one that looks bad is the one that has to point this out to everyone!!

NOT COOL!!

Thanks Thug for the post!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Are there two separate "Bond Lady's"? One on her own and affiliated with Currency Newshound? Or is it the same person? Either way if she's affiliated with Currency Newshound, I'd take anything she says with a grain of salt.

Bond Lady breaks down the news and gives her interpretation of it. She also adds to the interpretation from past news and makes a story board out of the news. Bond Lady never gives out "intel", ever. No date, no rate, ever. BL conversations might be posted on Currency Newsbound, but that just amounts to copying it from site to another. That happens everyday.

Bond Lady is someone that puts a lot of effort and time into bringing us the news, with no benefit to herself that I can see. She is highly regarded here, brings us great info, and always follows up with answers if anybody has questions. Her actions are selfless from what I can see.

Alexyn, you must be new here, otherwise you would know Bond Lady and her reputation. By your question regarding Bond Lady, I suggest you do a search and read 8-10 of her posts. I think you would rethink your "grain of salt" comment. Be careful with comments that you don't fully understand. You are talking about someone's reputation.

• Upvote 1

Bond Lady breaks down the news and gives her interpretation of it. She also adds to the interpretation from past news and makes a story board out of the news. Bond Lady never gives out "intel", ever. No date, no rate, ever. BL conversations might be posted on Currency Newsbound, but that just amounts to copying it from site to another. That happens everyday.

Bond Lady is someone that puts a lot of effort and time into bringing us the news, with no benefit to herself that I can see. She is highly regarded here, brings us great info, and always follows up with answers if anybody has questions. Her actions are selfless from what I can see.

Alexyn, you must be new here, otherwise you would know Bond Lady and her reputation. By your question regarding Bond Lady, I suggest you do a search and read 8-10 of her posts. I think you would rethink your "grain of salt" comment. Be careful with comments that you don't fully understand. You are talking about someone's reputation.

I certainly didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers. I respect your feelings for her. I simply was asking what her background was. That is all.

• Upvote 1

I thank Bond lady do a goode job two and she are goodly apreciated on this hear sight..I ain't two goood om me on typin are spelin either so dont bash us fer not carin about miner thing like are durn? spelinuig (or whatever)...Thanks Thug and Thanks Bond Lady and Thanks Bumper and thanks to anybody else worthy of it...in the meantime...cheers and it's...RV time....or maybe thats Miller time :blink:

• Upvote 7

I thank Bond lady do a goode job two and she are goodly apreciated on this hear sight..I ain't two goood om me on typin are spelin either so dont bash us fer not carin about miner thing like are durn? spelinuig (or whatever)...Thanks Thug and Thanks Bond Lady and Thanks Bumper and thanks to anybody else worthy of it...in the meantime...cheers and it's...RV time....or maybe thats Miller time :blink:

Dang Tandy, you may been stung by a few wasps in your day, but you definitely aint never been stung by a spelling bee....

• Upvote 2

Apparently some here do not like when people speak their minds. Isn't that what these forums are a vehicle for? To clarify for those that I may have offended, I have no problems with the intel, or the person that brought that intel here. Bondlady has a very good standing here at DV, I am aware of that, and have read just about every bit of what has been posted here by her, or brought here by others. Personally I happen to "agree" with most of the intel that she brings/provides to us here. That was never the issue in my original statement. Makes me feel as if we are at that "other" site and I am being crucified for speaking my mind about what was being said. Funny, because I never once said that the intel was shite or garbage or pumper this or dumper that. GOD forbid someone cracks fun at someone's spelling skills or lack there of. Sorry for pointing out something that could possibly help an individual out in the long run. It is saddening to me to see that so many people not only write like that, but also talk like that too. From here on, I will keep me mouth shut about being a grammar Nazi, as I would hate to offend anyone else.

• Upvote 2

Apparently some here do not like when people speak their minds. Isn't that what these forums are a vehicle for? To clarify for those that I may have offended, I have no problems with the intel, or the person that brought that intel here. Bondlady has a very good standing here at DV, I am aware of that, and have read just about every bit of what has been posted here by her, or brought here by others. Personally I happen to "agree" with most of the intel that she brings/provides to us here. That was never the issue in my original statement. Makes me feel as if we are at that "other" site and I am being crucified for speaking my mind about what was being said. Funny, because I never once said that the intel was shite or garbage or pumper this or dumper that. GOD forbid someone cracks fun at someone's spelling skills or lack there of. Sorry for pointing out something that could possibly help an individual out in the long run. It is saddening to me to see that so many people not only write like that, but also talk like that too. From here on, I will keep me mouth shut about being a grammar Nazi, as I would hate to offend anyone else.

I agree that there are quite a few hypocrites on this site. Those who leap to the defense of people THEY deem important are usually the first to criticize others for the same thing.

What's up with this "Drops the mic and walks off" stuff?

Bond lady has a integrity above all sites , drops the mike and walks off , a signiture . Bond lady rocks !! never assumes , just Facts !! BL you go girl . : :D

Edited by Telabiz
  • Upvote 1

Dude...for having gone to some "school of higher learning" you sure don't understand what a personal attack is. What you commented on WAS her grammer and mentality. I suggest u (like my grammer?) take a chill pill yourself.

P.S. Despite my strong urge to hit the negative on you...I'm hoping you get my point and leave it at that

• Upvote 1

Ghostdawg

If you actually been to any University you most probably would have taken a few notes in your time, I did, and the grammar and spelling was appalling, trying to get as much information on paper as possible does not make for a perfect tome.

Bondlady is typing quickly, and researchs thoroughly, and does not going back to her study to perfect the writing.

Just a ridiculous jab at someone who is possibly the best provider of the translation of these Arabish articles in the dinar community. Very petty and extremely silly.

Not sure what degree you are doing either, but you are obviously not joining the diplomatic corp :lol:

• Upvote 3

I certainly didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers. I respect your feelings for her. I simply was asking what her background was. That is all.

I have stewed over this post for nearly an hour...not just Alex's here but also the Ghost's. Both of you...all you've done is back peddle on what you said. Own what you say...BL does. What you origionally posted, Alex, absolutely did not "ask what her back ground was" (I para phrase). What you did say, with the same loose thought on what you were actually SAYING as Ghost, was something VERY wrong and presumptuous reguarding a person's credibility and JUST like Ghost, you probobly never FIRST thought to say.."Oh, yeah, I guess that didn't come out right. I apologize..what I ment to say was...".

Siiigh, posts like this could wear a person out. The long wait is hard on everyone as it is. Alot of real effort has been put forth by many to make the wait a little easier to (A) understand and (B) endure. There's probobly a C through Z there too...my point...rather sharply. Own what you say and be ready to admit what you own may not be valued by the majority BUT Know when opinion is something best kept to yourself.

There, my feathers are fine....for now.

• Upvote 2