Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD Response Letter From US Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH)

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Our Lobbyists Office In DC. We're Trying To Get A Balloon Animal Subsidy.

Dear Mr. Raxxxxx:

Thank you for getting in touch with me about investing in Iraqi Dinars.

Unfortunately, there is misinformation circulating about this issue. The United States Department of the Treasury is not invested in Iraqi Dinars.

Iraq is a fully sovereign country now and has full control of its accounts. While Iraq may redenominate its currency to create smaller denominations, to my knowledge, Iraq is not currently planning to appreciate the value of its currency.

Should this matter come before the Senate, I will keep your concerns in mind. Thank you again for being in touch with me.

Sincerely,

Sherrod Brown

United States Senatorempty.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting From Our Lobbyists Office In DC. We're Trying To Get A Balloon Animal Subsidy.

Dear Mr. Raxxxxx:

Unfortunately, there is misinformation circulating about this issue. The United States Department of the Treasury is not invested in Iraqi Dinars.

Iraq is a fully sovereign country now and has full control of its accounts. While Iraq may redenominate its currency to create smaller denominations, to my knowledge, Iraq is not currently planning to appreciate the value of its currency.

Should this matter come before the Senate, I will keep your concerns in mind. Thank you again for being in touch with me.

Sincerely,

Sherrod Brown

Are we sure this guy knows what is going on?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How could he not know that thae U.S. Treasury oversees sale and trade of Iraqi Dinar in the United States. OMG!

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/77537-re-iqd-sellers-or-trade-offices-being-registered-iwth-us-treasury/page__pid__599612__st__0entry599612

PLEASE, PLEASE, GOD..BLESS AMERICA!:o

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

The people looking for a government figure to reassure you of the RV is a joke. Look this is an investment period, like all investments you should base wether you get in or not on the researched information. If you get out of this investment is based on researched information. Most people are looking for there daily kool-aid to make them fell warm and fuzzy about this rving. My personal belief and fundemental reason i know this will RV is that Iraq has the most resources in the world and there currency is way under vauled. To me it's simple math. B)

• Upvote 10

Ok people just because somone speaks bad about our dinar investment dosent mean that you have to get so uptight and attack people. This is an INVESTMENT it could work or it may not its just like playing the lottery. Dont bash people were all in this ride together! Everyone is just trying to put in what they know or hear to try and sort out the truth from the lies that all these pumpers are giving out. Be kind to everyone we all know that every single one of us is loseing a little bit of sleep because of this investment.

• Upvote 2

Sherrod Brown has been named the most far left leaning liberal/progressive Senator in the country, and is an awful, awful partisan politician. Whew! I fell better now.

No, it doesn't seem like he knows anything about the dinar either.

That is what I have been told and read, all smoke...............................................

• Upvote 1

Yes same here,,will sell all mine in the UAE after ramadan and eid except for 1 million just in case this does happen.

Had 1 million to begin with,,bought a few million more because of the pumpers.

Can stand to lose it all but losing faith in this one.

If it hits the 1 million should make me smile,,but doubting this one alot now lately.

keep the heads up and maybe this will happen,, but with the recent articles comparing Turkey to Iraq i am not seeing this as this as anything positive.

Not a lopster but reality has started to set in.

For the Okies, Athenas, PTR, and Bilanos sure hope you find place in the world learning that your lies and B/S that most listened to for a while turns back on you in a very negative way.

Really hope that old women that bought your lies and deceit finds you and beats you sense less with her umbrella, you deserve worse..

These ones are what make the Dinar a scam,,not the long term investors.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Our government "officials" have presided over what amounts to a criminal organization of banks and back door deals. They can't openly account for Trillions of Dollars of our treasure that has been routed off to their banker buddies for further distribution into their own organizations. We are being harvested, period.

This man is made. There is not one true sentence, or even word that can possibly come out of the mouth of any high ranking Democrat. Many establishment Rebublicans are not much better, protecting what power they do have. The way to read this is to literally take the opposite of everything they say, I mean that quite seriously.

So, translated... this says, yes of course, our Treasury has a lot of Dinar and so do I, but we have no intention of sharing any information or the fruits of that with you, so if you ask me again I'll deny I know anything about it with a straight face and so will my colleagues that all play the game so well.

Thanks for the post because it's very confirming.. and also total nonsense to even consider it as truth because if there is on thing that motivates a Democrat politician and that is Money. They are all over this and if he were Pinocchio his nose would be 2 feet long. Yep, I'm calling him a total liar. And/or the most naive and ignorant man to walk the planet...or both. I have not tolerance anymore for all the false illusions and manipulation... never did really... My opinions of course, while I can still say them.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

From evrything I've heard from the start for me about 10 months ago " when it's about to happen there will be many lies and half truths come out to try to get as many people out of this investment as possible. Just think for a second about what the IRS and fbi is doing right now they are going after everyone of the sellers of the dinar and auting them. Ali and another site were big sellers why do you think they are being audited? My personal thought is they want FOR SURE to know all the information on everyone who has bought dinar and how much. They are going to be sure that as much as possible gets cashed in to the fed and as much tax as possible gets paid. As I understand the US will be purchasing oil at the figure of 5 dinar per barrel as part of the agreements settled for the war. Now does it make sense that the government might be putting a little pressure on competion? Rember that's the Chicago Way. Just think about it.

auditing

• Upvote 1

Dear Mr. Raxxxxx:

Sincerely,

Sherrod Brown

First and foremost, this letter was originated to get people all stirred up. Second, this senator can't find his arss with both hands. Has anyone seen him talk. He and Alan Coombs (Fox) are rump ranger buddies. And thirdly, anyone who will gauge their personal and continued involvement in this investment by this phony rendition, should probably just throw in the towel and move it down the road. Give me a fricken break.

"Tis a sad case of boredom on the political posters part. Not all dinar investors who post are sound in their understanding of life. People do weird things sometimes. The strong support the weak, we have to humor the feeble minded, we wouldn't be who we are without them, so says the intellects. Repercussions fly as the day grows nearer to rv day, the dinar investors are somewhat wary, only a few are restless, the strong will stand." As The Dinar Turns