Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I agree with you... Yesterday Okie caused unneeded stress to anyone not knowing who he is. How many people not knowing him and trusting this site invested more money possibly money they don't have because of his claim it RV'd? Claiming a RV yet its not showing up for hours or a few days enables un educated people trusting this site to buy more...Very sad... My niece who has been invested for 8 years text me his email thinking it was happening. She does not follow any site but someone sent it to her causing severe grief when I had to tell her Okie is a discusting pumper.

In my humble opinion his posts should not be allowed PERIOD..... Bash away... Yes its rumors but he causes pain to someone who uses this site for valid education. He feeds on people who don't have time to study all that this site offers,

Well I went through it, and the next person lived through it, so the nubies will live through it. Oakie is a rite of passage possibly. I am now numb to emotions and don't get upset anymore. Thanks oakie. keep it it rumors where I do not go.

Aww dog53 thank you for the point and back at cha... BUT on that note please consider the following ....:D

Try To See It My Way ;)

do I have to keep on talking till I can't go on?

While you see it your way,

run the risk of knowing that our love may soon be gone.

We can work it out,

we can work it out.

Think of what you're saying,

you can get it wrong and still you think that it's alright.

Think of what I'm saying,

we can work it out and get it straight, or say good night.

We can work it out,

we can work it out.

Life is very short, and there's no time,

for fussing and fighting my friend.

I have always thought, that it's a crime,

so I will ask you, once, again.

Try to see it my way,

only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong.

there's a chance that we may fall apart before too long.

We can work it out,

we can work it out...

LMAO +1 Dog ;)

Wishwell

She`s a big teaser

She took the easy way out now

She`s a big teaser she took the easy way out

It took me sooooo long to find out

Ya but I found out

hahahahahahahahahhaaha

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

Aww dog53 thank you for the point and back at cha... BUT on that note please consider the following ....:D

Try To See It My Way ;)

do I have to keep on talking till I can't go on?

run the risk of knowing that our love may soon be gone.

We can work it out,

we can work it out.

Think of what you're saying,

you can get it wrong and still you think that it's alright.

Think of what I'm saying,

we can work it out and get it straight, or say good night.

We can work it out,

we can work it out.

Life is very short, and there's no time,

for fussing and fighting my friend.

I have always thought, that it's a crime,

so I will ask you, once, again.

Try to see it my way,

only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong.

there's a chance that we may fall apart before too long.

We can work it out,

we can work it out...

LMAO +1 Dog ;)

Wishwell

• Upvote 1

It amazes me that more effort is going into bashing Oakie(truely deserved) than trying to convince Bondlady to stay. Lets have a few words for Bondlady.

Here little ping piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Bondlady is an intelligent woman... She maybe had a bad moment ( happens) ....

She knows and understands that it's not worth it to quit just for some more or less loose comments.....

One has to grow some thick skin on the internet sometimes....It's a matter of priorities. And what one deems , possibly objectively enough, as such.....

Edited by umbertino

I am all for making it an okie free zone, but can you please add to that list all the other one named okie clone 'gurus' too? New ones arrise every day; I am certain they are using the same 'intel', which probably originates with okie.

or maybe not ban them; but have a section of the forum where their lies 'intel' goes; that way those of us who only want to look at news that is believable can avoid it.

Dear free speech advocates..is it ok to yell FIRE in a crowed dark theatre...when there is no fire? Whoops.. was just joking and exercising my free speech????

Well,people have no choice in this situation but to believe and react to what you are telling them in your example.

You are forcing them to hear you by yelling it at them.

With posts written by Okie,or anyone else for that matter,you have a choice to click and read,or ignore.

Do you smoke just because they are there usually displayed when you go to a gas station or grocery store?

Choice.

Do you try all the stupid things they do on any of these reality shows you see on the tube?

Choice.

Eric Clapton wrote a song about Cocaine...did you run out and try it because a rock star suggested it?

It's a choice.... believe or ignore

It's that simple..just stay away from anything that has Okies name on it.

I personally dont believe anything he says,but as many have said..it's his right to state what he believes...

as factual or not it may be.

I dont like the fact that the KKK or other raciest groups can demonstrate in public and print their beliefs.

But they unfortunately have that right in our country.

And many men and women have fought and died for them to exercise that right,even though the majority don't

have their racist views.

Think about this..a African American in the Military who is protecting the rights of the KKK to express their hatred

of them.

And if we are to censor what is printed,who has the right or power to do that?

What if we dont see things the same as he/she chooses to?

tj.. what are u smoking??? Please stop it it's bad for your health.

LOL...

Just as I have the right to state my views and beliefs,....

so do you...as you did in your response.

Thanks for listening and your review....

BTW..I lost family in both WW 2 and Nam..

they fought for both you and me to have the rights and freedom we have here as we speak (write)..

It seems lately that many of the threads and posts in this area all have to do with Okie (4 right now are directly related to him and ye this post would be 5...so now I'm guilty too). Now it didnt take me long in this investment to figure out this guy is ridiculous and has no credibility. I mean how many times can you say it is gonna RV tomorrow and still have people believe you?

The point is I could really care less about all the okie drama. Maybe, it's just me, but I have a hunch that 95% of you feel the same. If so, maybe we could request to make this a "no okie" zone. I respect DV because the people here are more logical about this investment than most other sites and I would like to keep the rumor section clean without the ridiculous rumors he reports. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but anyone else out there feel the same? If so, respond below so that we might be able to make a point to the mods.

If you like him or want to keep his posts here, let us know that too. Everyone has a right to their own opinions. I'm simply trying to determine if I am the only one who would like a life with no okie.

Read more:

You are dead wrong in your views of Okie. You deserve to be ban more so than Okie. You offer nothing and he offers hope, joy, peace, and honest information. Things change at the drop of a hat beyond our control at times. So if you can't realize this...go somewhere else. You are not wanted here.

You are dead wrong in your views of Okie. You deserve to be ban more so than Okie. You offer nothing and he offers hope, joy, peace, and honest information. Things change at the drop of a hat beyond our control at times. So if you can't realize this...go somewhere else. You are not wanted here.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA Ohhhhhh please, please stop! That's funnier than anything okie has ever written...

• Upvote 1

Mame you dont have to worry Mr Montana is not letting OKIE go anywhere. And I for one will also be there to insure that OKIE like everyone else in this great country has the right to speak his piece. BUT the part you say that OKIE offers hope, joy, peace, and honest information.

Mame you really need to lay off that crack pipe

She`s a big teaser

She took the easy way out now

She`s a big teaser she took the easy way out

It took me sooooo long to find out

Ya but I found out

hahahahahahahahahhaaha

LOL that was GREAT…and a “Good day Sunhine!” to you!!!

Guilty as charged.

You want to know “Something” I respect your opinion but the way I feel about “A day in the life” of Okie’s posts is not a message to the unsuspecting or newbie’s, that we have to “Hold Your Hand”, but he has reached a level to the point of we acknowledging a need for proactive “Help”

IMO,… It would be glorious not allowing Confirmed Statements but if not, at least file them under a specific Okie sorting with header that warns of a history of consistent deceit would help. Others have posts subject to review and after seeing the number of Okie’s daily rants wouldn’t be challenging the sites capabilities.

To me the general rumor disclaimer isn’t enough because most rumors and discussions fall under a different pattern or predictions than his and prefaced with opinions or include disclaimers.

To me if in the future I was questioned and positioned for defense regarding official complaints made, I wouldn’t want to “Carry That Weight” and what if those involved begin the finger pointing that may be passed onto members for bringing it over. On that note, it’s in all our best interests’ not just newbies.

I think its disrespectful and weak supporting his pattern of outright false confirmations under the camouflage or refuge of the sacred right of free speech. There is a difference. I am troubled by the attitude of “It’s all on them”, who don’t know better in efforts to remove any sense of accountability .or potential loss of profits. They accuse those who are concerned of whining. It’s not about removing posts for those simply annoyed; it’s about helping those who don’t understand yet. These disclaimers remind me of the saying of describing the excuse of the weak…

“Every snowflake will claim they had no participation in the avalanche.”

My opinion may not be popular to Okie lovers and you still may not agree with me (darn), but someone once said something like, I prefer not to agree with those who Support bacteria – but understand it may be the only culture some people have”

IMO it’s even more wrong for some, to take it even further, by going as far as hand slapping or scolding members who haven’t discovered to what extent he will go using the BUZZ words Due Diligence. What is ironic,, if you look up investment due diligence, it describes due diligence has not been done if one is participating at any level with online activity including blogs and online transactions and they are not able to accurately identify the organizer, know of all their affiliations and where they’re legally positioned...so ironically, anyone participating/posting…period and boasting due diligence, in reality, hasn’t done theirs at all as well.

IMHO…To simply say don’t read!..isn’t applicable. that only applies to people annoyed by him, but doesn’t address those who are new or are at the unsuspecting point.

Use common sense we’re All adults? Common sense is developed by the age of 18 with regards to ones precedents through their previou development, so how can one apply common sense to criminal acts?

Well my friend, I’ll get off of my soap box and regarding Okie and his Dinar “Magical “Mystery Tour” and just “Let It Be”

I can only hope some way, all will help promote actions for those who haven’t gone beyond his claims to view the follow-up posts that would assist spelling it out for them. “Every Little Thing” He does is NOT magic and his confirmations of Strawberry Fields forever is deceitful, criminal and dangerous. We can only hope one day, they will find him crying on his keyboard and singing “You Never Give Me Your Money”

Love ya Dog53 and thanks for playing...it was fun! :D

Wishwell11

Edited by wishwell11
  • Upvote 1

Mame you dont have to worry Mr Montana is not letting OKIE go anywhere. And I for one will also be there to insure that OKIE like everyone else in this great country has the right to speak his piece. BUT the part you say that OKIE offers hope, joy, peace, and honest information.

Mame you really need to lay off that crack pipe

Yup

"Day Tripping Yea!"

Wihwell11> couldn't resist that one. :blink:

LOL that was GREAT…and a “Good day Sunhine!” to you!!!

Guilty as charged.

You want to know “Something” I respect your opinion but the way I feel about “A day in the life” of Okie’s posts is not a message to the unsuspecting or newbie’s, that we have to “Hold Your Hand”, but he has reached a level to the point of we acknowledging a need for proactive “Help”

IMO,… It would be glorious not allowing Confirmed Statements but if not, at least file them under a specific Okie sorting with header that warns of a history of consistent deceit would help. Others have posts subject to review and after seeing the number of Okie’s daily rants wouldn’t be challenging the sites capabilities.

To me the general rumor disclaimer isn’t enough because most rumors and discussions fall under a different pattern or predictions than his and prefaced with opinions or include disclaimers.

To me if in the future I was questioned and positioned for defense regarding official complaints made, I wouldn’t want to “Carry That Weight” and what if those involved begin the finger pointing that may be passed onto members for bringing it over. On that note, it’s in all our best interests’ not just newbies.

I think its disrespectful and weak supporting his pattern of outright false confirmations under the camouflage or refuge of the sacred right of free speech. There is a difference. I am troubled by the attitude of “It’s all on them”, who don’t know better in efforts to remove any sense of accountability .or potential loss of profits. They accuse those who are concerned of whining. It’s not about removing posts for those simply annoyed; it’s about helping those who don’t understand yet. These disclaimers remind me of the saying of describing the excuse of the weak…

“Every snowflake will claim they had no participation in the avalanche.”

My opinion may not be popular to Okie lovers and you still may not agree with me (darn), but someone once said something like, I prefer not to agree with those who Support bacteria – but understand it may be the only culture some people have”

IMO it’s even more wrong for some, to take it even further, by going as far as hand slapping or scolding members who haven’t discovered to what extent he will go using the BUZZ words Due Diligence. What is ironic,, if you look up investment due diligence, it describes due diligence has not been done if one is participating at any level with online activity including blogs and online transactions and they are not able to accurately identify the organizer, know of all their affiliations and where they’re legally positioned...so ironically, anyone participating/posting…period and boasting due diligence, in reality, hasn’t done theirs at all as well.

IMHO…To simply say don’t read!..isn’t applicable. that only applies to people annoyed by him, but doesn’t address those who are new or are at the unsuspecting point.

Use common sense we’re All adults? Common sense is developed by the age of 18 with regards to ones precedents through their previou development, so how can one apply common sense to criminal acts?

Well my friend, I’ll get off of my soap box and regarding Okie and his Dinar “Magical “Mystery Tour” and just “Let It Be”

I can only hope some way, all will help promote actions for those who haven’t gone beyond his claims to view the follow-up posts that would assist spelling it out for them. “Every Little Thing” He does is NOT magic and his confirmations of Strawberry Fields forever is deceitful, criminal and dangerous. We can only hope one day, they will find him crying on his keyboard and singing “You Never Give Me Your Money”

Love ya Dog53 and thanks for playing...it was fun! :D

Wishwell11

Again A wonderful read +1

• Upvote 1