Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My jaw just dropped...

TaintedBulge

A little info...passing it on. A man who does not frequent any of these sites has stated this all has to do with Seating the final two ministers. Within four hours of the seating, the rv will happen. The rate has has been quoted at 3.58...period. I have NO idea whether this is true or not. He has a big group who will be cashing out with Wells Fargo. As stated, if the money is left in the bank for 90 days, then there are no fees. Also, the big boys have indeed already cashed out.

I did NOT make this up, and I do NOT do that. BTW...he thinks the sites are ridiculous, and we have no idea what is really going on. He has A LOT of money invested. Take it for what it is worth, and there is more, but it really isn't important. Honestly, I don't know what to believe anymore. This is just another story from a person who is REAL, and not involved with the forums. FYI...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9-1-2011  Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via ghost)   just got a call from okie stating he was informed this may appear after 2 a m tonight e.s.t -- it was suppose to be on the bank screens in the usa this afternoon---that is the latest information in. The r/v did take place in iraq.   He also said there may be a different rate than had been furnished him for a long period of time.

I was told Well Fargo would not be cashing people out???? Hmmmmmm.

What area of TX and don't you wish we could see a gully washer. 70+ days of triple digits. i want rain. I am in East Texas between Tyler and Canton.

Im prayin for one. Im by Dallas, I was out there in your area last week. It was104 out there, when I got back to town it was 110. Im hoping this heat breaks this next week. I grew up here when there was no a/c! I dont ever remembering it being like this, so hot it hurts to breath. I can tell ya one thing though when these Dinar RV This is one ole Texan that aint ever going to live or be where it gets above 65 degrees!!!! I feel sorry for our troops over in that desert having to wear all that gear. i guesswe do have it so bad here though compared to those guys and gals! well RV tomorrow!! nuff said! :D:D

A little info...passing it on. A man who does not frequent any of these sites has stated this all has to do with Seating the final two ministers. Within four hours of the seating, the rv will happen. The rate has has been quoted at 3.58...period. I have NO idea whether this is true or not. He has a big group who will be cashing out with Wells Fargo. As stated, if the money is left in the bank for 90 days, then there are no fees. Also, the big boys have indeed already cashed out.

I did NOT make this up, and I do NOT do that. BTW...he thinks the sites are ridiculous, and we have no idea what is really going on. He has A LOT of money invested. Take it for what it is worth, and there is more, but it really isn't important. Honestly, I don't know what to believe anymore. This is just another story from a person who is REAL, and not involved with the forums. FYI...

Is he from Austin?

Im prayin for one. Im by Dallas, I was out there in your area last week. It was104 out there, when I got back to town it was 110. Im hoping this heat breaks this next week. I grew up here when there was no a/c! I dont ever remembering it being like this, so hot it hurts to breath. I can tell ya one thing though when these Dinar RV This is one ole Texan that aint ever going to live or be where it gets above 65 degrees!!!! I feel sorry for our troops over in that desert having to wear all that gear. i guesswe do have it so bad here though compared to those guys and gals! well RV tomorrow!! nuff said! :D:D

May be in Dallas next week. I hate the heat, but more the humidity. Born and raised in Lubbock and it was hot, but you could breathe. Nothing like this humidity. Of course with no rain, the humidity is lower, but still higher than west texas. Hope to meet you when we RV.

• Upvote 1

can I request everyone on the internet to STOP using the NON WORD "Prolly?" Please... It is not a word and it is teaching people horrible English. Are you saving time by dropping 2 letters from the word "probably?"

Other than that 8 dollars works for me.

I tolly agree

• Upvote 4

I stopped reading after 6.16 what load of crap

You may be right, but just imagine IF rolleyes.gif

This all goes back the question is the glass half empty or half full ? ......The real answer is that it depends on if you drinking or pouring wink.gif

Anyone seen any Alien Sightings in the news... isn't that how we know we are close? Anyhow there is a girl in a class at school she moved here from IRAQ and she said once this happens she is going to get her PHD in law. She has plans... I know she is waiting for this just like all of us are.

Does she sell dinar too? B)

can I request everyone on the internet to STOP using the NON WORD "Prolly?" Please... It is not a word and it is teaching people horrible English. Are you saving time by dropping 2 letters from the word "probably?"

Other than that 8 dollars works for me.

I think you should prolly get a LIFE, oops i mean probably

• Upvote 3

[justuntin916] DR. T: O.K. here we go. The rate is from the UST between 6.16 and 8.23, being activated after 2:00 A.M.

like Okie mentioned, the bank out west is making arrangements for transactions as we speak. Yes, they are open for this one.

Now don't go asking a thousand questions, just take that and watch it play out. I've tried to share information with you all and some seem to take the liberty of challenging it.

Well, that's o.k., but I have been hunting too hard to go through the particulars. Just watch

I hate the pump and stump.. But my god guys/gals... Wouldnt that be freakin awesome... Prolly wont happen but just thought id share..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: