Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is everyone going to do when the RV Is done?

lotusflower1984

On a more realistic approach after ALL the cruises and traveling (several months’ worth) I plan to be all business…

Pay all debts off along with escrow all estimated Taxes.

Never plan to buy anything else with credit… Ever… Not even our residence.

Start a Foundation and open a Senior Living Center focusing on the Elderly without Family !!!

Investment Portfolio: My background is in Economics and Financial Analyst work. All remaining Capitol will be invested through my Family Trust. We will limit all purchases and expenses to our monthly income. Portfolio Principle will be diversified and distributed over no less than ten vehicles, perhaps as many as twenty based on the RV exchange. Simply following the monthly and quarterly growth of these individual entities make it relatively easy to reevaluate progress and rotate out of low return investments and speculate into new areas. I have always been a strong advocate of multiple Income Sources, M.I.S. Be careful not to over spend your financial budget and slowly dwindle your nest egg away over future years. My Golden Rule will never let my Principle diminish live within the income producing return on your investments…

Let’s Go RV...

• Upvote 3

Thug, we can afford a side of beef then. Maybe some taters to go with it. After it happens(only after) will disappear to South America after I have taken care of my family and maybe go see Umberto in Italy and make him pay for the gondola ride through Venice.

Deal.... Believe or not.. I never went on a gondola despite all the times I was in Venice.

I would pay my sons tuition bill's,my mortgage.set up my sisters for life,family trust. Then take my elderly neighbor to Italy to see first hand the village his parents came from and if possible see Rome for myself.This is a childhood dream. Umbertino I will pay for the gondolas. My best to everyone! You have to have dreams,I myself have pipe dreams all of the time.

Im going to take my 10% straight to my church and then invite all my family and friends that are invested(about 20 us) to a huge party at my home and then Im gonna find one of my laptops and sit and wait for all my lopster buddys to come back so that we can have a fantastic conversation. I wonder if they will come back around! LOL I doubt it! BUT I HOPE SO!!! :lol:;):P

When the Rv is done..........In this piece of sentence, WHEN is the key word

WHEN it happens.............that's WHEN I will tell you............Anything more would be total speculation and a waste of key strokesblink.giftip_hat.gif

Mongo...I have to give you a standing ovulation for that one.

• Upvote 1

:D I have been reading what everyone has to say for a long time now and it seems that every one will miss the chats, or maybe not lol, but I thank that it would be fun for everyone to to post somthing fun that they will do after the RV happends, I would like to read some fun stuff.. Thanks guys you all are truly interesting people and I have very much injoyed reading everyones thoughts. GO RV

After it happens, will pay off bills, share with my family and friends then leave the country, there's so much hate here you can cut it with a knife.

I have shared this before but it's been a while. My wife and I have had a vision of operating a multipurposed youth camp/retreat center. If the RV goes where we hope that could be a reality shortly. We hope to have lots of activities for the kids and families, but also have places to just sit in a rocking chair by the creek and enjoy the scenery and reflect on life. GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Gonna buy me a house, gonna buy me a truck, gonna buy me a wife, gonna buy me some kids, gonna buy me a business, gonna buy me a city, gonna buy me a state, gonna buy me a country, gonna buy me a planet, gonna me, me, me my way throughout thise here universe (and gonna tithe 10% 2 my local church of affiliashun). :lol: I kid, I KID.

• Upvote 1

Wow....well I expected my take not to be popular. I mean something more truthful hurts doesn't it? heheheh

also i glanced over everyones comments and no one said anything about giving back to the troops...only talked about material things....owe

But hey, don't look at me, i only stated i dont believe in an RV but if there was a humongoloid windfall :lol: , i'd kick back to snowballs and wounded soldier foundation for sure.

who knows? maybe it will revalue by 10,000% and then Iraq will just magically pay you out probably with dollar fresh bills from the fed. Its all fiat money anyway right???? I mean they have the oil in the ground!! and there must be money out there from sadam or something they are keeping secret!! :lol:

I would love to believe that but conspiracies are conspiracies and facts are facts and cbi's monetary policy and the general behavior of banking practices in the middle east doesn't give me confidence in the miraculous 10,000% scenario or basically anything within a penny.

We will make money though, they have no intention of lopping, it will be as the economy and nation develops because that is what a currency represents but the pipe dream is just a dream....

Gimme some more negatives please! :lol:

What will I do after the RV?

Not sure since I don't expect the RV scenario to happen like everyone here believes....I'll probably be watching the dinar rise in value but not anywhere remotely near 1 dollar to 1 dinar. To expect an RV would be to set yourself up for disappointment since we are 10,000% away from the dinar being on par with the dollar...

I'm dead serious..think about that.

And besides, why would Iraq exchange you out for the silly rates being thrown around these forums when any smart money man knows that they can get out of you for much much cheaper...once you start seeing that you have doubled or tripled money, trust me many of you will sell it back...THAT is reality....Paying your bills on time is a reality....you should prepare for that scenario. They could also force us to exchange it back faster (for those holding cash only).

Sorry peeps its a dirty world we live in and those Iraqi's don't like us...

"To expect an RV would be to set yourself up for disappointment " You are wrong. The Universe gives to those who expect only the best, and in being so negative, you are actually inviting negative things into your life. I'm sorry for you, but I have found that if a person is determined to be negative, he can usually find a way to do it, and when the bad things happen, he can rejoice because he thinks he was right all along. It isn't a pretty picture for the person who is chooses to believe such things, nor for the people who have to live with him. Being rich is much better than trying to second guess the future and always expecting the worst. When you do that, you are just trying to be smarter than fate, so you can then say you knew it all along. But good things just don't work like that. So go ahead and wallow in your "dirty world," but just don't expect the rest of us to go there with you. It's a far too miserable place for most of us to live. Most of us would choose the sunshine any day.

I would tithe and help support our local rape crisis center.

I would buy a new car since I totalled mine on the highway on the way to work yesterday (still recovering).

Then I would pay off the $30,000 in medical debt from surgery earlier this year. I found out today that my insurance says it's pre-existing, so I am pretty distraught...

I would take whatever is left and set up a college fund for my 5 year old daughter and take a vacation. I've had a really bad couple of days...an RV sure would help. So will any prayers my dinar family can send my way. I need some peace and strength.

• Upvote 4