Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9-14-11 Adam's Wed Night Chat

TexasGranny

I am appalled at how Adam was treated in Chat. :angry:

I suggest that the live chat is moved to VIP only and not on the public board. It would eliminate lots of this rude crap. Then the chat could be copied to the public board. ;)

I agree with this idea 100% and would like to see the chat for VIP Members ONLY and then posted for all to see after the event.

+1 for you 'BrokeNoMore'!!!!!!! :D

GG

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

I sure hope Adam is wrong about his date but hey if it wont happen by thanksgiving im ok with that as long as it happens before Xmas :)

That is just Adams opinion, basically he is in the same boat as the rest of us....this thing could pop tonight, or two months from now! Just keep on collecting info from the articles that come out and you will know as much ass anyone.

• Upvote 1

I was asked my opinion on those specific timeframes.

If I didn't mention them, I would be accused of dodging the question!!!! emot-LMAO.gif

Man, sometimes I simply can't win around here laugh.gif

NO sweat Adam...appreciate YOUR OPINIONS...and your time! Shalom!

The Q&A effort simply doesn't work- much chaos. How about this: After Adam gives his opening comments and answers the preselected questions the "chat" is over. Follow-up questions can be submitted and Adam can choose which to answer those he thinks relevant; resulting in information for us and less nonsence for Adam.

Sounds like a great idea magawatt...even following the transcript, it gets confusing..I can only imagine following it live. I can't imagine it's much fun for Adam, and less rewarding for those whose questions weren't answered.

• Upvote 1

I like the VIP chat idea!

The way it is right now...too many monkey's are able to throw their wrenches in...and distract Adam from the business at hand. What a headache! I wouldn't want to show up every week for that.

You would think VIP members would be respectful even if they have a difference of opinion...being that their paying for Adam's expertise.

OK...just read Megawatt's comment. Like it!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If I didn't mention them, I would be accused of dodging the question!!!! :lmao:

Man, sometimes I simply can't win around here :lol:

As long as you back the Packers Adam your a winner... no worrieseyebrows.gif! Otherwise it's D if you do, D if you don't... just do what you do and let that be enough... I for one say thanks for what you do! wink.gif

Thanks TG for the post!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

If that didnt give Adam a true insight on what his site has become....I dont know what will. Adam thank you for taking your time to spend with the good people of this site. I really truly appreciate your efforts.....but man some of the people around here that spend allota time arguing back and forth about LOPs everyday has really dispelled alotta people. I know of me and 2 of my buddies who are seriously considering becoming VIPS just so we dont have to watch the $&&$ that plays out here everyday.....do the VIPS act this way?

No. VIP is the way to go. The chat is just chaos and does not really give him a chance answer some of the really important issues. He has to really cut his answers short becouse of the question that should have already been asked in the Ask adam questions that is offered before the chat. VIP you can get straight forward answers. It just seems like this time in the investment things are just really hard to understand. Adam keeps it real but I would like to hear more details than him having to wait for people to stop typing. I wonder sometimes if this is not done on purpose by people trying to cause problems. And others just wanting to say thanks. They should just wait until after the chat and say thanks. I am thankful for Adam but I'm not going to tie up the chat with thank you.

note to all members - if you're going to be rude in chat, you can expect to be banned from chat. If you then carry that attitude to the forums, you will be banned from the forums.

Please be respectful when in chat, and if you get booted simply apologize. Provoking the moderators isn't smart, funny, or wise. :twocents:

I hope I'm wrong too, easyrider!

We've all been waiting a long time I think. Every one of us would like to see it happen yesterday.

I did not want to slow down the chat with thank you, but thank you for all you do. I do wonder somtimes if some of the chaos is caused by people trying to create the chaos and refusing to stop typing. JMO maybe we need to find another way of controling the chat. I mean thank you can be said at another time. We need to hear from you Adam and I hope you know that you have been a great help to many.

I always look forward to Adam's Wednesday chats but I do have to wonder out loud whether Adam's time would be better spent directly answering the question posted throughout the week, rather than a live chat?!?!? Seems like a lot of headache and chaos to me. He could probably get the same info across to the masses in 1/5th the time or less without all the distraction. I know something about the live chat floats some people's boat...but personally I just want to hear what Adam's thinking for the week. Thanks Adam!...just a thought or opinion rather.

Agreed

• Upvote 2

We have a saying in the Aviation world.

One day you are the bug,,next day you are the windshield.

At least what you have to say is belivable.

Not like the Gurus tall tales.

Hi Adam, Why do you continue to suggest time frames? They truely feel like carrots. Throwing Thanksgiving out tonight seemed odd with no explanation on why you mentioned it?

No one knows when this will happen. Since so many of us follow you, maybe no time frames from you would be less stressful on all of us. Thanks for the chat :unsure:

Why do so many people claim to follow Adam. He's an investor just like us. His sources don't know date and rate info. Give the guy a break. Some of you look at him like royalty. Come on!

No offense Adam! I respect you a lot, but some of these people almost worship you like OKIE's sheep drool over every word he spouts! They need a wakeup slap! :(

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

After Ramadan. Before Thanksgiving. Before Christmas.

But what year....Hundred bottles of beer on the wall, hundred bottles of beer, take one down, turn it around, 99 bottles of beer on the wall....

That ridewithme dude was being a ******! I was about to unleash my honey badger on him.

I cant say ****** on here? Ok, how about....ummm, Summers Eve then?

Well, a least we know you are fresh as a daisy!

Thanks Adam! I enjoy your chats and really appreciate your patience. Thanks for understanding that There are some of us that are searching for information about the dinar. Please overlook the amateur wikileaks wannabes who think they can uncover some mystery. You handled the chat like a professional! Look forward to next week! Goooo RrrVvv !!! B)

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 3

I suggest that the live chat is moved to VIP only and not on the public board. It would eliminate lots of this rude crap. Then the chat could be copied to the public board. ;)

After all, isn't nearly everyone who is truly invested in the Dinar a member of the VIP? I know it was one of the best parts of the investment that I've made. :rolleyes:

Just my never humble opinion.

I agree!!! I am beyond sick and tired of all the crap! I cannot believe how some people talk to each other

• Upvote 1

After all, isn't nearly everyone who is truly invested in the Dinar a member of the VIP? I know it was one of the best parts of the investment that I've made. :rolleyes:

There is no reason to move the chat to VIP,, If a person is being a Jack AZZ twords Adam or anybody in the chat give him the boot..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Adam isn't made of glass. His mods are more than capable of swinging the ban-hammer too. Although I have to say, that there were one or two idiots on the chat tonight that should have been punted.

Tough crowd you built have around here, some of them anyway!

I personally liked sonny1's question, though I would have asked if it was a tail wind, cross wind or head wind? Then I would have gotten drilled for answering a question with a question...although assuming it was a tail wind the one going east unless there were WMD's involved, heavy cargo or empty too many variables for a proper equation.

I wanted to ask, This "Power Play" Maliki is making towards Shabibi, does this really give us a true answer to who has the button whether it is Really Shabibi or Perhaps Maliki and Shabibi is legally trying to force him to do it before he sucks the life out of Iraq, what's your opinion?

• Upvote 2

I appreciate all Adam does.

And I'm appalled by all the groupies who need to constantly bud in with their "ty" and their "love your work Adam" comments.

We all do!

Give it a rest.

Let's focus on getting as much out of our 30 minutes with the Man while showing him respect.

I'm a bit disappointed the first question wasn't answered....

I too would love to hear Adam's opinion about the suggestion that Iraq wants to have a stronger rate (higher, therefore) than Kuwait....

• Upvote 1

And I'm appalled by all the groupies who need to constantly bud in with their "ty" and their "love your work Adam" comments.

We all do!

Give it a rest.

That's a great point. There was as much useless clutter by the azz-kissers as there was anything else. Just let Adam do the chat and answer legit questions.

• Upvote 4

I personally liked sonny1's question, though I would have asked if it was a tail wind, cross wind or head wind? Then I would have gotten drilled for answering a question with a question...although assuming it was a tail wind the one going east unless there were WMD's involved, heavy cargo or empty too many variables for a proper equation.

:lmao: I considered it, but chat was just too nuts :lmao:

(The wind doesn't matter, it's just there to confuse people - the speed was stated as a constant with the wind already factored in.)

• Upvote 1

That's a great point. There was as much useless clutter by the azz-kissers as there was anything else. Just let Adam do the chat and answer legit questions.

Oh Boy, do I agree with you on this...Last night was ridiculous...Too much BS talk and some would not shut up to let Adam answer, so bottom line, not much got answered in my opinion....Kind of a waste of my time...we wait all week to hear what's going on.....I wish people would calm down..enough of the a-kissers...We all appreciate what Adam has to say.....let him say it please!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I appreciate all Adam does.

We all do!

Give it a rest.

Let's focus on getting as much out of our 30 minutes with the Man while showing him respect.

I'm a bit disappointed the first question wasn't answered....

I too would love to hear Adam's opinion about the suggestion that Iraq wants to have a stronger rate (higher, therefore) than Kuwait....

I am disappointed also...I'm trying to follow the chat and it goes so fast anyway and with all the BS going on you can't follow a thing..The legit questions aren't being answered because of all the "suck up" comments...Maybe Adam would stay in the chat room longer if it would settle down...It was obvious that he couldn't want to get out of there and I don't blame hi m...It was ridiculous!..and if this is how its going to be I'm not going to waste my time being there anymore..

107 DATS LEFT UNTIL 2012..... Now people should stop being negative when some of us feel this won't happen this year. However, I would love to be wrong.

Trying to stay positive and upbeat and hanging on.. But I am beginning to wonder..I know one thing, I need to stop reading all rumors!huh.gif

• Upvote 1