Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Weird...guru's are disappearing.

rapidrex

He's Charging Money to belong to His Site Now. :blink:

Also, He Lost Debtarheelgirl over a Month ago.

She was the the one who Transcribed His Chats.

He hasn't replaced Her so He has Subsequently fallen beneath the Radar a Bit. :o

It's too Bad because I Enjoy a Good Frank Discussion ! :D

B)B)

• Upvote 1

he just had a CC last monday. He cut them back because of health issues and just tired of waiting i suppose i follow frank, bluestar which is a personal friend of mine john leisenring and delta for a couple years now. I guess the ride gets to all of us i suppose wears everyone down at one point and have to focus on real life instead of dinar life.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I think they even get tired of reading their BS. They have to take a break from

writing that junk as much as we need a break from reading it.

GO R/V

Just because their speculative predictions have not come true yet doesn't mean its bs no ones have come true cause obviously we wouldn't be here complaining. Remember its speculation... Frank interprets articles the same as bondlady although he seems to trust these "intel sources" where as bondlady chooses not to use sources.

I wish some of the people on here would drop their "mommy you said I could get ice cream today" attitudes and realize that adam, frank, and bondlady are people that are attempting to give us their best guess on this and not get throes feelings hurt and start throwing stones

Edited by Nani?
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 14

Just because their speculative predictions have not come true yet doesn't mean its bs no ones have come true cause obviously we wouldn't be here complaining. Remember its speculation... Frank interprets articles the same as bondlady although he seems to trust these "intel sources" where as bondlady chooses not to use sources.

I wish some of the people on here would drop their "mommy you said I could get ice cream today" attitudes and realize that adam, frank, and bondlady are people that are attempting to give us their best guess on this and not get throes feelings hurt and start throwing stones

I don't know why you keep receiving so many negatives everytime you post.....I was out of positives so I had to, but these other people....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

All that matters is that they are gone, don't worry, easy has been in training for some time now, he should be taking over for one of these guys sometime soon with a new name, but the same old BS that we are all use to seeing. You should be happy that they are gone, gives more time for you to do real research rather then following those who claim the RV has happened every couple days.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

he just had a CC last monday. He cut them back because of health issues and just tired of waiting i suppose i follow frank, bluestar which is a personal friend of mine john leisenring and delta for a couple years now. I guess the ride gets to all of us i suppose wears everyone down at one point and have to focus on real life instead of dinar life.

Frank had strated some weeks ago that everything was done and they were standing by for an RV/RI. I guess there isn't much point in having chats every night once you're waiting for the trigger to get pulling, and waiting and waiting. IMO, we all have dinar fatigue.

I think they even get tired of reading their BS. They have to take a break from

writing that junk as much as we need a break from reading it.

GO R/V

Meaning they sometimes need a breath of that particular fresh air called Dignity......Before diving back into that BS-spreading Ocean......

Could hardly believe you had 8 NEGs! I killed one.

You hit on a sore spot, me thinks. There are those "investors" who are in love with their investment. They are emotionally tiound to it. They prolly even take their Dinars to bed with themselves.

First posts are always welcomed. So, WELCOME!

It's the second and third where you get bashed.

Me thinks that is truly one perspective, Estewart. However, I think that the negs may actually have come from the lumping together of Adam and Bondlady with "silver-tongued" Frank. (prognosticator and crooner extraordinaire)

Always trying to be the

Cheerful1 B)

• Upvote 1