Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

new okie scoop on the way

BULLY! BULLY!

Just seen this and thought it would either give you a laugh or some hope which ever way you want to look at it :P

08/31/2011 OKIE IS NOW ON THE PHONE WITH M.E. CONTACT TRYING TO CONFIRM INFO JUST RECEIVED--IF HE FINDS OUT FOR SURE THE VALIDITY OF INFO SHARED HE WILL PERSONALLY POST JUST LIKE HE DID WHEN HE CALLED THE R/V LAST TUES NIGHT. ACTIVATION IS THE ONLY PROCESS LEFT IN THIS INVESTMENT--CENTRAL BANKS NOW HAVE RATE LOCKED ON THEIR SCREENS (NOT LITTLE LOCAL BRANCH'S) AND ARE ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE DINAR AT THE NEW RATE.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Okie is an imbecile.

Scroll down the page showing all the dinar rumors here and you start realising what a joke this has all descended into.

Not a joke.....more like a crime. These people need to be put away before they hurt anyone else. It's amazing how many people are still unaware of their total disregard for ethics and decency. In many countries they'd be hung, or worse, for similar behavior. Every word they type should instantly generate an electronic "BULLSH*T" warning in big red letters :o

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Just seen this and thought it would either give you a laugh or some hope which ever way you want to look at it :P

08/31/2011 OKIE IS NOW ON THE PHONE WITH M.E. CONTACT TRYING TO CONFIRM INFO JUST RECEIVED--IF HE FINDS OUT FOR SURE THE VALIDITY OF INFO SHARED HE WILL PERSONALLY POST JUST LIKE HE DID WHEN HE CALLED THE R/V LAST TUES NIGHT. ACTIVATION IS THE ONLY PROCESS LEFT IN THIS INVESTMENT--CENTRAL BANKS NOW HAVE RATE LOCKED ON THEIR SCREENS (NOT LITTLE LOCAL BRANCH'S) AND ARE ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE DINAR AT THE NEW RATE.

I would hope that the only time that he would ever call it done is when it is posted on the CBI. Other than that just, state what it is.... exciting news, but still an unconfirmed rumor. He could have so much more credibility if he didn't call it 3 times a week..... Well, maybe.... ;)

The BEST part of an "OKIE-Scoop" is that EVERYBODY knows what it is USED for! an "OKIE-Scoop" is used the SAME WAY people who take their dogs to the park must also take a scoop for THEM!

But in Okie's case. . .it is for HUGE PILES of OKIE Bulls--t instead of DOG s--t.

You guys are starting to become really funny. Let's see, what is it thins time, your prediction and then a claim that your email was hacked? The smart folks will believe when they see it happen. The dummies will believe all of the BS going around. As for Okie and the rest of you "CHURNERS" I say, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and shame on me and fool me three times or more and I'm the fool!!

Edited by Mel B

HERE WE GO BOYS AND GIRLS..

[..OKIE OIL MAN] LETS HEAR IT FOR SCOTTI-G------DON'T TYPE JUST ABSORB THE NEWS AND CELEBRATE AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD

[scotti g] Okie, Bear and I are here and will be happy to dance a little jig right now!!!!!

[bear5642] SCOTTIG ARE YOU AGREEMENT THAT PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE GOING TO BANKS RIGHT NOW

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--NOT YET

[scotti g] bear5642 100% DO NOT BUG ANYONE. IT IS NOT THERE YET!

[bear5642] THATS AFFIRMATIIVE DONT GO TO BANKLS AND CAUSE A SCENEN JUST LOOK TO FOREX

[scotti g] Wait for the banks or other entities to announce it. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G AND I KNOW DETAILS THAT WE WERE PLEDGED TO CONFIDENTIALITY ON. REST ASSURED WHAT HAPPENED HOURS AGO IN IRAQ WAS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON.

[scotti g] Indeed Okster!

[..OKIE OIL MAN] WE WILL NOT ADDRESS QUESTIONS AS THERE WOULD BE THOUSANDS OF THEM---REST ASSURED THIS TIME IT IS FINNALY DONE AND WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR APPEARANCE AND ACTIVATION WHICH WILL BE FORTHCOMING SHORTLY

CENTRAL BANKS NOW HAVE RATE LOCKED ON THEIR SCREENS

End Quote

They do have that every other day.

The Central Banks are closed for Eid al-Fitr.

You've all heard of gutter rats that go around looking for elderly citizens to prey upon. They tell them their pipes are going to blow, the roof is ready to fall in, they will be electricuted in the bathrub unless they fix the wiring, etc., and the folks, not knowing any better, dole out their life-long, hard earned savings to get the roof fixed. And they get screwed, have to eat dog food, and they aren't even dry because the gutter rats didn't fix the roof. They collected the money and ran to cover in the darkness (isn't that what people do on the Internet?).

This is Okie. He is preying on people. He is a predator. He tells people lies in order to make money. He is lower than pond scum. He talks about God....well God has special processes for people like him. Do unto others......

And I apologize to gutter rats. I didn't mean to use your name in vain.

• Upvote 2

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Pleeeease....nobody put anything into any system and is just waiting for the word to push the button. this is not a Peter Sellers movie. Okie is nothing more than a liar of epic proportions. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Okie is an imbecile.

Scroll down the page showing all the dinar rumors here and you start realising what a joke this has all descended into.

You will eat those words soon.

You've all heard of gutter rats that go around looking for elderly citizens to prey upon. They tell them their pipes are going to blow, the roof is ready to fall in, they will be electricuted in the bathrub unless they fix the wiring, etc., and the folks, not knowing any better, dole out their life-long, hard earned savings to get the roof fixed. And they get screwed, have to eat dog food, and they aren't even dry because the gutter rats didn't fix the roof. They collected the money and ran to cover in the darkness (isn't that what people do on the Internet?).

This is Okie. He is preying on people. He is a predator. He tells people lies in order to make money. He is lower than pond scum. He talks about God....well God has special processes for people like him. Do unto others......

You too will eat your neggie words soon.

• Downvote 4

Carrallo! 12 Thumbs-up for that one!!

THAT'S GOOD!!! No. . .that's GREAT. "Apologies to gutter rats" for putting them in the same class as Okie!!!!! That is SO absolutely RIGHT ON!