Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV on Wednesday and party this weekend!

Yes, The rumor is that the RV will be Tomorrow and

the other rumor has it that Labdogs having an RV

party in Canada. BYOD or Bring your own Dinars.

Cheers to everyone....

Let the party begin.........wait, where is the Pink Piggy....????? Oh, and I am very sure that 'cooked' is not very far behind.....(no pun intended)!!!!! :D:D

GG

• Upvote 2

Yes, The rumor is that the RV will be Tomorrow and

the other rumor has it that Labdogs having an RV

party in Canada. BYOD or Bring your own Dinars.

Cheers to everyone....

So in honor of your post I went and got a 500 dollar Iraqi hooker and she said there is no way that is happening.

I paid her to blow smoke up my ass, and I think you may be doing the same!! ;)

Before ppl get offended, this is my way of calling BS and no, no hookers for me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't forget to bring a 6 pack of cold ones and your toque.

It's cold up der doncha know. :P

For all you who know not of "Bob and Doug Mckenzie:

A tuque (Canadian English: /tuːk/) – variously known as a knit hat or stocking cap among other names – is a knitted cap, originally of wool though now often of synthetic fibers, that is designed to provide warmth in winter. Most tuques are tapered; they sometimes have ear flaps, and may be topped with a pom-pom, this style of tuque is sometimes referred to as a bobble hat, boggan or sherpa. Tuques may have a folded brim, or none, and may be worn tightly fitting the head or loose on top although the latter is considered more standard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgVspgy184

• Upvote 2

Canada? Now, we're talking! Hopefully in Ontario so I won't have far to stumble home. Forget the beer, we'll introduce our American friends (worldwide friends for that matter) to Crown Royal! ;)

Hopefully you'll also have alternatives for non alcoholic drinkers like myself.....Fruit juices,cold tea and such

Since the RV has been rained out so many times, Bagdad is playing a Dinar Double Header on Friday to make sure the RV happens so we can definately cash in on Monday...... According to my intel, Okie will be thrown out for throwing spit balls, Delta is on a 3 RV suspension for putting the wrong scores up on the board, Bear is the offical mascot for this game and leaving droppings where ever he goes..... Frank is the announcer and will be singing a hymn for the 7th inning stretch.....and Scotti G is sell BS RV dogs at 1160 dinars each...... all profits will be going to the gurus for their monthly earnings. The Owners box will be filled with all the 3 letter agencies who provide us with all the accurate intel everyday of every month.... So come out and support the cause................

Nuff Said, Done Deal.............. Play Ball

• Upvote 1