Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

October 9 RV. Why?

Why October 9 for RV?..simple! It's MY BIRTHDAY!! It would be a great birthday present!!! GO RV!

Hell ya it's my birthday to yeah! And it is John Lennons birthday, and because I love his music I celebrate his birthday on mine anyway!

You say it's your birthday

It's my birthday too--yeah

They say it's your birthday

We're gonna have a good time

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party

Yes we're going to a party party.

I would like you to dance--Birthday

Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday

Dance

Well it's my birthday too--yeah

Happy birthday to you.

GO RV!

• Upvote 3

Did we solve the mystery? Okay if we haven't they are sequential numbers. 9-10-11. blink.gif

Hello Ziggy.

This is what I posted yesterday. GLTY and all and Go RV.

According to the following website, that I just ran into by searching for the Islamic Calendar, Sunday, the 9th of October, has a particular date below it that coincides with the date in question that resembles a unique date, in just one day, both of them together, that will never be forgotten by anyone in the world. Perhaps it is just me who sees this or not. Perhaps it is just a way for the powers to appologize to the world for their sons, the black sheeps, that have done wrong, with this previous date, with an RV. Perhaps it is nothing, just another day gone by. At any rate, it struck my attention, which seemed that I should share my find with all, even though I hesitated at first to publish it, but the similarity was too well known worldwide to be forgotten and just missed. I am just messaging my nominal view and by no means express any political nor disrespecful view here, just a coincidental find by chance/mistake that I should find this. I hope that all here can be mature and understanding with this. GLTA and Go RV. The website is:

http://www.islamicfi.../Hcal/index.php

Take a look at october 9 and see the number. If I am right, then a whole world of info, to include Geraldo, Ophra, Fox, CNN and whom ever are going to want to know how I came to find this but I doubt it. It is easier to win the Power Ball. He he. GLTY all. Go RV.

This post has been edited by tamiflyer: Yesterday, 08:26 PM

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/85684-october-9-rv-why/#ixzz1ZGnWOCSJ

October 9, Sunday, sounds like a good day for an RV. Can anyone tell me why? I ran into the answer a few minutes ago, by mistake/chance, and would like to know if anyone here can decipher the answer? GLTA and Go RV.

Why a negative? No disrispect if I offended anyone here. Explain your negative. This is just for fun. GLTY and all Go RV.

What is GLTY=guilty??? and what is GLTA= got ta??

My puter shorts are not up to this par. :(

According to Hijri (islamic) calendar October,9 is actualy October,11. Please look at the month of October and see October,9 box!!!!!!

It is 9/11. Vey nice catch Tamiflyer. I hope so. PEACE, GO RV

October 2011 C.E.

Thul-Qedah - Thul-Hijjah 1432 A.H.

SatSunMonTueWedThrFri1

Hell ya it's my birthday to yeah! And it is John Lennons birthday, and because I love his music I celebrate his birthday on mine anyway!

It's my birthday too--yeah

They say it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party.

Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday

Dance

Well it's my birthday too--yeah

Happy birthday to you.

GO RV!

RV on your birthday and I'll jump out of the cake! Well...maybe. Ole'

Shinnidan, nice to see you.

aloha, to you u too! :lol:

I can feel nightmares coming tonight...Tamiflyer, may the fleas of a hundred camels infest your bed for causing me to have severe brain strain...(just kidding of course, cause camels don't have fleas...they have crabs :blink: ) my brain feels like it had a blowout after trying to make something sensible out of that date...to no avail... :(

hehehe....take a couple of LARGE sleeping pills...that would get you through the night...lol

oh...yeah...Camels also have toes....

Waring....if you don't have a sense of humor....DO NOT open the spoiler! you have been warned....

oh...brave adventurere....enjoy!

• Upvote 2

aloha, to you u too! :lol:

hehehe....take a couple of LARGE sleeping pills...that would get you through the night...lol

oh...yeah...Camels also have toes....

Waring....if you don't have a sense of humor....DO NOT open the spoiler! you have been warned....

oh...brave adventurere....enjoy!

IShinnidan...I should have known not to open ...now It wont't be nightmares :D ..funny but knew it had to be...you rascal, guess that's why we adore u!