Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie is the biggest guy in dinar. you cant even become a member of his chat anymore the chat room was getting over loaded with over 15,000 people loged on. how many people are in the chat here? Most of the good people are gone from chat probubly went to okies chat. I like DV, check it every day but if it wasnt for okie there would be almost no post on here. OKIE IS KEEPING EVEN DV ALIVE! Think about it. I LIKE OKIE and know HE means well.

I'm assuming thats your picture on your avatar! laugh.gif

av-31950.jpg

Edited by TFK
  • Upvote 1

It seems lately that many of the threads and posts in this area all have to do with Okie (4 right now are directly related to him and ye this post would be 5...so now I'm guilty too). Now it didnt take me long in this investment to figure out this guy is ridiculous and has no credibility. I mean how many times can you say it is gonna RV tomorrow and still have people believe you?

The point is I could really care less about all the okie drama. Maybe, it's just me, but I have a hunch that 95% of you feel the same. If so, maybe we could request to make this a "no okie" zone. I respect DV because the people here are more logical about this investment than most other sites and I would like to keep the rumor section clean without the ridiculous rumors he reports. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but anyone else out there feel the same? If so, respond below so that we might be able to make a point to the mods.

If you like him or want to keep his posts here, let us know that too. Everyone has a right to their own opinions. I'm simply trying to determine if I am the only one who would like a life with no okie.

Well you did ask for it so here's my opinion. It's not intended as an assault, merely responding to several posts like yours:

As you can see from my profile I'm and old fart. I don't know your age, but America's younger generations seem to exhibit an awful lot of entitlement "do it for me" attitude. I browse most of the sites, and one of the best attributes of Dinar Vets is Adam's anti censorship policy. You really have to go some to get banned here. I am a member of OKIE's site and I think all of his posts are BS, but you know what? I actually enjoy studying human emotions and I have really learned alot about the human psyche from reading some of the mindless zombie like adoration those folks exhibit for him. Helps me understand how a Jim Jones tragedy could happen. Oh btw, if you post anti Okie sentiment, you are booted out. Back to my original statement, use your own judgement on subject matter, if it upsets you that much, JUST SKIP Okies' or any other Guru posts. Make up your own mind and execute your own judgement, rather than having Adam or his Admins "spoon feed" you the info that they deem acceptable.

Funny....my post was the one that got banned. Kind of ironic...guess I don't have the same right to post as Okie does. Lol oh well it was a good try.

See highlighted sentence above. You must have really gone overboard!

Good point minx. I guess I am just lazy as I have to sort through all his bs....I don't even find it entertaining anymore....but still if it helps newbies then I'm all for it.

Helped me double my holdings when I was a newbie. My hat's is off to you for that, OKIE (but that's about all I can thank him for) I learned pretty quickly about Okie's dramatic posts, and did not spend beyond my means.

• Upvote 1

Just take a look at the title of the thread, you say you are fed up seeing threads concerning okie, and even though you say this, it is you who are making new threads with the name okie in the title :blink:

I have to agree. If you don't like Okie, don't click on a topic with his name. There's things on the internet, radio and TV I don't like either, but I have no intention of trying to get them banned. I guess I just don't understand. It's probably best if you just stay out of the Rumor section of this site. There are a ton of other topics to read.

This site is the best for several reasons. One of which, is, that is is an open forum

without censorship. Let's endeavor to keep it that way. Regarding Okie, I find his

posts amusing ! That is it! Some entertainment and levity in seemingly endless process.

His stuff is usually posted by others and is also, usually, posted as rumor. So, take it as such

and move on.

Thanks,

Hambones

See highlighted sentence above. You must have really gone overboard

Actually I didn't get banned....my thread was shut down quick. It was my original post Harley carried over for me that got closed. I just find it funny that me asking for a person to be banned got my thread closed. It is all good...I now have a better understanding as to why. ;)

Lets get real here, if you have heard the name okie then without doubt you know to take what he says with a pinch of salt, then on the other hand if you have never heard of okie why on earth would you believe someones word who you have never heard of before... :blink:

Exactly! THIS IS a great example of what is wrong with our country. People are too lazy to research what they see and hear. People are too lazy to research the source of what they see and hear. People are too lazy to sit back and use some common sense about what they see and hear.

Okie is just an unpolished example of what happens in politics every day. Politicians depend on the majority of the people being too lazy to research what is really going on. They know they can tell us what we want to hear and most people will just automatically think it's true.

If you can't deal with or are fooled by Okie, your going to get stomped on in life. He's actually pretty funny and it will be really funny if his intel is correct one day.

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm......so US people are whats wrong with the USA?

Bwhaaaaaaa. Haaaaa. Haaaa haaa. ROFLMAO

Kind of a broad statement, ya think? So we are the reason for all of the things wrong with the US....not People like Okie?

Hmmmmm....just not seeing it.

So Mr. Joeshmoe, Are you implying that people can't think for themselves? Furthermore are you implying that you and everyone else that does not like Okie need to protect the ignorant? Can one not think for themself? Can one not monitor what come into there mind and what to believe?

To answer your question, So we are the reason for all of the things wrong with the US....not People like Okie?, YES, you think you can control everyone because of what you believe. Shame on you and you pushing your beliefs and values on everyone. To answer your other question, Kind of a broad statement, ya think?, No, unless you have your head so far up your *** you can't even pay attention to the message that was presented to you. Always challenge your beliefs, you are not always right.

Hmmmm......so US people are whats wrong with the USA? Yes, you lobby and vote to take rights away from others that you don't agree with, infringing on there rights. You cast hatred for a fellow human being, it is not like Okie killed someone. Think about that Joeshmoe.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IQuote

f so, maybe we could request to make this a "no okie" zone

End Quote

Hmm... And then just ouf ot fairness you should also request a no blaino, no bluwolf, no terryk, no rich queen , no whoever zone.....Not doable.....And censorship ain't the way to go anyway... One can just skip posts by reading the usually explanatory thread title...

If one doesn't want to read someone's posts ( and the gurus posts are all brought here anyway , not written directly by the Gurus on this Forum) it just doesn't seem right to prevent everybody else from reading it too......It's easier for someone simply to censor oneself ( by their own individual choice without penalizing others for it)

Edited by umbertino

I agree with you... Yesterday Okie caused unneeded stress to anyone not knowing who he is. How many people not knowing him and trusting this site invested more money possibly money they don't have because of his claim it RV'd? Claiming a RV yet its not showing up for hours or a few days enables un educated people trusting this site to buy more...Very sad... My niece who has been invested for 8 years text me his email thinking it was happening. She does not follow any site but someone sent it to her causing severe grief when I had to tell her Okie is a discusting pumper.

In my humble opinion his posts should not be allowed PERIOD..... Bash away... Yes its rumors but he causes pain to someone who uses this site for valid education. He feeds on people who don't have time to study all that this site offers,

If they trust this site then they read all that is said about him and know to take him lightly. I have never seen a comment that backs him up 100% on this site. Keep the free speech and stay out of the okie water if you can't swim :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's deal as I see it. Okie does get things riled up. That's what pumpers do. I've said he adds such color and contrast to our lives. Alot of the people here are very serious. I honor their frame of mind, tho I do try to add humor at times. The reason for that is to allow dark souls a bit of perspective and maybe a little chuckle. This comes from someone who is 64 years old, watching me business of 30 years crumble around me ears while being hooked-up to an oxygen line because of my disregard for warnings about the chemicals I used in my career. Do I need this? I think so. Do others need this? Some even more than I. Okie gets the imagination going. I'm not defending his disregard for the feelings he hurts. The hopes he builds and drops on a regular basis, that is inexcusable. I do how ever defend his right to blow his mouth off. Hopefully, common sense and cooler heads will continue to caution the overly hopeful and desparately needy into not jumping the gun on the basis of something he spewed out in the middle of the night while at the top of a sugar high. At the moment tho, I'd like to take his "nuff said" crap and rub his face in it....but that's just me. dry.gif

I have to agree. If you don't like Okie, don't click on a topic with his name. There's things on the internet, radio and TV I don't like either, but I have no intention of trying to get them banned. I guess I just don't understand. It's probably best if you just stay out of the Rumor section of this site. There are a ton of other topics to read.

Couldn't have said it better :) Actually I was just thinking that when I log on to the DV sometimes, there is way more than I can read/catch up on for the short time I have to spend on here!~. People have the choice to read...or skip to the next one..

I wasn't going to wade into this but good debates are always stimulating to my little pea sized brain...if a person can't swim but they wanted to get a little wet in a swimming hole in a lovely stream they would probably test the water as to temperature, depth, current, alligators, toxins etc....so doesn't it seem reasonable that an intelligent person just getting into the dinar speculation arena would do a little research before looking at the first post they see and run out and mortgage the farm, sell their kids toys and go buy all the dinars they could find???? If some one is that ignorant (lack of education or knowledge..[not stupid as that is a lack of sense or intelligence])....as I was saying, if they are that ignorant why would you blame Okie, Med. Tony or any of the other people that post the "stuff" they do for newbies making ignorant decisions on heresay. If somebody told you that Nellies Nag was going to win the Kentuck Derby, was a sure bet, couldn't lose...would you go bet the farm on it. Heck no so don't make excuses for ignorance!

I don't want somebody else censoring my free speech or my ability to read what I want. If you folks wanting to ban Okie ( and of course it's 99% BS and nonsense)...you might want to take a refresher course on world history. Especially the areas where free speech, and the ability to express yourself would have gotten you,imprisoned, shot or beheaded. There are still places where you will get in deep trouble for just having a Bible. Just a thought my friends. No disrespect to you because you don't want to read what Okie posts...rather it's about what if your government came out tomorrow and told you that you could no longer read Forbe's, the Wall Street Journal or the local newspaper.......Different, I think not!! ............ Just my worthless opinion. Read what you enjoy and skip what you don't.

100% correct Adam!

• Upvote 6