Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

He is a SHAMELESS PUMPER

rapidrex

Okie Oil Man Late Morning – 10/04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED OUT TODAY [Tuesday – 10/04] HOW TO TELL IF THE TRUTH COMES OUT OF IRAQ . . . IF THEY OFFICIALLY DENY THE INTEL . . . THAT IS HOW . . . I FINALLY RECEIVED THE INTEL OUT OF IRAQ . . . AND IT CLOSELY COINCIDES WITH BEAR5642 INTEL . . . I DON'T LIKE IT . . . BUT THERE IT IS . . . BUT . . . THIS IS DEBATABLE . . . AS TO IT'S VALIDITY OR NOT . . . THE MOST CONFLICTING INTEL TO DATE HAS OCCURRED TODAY [Tuesday – 10/04] . . . TIME WILL HAVE TO PROVE THE TRUTH OR NOT . . . IF YOUR WAITING ON A POSITIVE DEFINITIVE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS . . . YOUR GOING TO HAVE ASK SOMEONE BESIDES MYSELF . . . BECAUSE OF THE REPUDIATION OF INTEL TODAY [Tuesday – 10/04] LEAVES ME WONDERING WHAT IS ACTUALLY TRUE . . . AND WHAT MAY BE A MIS-INFORMATION CAMPAIGN TO THROW US OFF THE TRACK . . . I DON'T KNOW WHICH . . . AGAIN . . . VERY CONFLICTING INTEL TODAY [Tuesday – 10/04] . . . ONE SOURCE REPUDIATES THE OTHER SOURCE . . . WHICH IS TRUE . . . I DON'T KNOW . . . THE RV CAN OCCUR ANY MOMENT . . . OR IT MAY BE AWHILE . . . RIGHT NOW . . . SINCE THINGS CHANGED SO RAPIDLY SINCE LAST NIGHT [Monday – 10/03] . . . I JUST DON'T KNOW . . . IF BEAR5642 HADN'T BROKEN THE ICE I WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED . . . AS I ALWAYS TRY AS BEST AS I CAN TO UPLIFT AND ENCOURAGE . . . LIKE I SAID . . . THIS CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT . . . BUT WE NEED TO BE PREPARED FOR ANOTHER CHANGE OF MIND IN IRAQ . . . THERE ARE NO ADVANTAGES TO IRAQ TO HOLD THIS UP . . . THEIR INFLATION RATE OF 8% HAS RISEN TO THE POINT AN RV IS IMPERATIVE . . . SHABIBI HAS WANTED THE RV FOR QUITE AWHILE . . . HE HAS TO GET PARLIAMENTS DECISION ALSO . . . I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC IN THIS INVESTMENT . . . AND WOULD PURCHASE MORE DINAR IF I WASN'T SO WELL SITUATED . . . BANKS IN THE USA ARE ALL PREPARED AND READY TO ACCOMMODATE A CASHING IN

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Okie Oil Man Late Morning – 10/04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED OUT TODAY [Tuesday – 10/04] HOW TO TELL IF THE TRUTH COMES OUT OF IRAQ . . . IF THEY OFFICIALLY DENY THE INTEL . . . THAT IS HOW . . . I FINALLY RECEIVED THE INTEL OUT OF IRAQ . . . AND IT CLOSELY COINCIDES WITH BEAR5642 INTEL . . . I DON'T LIKE IT . . . BUT THERE IT IS . . . BUT . . . THIS IS DEBATABLE . . . AS TO IT'S VALIDITY OR NOT . . . THE MOST CONFLICTING INTEL TO DATE HAS OCCURRED TODAY [Tuesday – 10/04] . . . TIME WILL HAVE TO PROVE THE TRUTH OR NOT . . . IF YOUR WAITING ON A POSITIVE DEFINITIVE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS . . . YOUR GOING TO HAVE ASK SOMEONE BESIDES MYSELF . . . BECAUSE OF THE REPUDIATION OF INTEL TODAY [Tuesday – 10/04] LEAVES ME WONDERING WHAT IS ACTUALLY TRUE . . . AND WHAT MAY BE A MIS-INFORMATION CAMPAIGN TO THROW US OFF THE TRACK . . . I DON'T KNOW WHICH . . . AGAIN . . . VERY CONFLICTING INTEL TODAY [Tuesday – 10/04] . . . ONE SOURCE REPUDIATES THE OTHER SOURCE . . . WHICH IS TRUE . . . I DON'T KNOW . . . THE RV CAN OCCUR ANY MOMENT . . . OR IT MAY BE AWHILE . . . RIGHT NOW . . . SINCE THINGS CHANGED SO RAPIDLY SINCE LAST NIGHT [Monday – 10/03] . . . I JUST DON'T KNOW . . . IF BEAR5642 HADN'T BROKEN THE ICE I WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED . . . AS I ALWAYS TRY AS BEST AS I CAN TO UPLIFT AND ENCOURAGE . . . LIKE I SAID . . . THIS CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT . . . BUT WE NEED TO BE PREPARED FOR ANOTHER CHANGE OF MIND IN IRAQ . . . THERE ARE NO ADVANTAGES TO IRAQ TO HOLD THIS UP . . . THEIR INFLATION RATE OF 8% HAS RISEN TO THE POINT AN RV IS IMPERATIVE . . . SHABIBI HAS WANTED THE RV FOR QUITE AWHILE . . . HE HAS TO GET PARLIAMENTS DECISION ALSO . . . I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC IN THIS INVESTMENT . . . AND WOULD PURCHASE MORE DINAR IF I WASN'T SO WELL SITUATED . . . BANKS IN THE USA ARE ALL PREPARED AND READY TO ACCOMMODATE A CASHING IN

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Go for it OKie take every opportunity to PIMP THE DINAR I would definately run out and but dinar on your say so..... NFW or in PC terms NOT... great way to back pedal from the guy with the highest INTEL ever....Done Deal, Nuff Said ,,,, 100% finished.... Quit your Job.... Pack your bag and Monday you will be on Vacation..... Anything sound familiar???? now you don't know what is true or not..... you low life moron.. Tell eveyone you have no intel and everything that has come out of your mouth was thought up in your head.... .... enjoy your life and remember Karma is the beach of all time.... you have duped many and continue to try to screw the rest.... Take bear, scottiG and bulldog with you when you go....... I won't judge you..... but I am sure YOUR GOD will.......

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Can someone find out who this flaming so called wannabe pilot dinar guru idiot is and shut him down?

We all know him here constantly spouting his lies and deciet,,rumors that never pan out or even become close to being true.

Telling people to quit there jobs RV is here now ,then using biblical references to further endorse his credibility.

Benny Hinn could learn a lot from him, how to motivate and cheat people with total B/S.

Okie takes this to a new level.

I can turn off his B/S,,but maybe some newbie cannot,,or some elderly one that buys dinar based on his lies and does not purchase her medication or one not paying their bills.

This guy would not make a pimple on a pilots backside and has no knowledge of anything when it comes to this IQD investment.

Just do a search and see how he has lied to ones for a long time.

Its time Okie departed the fix before he really hurts some one with all his tall tales if he has not already done so!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

OKIE HAS A NEW PERSONALITY.................WHO IS THIS GUY??

10-4-2011 Guru Purplehelmet300 [new guru] This is all from my family who LIVE and WORK over there! Soooo Much excitment! everything is looking GREAT! Don't be fooled by anything you may read. Coming VERY soon, really good rate... hearing pegged to the pound!! paper published cash in procedures. Coming VERY soon is all I can say.

re·pu·di·ate

verb /riˈpyo͞odēˌāt/ 

repudiated, past participle; repudiated, past tense; repudiates, 3rd person singular present; repudiating, present participle

Refuse to accept or be associated with

- she has repudiated policies associated with previous party leaders

Deny the truth or validity of

- the minister repudiated allegations of human rights abuses

Refuse to fulfill or discharge (an agreement, obligation, or debt)

- breach of a condition gives the other party the right to repudiate a contract

(esp. in the past or in non-Christian religions) Divorce (one's wife)

That is a very big word for someone to use that has no comprehension of sentence structure or grammar. Just sayin.

• Upvote 2

Quick question... I hate okie as much as everyone else and have been tricked by his LIES just as much as any other "newbie". But how many of us will actually be mad at him if and when this actually RV's??? Especially if it made you more money by buying more dinar??? He is scum, especially for persuading people who can not afford to buy more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Quick question... I hate okie as much as everyone else and have been tricked by his LIES just as much as any other "newbie". But how many of us will actually be mad at him if and when this actually RV's??? Especially if it made you more money by buying more dinar??? He is scum, especially for persuading people who can not afford to buy more.

Not many on here will be mad at him if it RVs, because not many on here ever believed one word of his nonsense....this site makes fun of the gurus, not follow their bs....hence the lack of original posts from the Oakies, Scotties, Bears, etc.....they wouldn't last on here.....we have Keepm and Umbertino as bouncers....

THE RV CAN OCCUR ANY MOMENT . . . OR IT MAY BE AWHILE

End Quote

WOW...We can see there was a thorough reasoning and profound analysis behind this conclusion you got to.

I bet old fart Okie would like to pimp my Avatar :o not the dinar

Well.... That's not a fair comparison... Who wouldn't want ( among the males, at least) to pimp your avatar?

Can someone find out who this flaming so called wannabe pilot dinar guru idiot is and shut him down?

We all know him here constantly spouting his lies and deciet,,rumors that never pan out or even become close to being true.

Telling people to quit there jobs RV is here now ,then using biblical references to further endorse his credibility.

Benny Hinn could learn a lot from him, how to motivate and cheat people with total B/S.

Okie takes this to a new level.

I can turn off his B/S,,but maybe some newbie cannot,,or some elderly one that buys dinar based on his lies and does not purchase her medication or one not paying their bills.

This guy would not make a pimple on a pilots backside and has no knowledge of anything when it comes to this IQD investment.

Just do a search and see how he has lied to ones for a long time.

Its time Okie departed the fix before he really hurts some one with all his tall tales if he has not already done so!

Why should I care who he is? He is just spouting off. If you don't want to read that crap stay out of the Rumor section.

How can you decide if a newbie or an old lady can't turn off his crap either? It's their right or not to do as they please. I think

too many here are putting others interest out there when they should be concerned about themselves. Don't get caught up in the

lies and buy only what they can afford. It's everyone's own choice. No one is twisting anyone's arm to buy or not to buy. Nuff. said.

Even if he is right one of these days his track record will be like 1 out of a million predictions right.

Go for it OKie take every opportunity to PIMP THE DINAR I would definately run out and but dinar on your say so..... NFW or in PC terms NOT... great way to back pedal from the guy with the highest INTEL ever....Done Deal, Nuff Said ,,,, 100% finished.... Quit your Job.... Pack your bag and Monday you will be on Vacation..... Anything sound familiar???? now you don't know what is true or not..... you low life moron.. Tell eveyone you have no intel and everything that has come out of your mouth was thought up in your head.... .... enjoy your life and remember Karma is the beach of all time.... you have duped many and continue to try to screw the rest.... Take bear, scottiG and bulldog with you when you go....... I won't judge you..... but I am sure YOUR GOD will.......

Very well said Oakie is a complete fool, or maybe we or for even looking at anything this man or any of the GURU's post. These guys make me so mad I just have to bite my tounge because if I said what I really would like to it might get me into trouble, you or all complete butt heads.

Gee Okie, what happened to the two baskets you and Jim were so certain about Saturday evening? Did that theory just fade away.....

Didn't hit his dinar sales target and when his dong didn't rise he had to find another purpose for it. ;)

Do you mean to say that Okie Oily Man has been misguiding us all this time....next you will be trying to make me believe there isn't a Santa Claus with a bunch of elves living at the North Pole. :P LOL

OF COURSE there is a Santa Claus!!!! How could I possibly have the second name CRINGLES if there was no santa.......I'm mrs. chris cringle(s) ..... ;):)

OF COURSE there is a Santa Claus!!!! How could I possibly have the second name CRINGLES if there was no santa.......I'm mrs. chris cringle(s) ..... ;):)

Now we know the secret to Santa's success: Behind every good man is a good woman! Any chance of having Santa convince Shabibi to RV so we can all have a merry Christmas?

post-41774-131784600325_thumb.gif

• Upvote 1