Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dear free speech advocates..is it ok to yell FIRE in a crowed dark theatre...when there is no fire? Whoops.. was just joking and exercising my free speech????

Dear Status Quo people,

Did you cause any damage to anyone or any company? Yes, you caused possible damages to the theatre. Paying customers may not come back, because of your whoops....joking. So the theatre may have rights to sue. Here, Okie just wrote something not causing damage to anything, oh unless you are ignorant and did not do your due diligence. In which case, that is your fault, not Okie's. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions and beliefs.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I like okie. He Keeps it real.

hahahahaha I love it Keep em coming buddy. You got be the most intellectual inbred I have ever read. hahahahahah +1

Hey ban everybody Adam including me. Yep if your not a VIP Your a$$ is outta here. This such a lame topic

Adam Montana Is providing a completely free site for us to keep up on our investment and all you can do is bicker and whine about OKIE the OIL MAN

Who everyone knows is full of crap anyway. Come on you don't like OKIE then don't read OKIE . YOU HAVE A CHOICE USE IT !!!!!

• Upvote 3

Dear free speech advocates..is it ok to yell FIRE in a crowed dark theatre...when there is no fire? Whoops.. was just joking and exercising my free speech????

OhioTom1..the difference should be obvious...the difference between saying something as a real dumba** and saying something with a "little" substance that really causes no intentional harm or slander is obvious.... someone called my wife the B word at Walmart a couple of years ago..it was uncalled for as she had done nothing to cause it...free speech? yep! but she drove 4 of his teeth through his lower lip....but it was "free STUPID speech"....why don't we just compare the Atlantic Ocean with a foot deep childs wading pool...after all they both have water......my stupid free speech has just been exercised :blink:

• Upvote 1

Wooot, time to voice my personal opinion again. And as you can see by the amount of posts I make its not very often. My opinion which matches up with a few others. Its a RUMOR section on this site. Which essentially translates B#$@ S&*@ section until proven otherwise, and once proven I am sure the mods will move it from the rumor section to the news section. If you come to the rumors section for real intel and data, your in the wrong place, its like going to the cartoon section in your local newspaper looking for actual world events. And if you ban one person for posting BS, you need to ban everyone for posting BS, in which case there would be no rumor section. I personally love reading Okie the Oilman, possum and some of the others. Best part of my day, puts a smile on my face and makes me laugh almost every day. This section of the forums could be renamed the funny papers in my opinion.

My feeling on this is this, this guy is a joke yes this site does not condone Okie or any other guru...so Plain and simple if you like reading Okie posts go to Okie's site...I'm fed up and frustrated about this because this guy lies and people still follow him and will never prove himself, his word has been no good for years yet he thinks it's gold!

I enjoy reading the other chat logs too, but when you tell someone this thing rv'd and flat out lie and then are called out on it you deserve to be banned and black balled!

There were people who quit their jobs because of that incorrect news I heard about...now is Okie going to pay them for that in damages NO...Get rid of him, don't allow his pollution to spill out into the grounded, sensible, and intellectually logical sites like we have here at DV!!

I respect Bondlady & The Call Squad...those group deal with the articles and facts that is provable information not pollution. Anyone else out there who deals with the truth is good by me but the truth doesn't come from he said, she said, that one said over there those people are irrelevant to our lives we deserve better and I demand better!!

BAN OKIE AND NEVER LET HIS TRASH BACK HERE AGAIN!!!

• Upvote 1

I like okie. He Keeps it real.

huh.gifsad.gifohmy.giflaugh.gif

hahahahaha I love it Keep em coming buddy. You got be the most intellectual inbred I have ever read. hahahahahah +1

That's funny, but I'm not sure he's joking. Look at his mug! laugh.gif

All you people are the problem with the US. You want the constitution and Bill Of Rights for yourself but for no one else. Freedom of Speech is being limited and even extinguished because of you people. Where is the Freedom? Gone. All you need to do is know he is a fraud and move on, stopping someones freedom of speech is wrong in so many ways. If I or Okie were trying to stop you from speaking, you would be pissed, huh. Food for thought for all the freedom killers.

You ever hear of the Patriot Act?

WE don't got no FREEDOM no mo.'

It's all gone. History. A thing of s in the past. All over. Zip.

The End.

I enjoy the hokey of Okie, too.

Just don't call him a guru. He ain't that. No way.

Might I suggest that if you enjoy okie so much, then enjoy his effluent at his site only. Don't pollute this site by bringing it here. It might have been entertaining once, but now it's insulting our collective intelligence, not to mention a waste of bandwidth.

BTW Mr. Montana...as the owner of this site, I would assume YOU would know better than anyone that okie's coprophalagic spewings also appear in the What's New section, where, we have no control over the content presented.

Peace be with you

Good stuff. Banjolatusak

"Some" of the seemingly prideful remarks and their deliveries regarding ones ability and investment intelligence reaches such a level to enjoy or tolerate Okie's posts and agenda, confirms there maybe a great market to sell badges so they may be sewn and proudly worn. Maybe even an idea to gain an Avatar star????

Its obvious The wheels are spinning but this hampster is dead on this one.

.Okie takes precedent despite the risks but that's not on us.

It appears all around it would be bad for business to drop Okie and reduce potential sales and for some, ruins their night life.

Atleast, we will not need to rush out and pay the brain bill, since we'll have only to deal with an intellect that is rivaled only, by the garden tool.

Wishwell11

Edited by wishwell11
  • Upvote 1

BAN only the blatant lyres that give so much misinformation. These are not just rumors anymore.

But Adam is the boss, if he does not mind the pump'n action that's the final word. Thanks for giving your input on the matter, now we know where you stand.

Let the lies continue.

How many gurus etc. have been right on with their information. We are all hopeful and looking for all the information we can find. We are adult enough to keep the good information and discard the bad information . Every post from whomever has the same possibilty of not being accurate. For me, I like the opportunity to choose whether I want to read it or not. I can always pass it up. But allow the option of choice.

Thank you

+1 wishwell11 I dont agree with you but damm I like the way you write

Aww dog53 thank you for the point and back at cha... BUT on that note please consider the following ....:D

Try To See It My Way ;)

do I have to keep on talking till I can't go on?

While you see it your way,

run the risk of knowing that our love may soon be gone.

We can work it out,

we can work it out.

Think of what you're saying,

you can get it wrong and still you think that it's alright.

Think of what I'm saying,

we can work it out and get it straight, or say good night.

We can work it out,

we can work it out.

Life is very short, and there's no time,

for fussing and fighting my friend.

I have always thought, that it's a crime,

so I will ask you, once, again.

Try to see it my way,

only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong.

While you see it your way,

there's a chance that we may fall apart before too long.

We can work it out,

we can work it out...

LMAO +1 Dog ;)

Wishwell

Edited by wishwell11
  • Upvote 1

You ever hear of the Patriot Act?

WE don't got no FREEDOM no mo.'

It's all gone. History. A thing of s in the past. All over. Zip.

The End.

I enjoy the hokey of Okie, too.

Just don't call him a guru. He ain't that. No way.

Well, estewart, if you choose to go with the flow, you are part of the problem in the US. Yes, I do point you out, the finger is pointed at you. If you are willing to lay down and admit defeat, if you no longer want to be an american, hay, that is your prerogative. For me, the constitution is only alive if we make it alive. Really, estewart, it is just a piece of paper, cloth, but people add value and make it mean something. We the people of the United States in order to form a more perfect union... Doesn't sound like you want any part of that estewart. So, you are part of the problem, which is either mind control, no patriotism, no drive, no respect for our fore fathers who tried there hardest to create a more perfect union free from oppression, or you are just plain lazy to protect your own rights. So i don't really want to hear that sh** about our freedom is gone, history thing that is part of the past, zip, the end. It is all just bullsh** spewing from your computer letters. Get some drive, get some patriotism, get something good, stop accepting what is handed to you by a corrupt corporate government. SHI*

• Upvote 1