Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Poppy2

R.O.D.

8-19-2011 Guru Poppy2 GREAT SOURCE CALLED AND SAID IRAQ HAS TWO MAJOR OUT OF THE COUNTRY CONTRACTS IN THE BILLIONS THAT HAVE TO BE PAID IN RV'ED FUNDS...HAVE TO BE PAID NO LATER THAN THE 28TH OF AUG. ...THIS RV MUST OCCUR BEFORE THE 26TH TO MEET THIS DEADLINE. THEY SAID IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT BETWEEN NOW AND THEN.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

8-19-2011 Guru Poppy2 GREAT SOURCE CALLED AND SAID IRAQ DOES NOT HAVE TWO MAJOR OUT OF THE COUNTRY CONTRACTS IN THE BILLIONS THAT WILL NOT BE PAID IN RV'ED FUNDS...DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PAID NO LATER THAN THE 28TH OF AUG. ...THIS RV WILL NOT OCCUR BEFORE THE 26TH TO MEET THIS DEADLINE. THEY SAID IT WIL NOT HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT BETWEEN NOW AND THEN. BUT, I WILL TELL YOU ALL WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW. I WILL BE STANDING IN LINE AT MY BANK MAKING A HEFTY DEPOSIT OF ALL OF YOUR MONEY. MY DEADLINE TO DEPOSIT YOUR MONEY WILL BE THE 26TH.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

poppy was just released from the hospital the other day. he had to surgically have his head removed from his a$$ but i think he still suffers from a case of pathological full of cr@p. its a rare condition where the head has been in ones own (or okies) rectum for so long all that comes out of their mouth is lies and cr@p. very few people have been diagnosed with this rare disease and nobody yet has made a full recovery. past survivors of this disease have been okie, steve, tony, tk, blaino, possum (our very own) and a few others. the only known cure is to take their internet away!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

poppy was just released from the hospital the other day. he had to surgically have his head removed from his a$ but i think he still suffers from a case of pathological full of cr@p. its a rare condition where the head has been in ones own (or okies) rectum for so long all that comes out of their mouth is lies and cr@p. very few people have been diagnosed with this rare disease and nobody yet has made a full recovery. past survivors of this disease have been okie, steve, tony, tk, blaino, possum (our very own) and a few others. the only known cure is to take their internet away!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant! your diagnostics are way too funny! GO R.V.................Not by 26th August.:D