Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV has occurred !

IPP

Original poster might have a "newbie" moniker, HOWEVER, they've been a member since October 2010. A little respect for a nine month member that just hasn't posted very much please.

RRRRVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

I don't think the issue is this person's Newbiness. It is the content of the post. i don't care if he started this site 10 years ago. The post is insincere rubbish. Either that or they need attention. Get a dog.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think the issue is this person's Newbiness. It is the content of the post. i don't care if he started this site 10 years ago. The post is insincere rubbish. Either that or they need attention. Get a dog.

Well said .... It really doesnt matter when they joined even if they joined today, if they had a credible source to quote for this "intel" (lol) then I might be inclined to take more notice of it.

but the fact that the original poster is still viewing this thread and still hasn't responded to any questions says to me that they just fabricated this and are sitting back watching the chaos ensue.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

Maybe a MOD will move to rumors until confirmed. The first thing I thought was where is my email or text. Don't be afraid to post a thread, just make sure you are in the right forum.

Generally everything in this forum is backed up with a link. See the LUIGI1 post 2 posts before mine.

I'm still a toddler too in in the DV world. Thanks for the post!!!! GO RV

Edited by swaneray

Well said .... It really doesnt matter when they joined even if they joined today, if they had a credible source to quote for this "intel" (lol) then I might be inclined to take more notice of it.

but the fact that the original poster is still viewing this thread and still hasn't responded to any questions says to be that they just fabricated this and are sitting back watching the chaos ensue.

emot-shakehead.gif

You know we are all so convinced this can not happen without some huge announcement one day someone is gonna say this and it will be true and no one will believe it. Each time I see this posted I think gosh if only this were true and then I move on to the next real news but I do take that one second to wish. Hopefully someone will post one day and it will be true.

• Upvote 1

You think because someone's been lurking (or ignoring, your choice) that they aren't a newbie on their 3rd post? Especially a post like that, with a misleading title like that? It's not even good enough to be a rumor - it's an opinion with a title deliberately meant to stir up trouble. Go ahead, defend an idiot 13 year old with nothing to do on a holiday. I hope you read a couple more dozen like this soon, tell me how it goes.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Original poster might have a "newbie" moniker, HOWEVER, they've been a member since October 2010. A little respect for a nine month member that just hasn't posted very much please.

Thanks for your level headed response. I have never posted anything, let alone wanted to read anything on the site due to the mob mentality ( sorry to say that ). I cannot say where the information came from because it could put people in jepordy. I received a call from one source last Thursday that said the RV happened Thursday. I and my associates could not find any conformation anywhere that this was true information. Then on Friday, we received another call from a completely different source who also said that it happend on Thursday. The two sources do not know each other and we did not ask any questions about the RV happening. There is supposed to be an announcement this Tuesday or Wednesday. I would say though, that after having held my dinars for more then a year and a half, and knowing how insane the current state of the world is, anything can happen. I wouldn't get riled up, emotional, and busy minded! Just stay still, patient, and lt it all work out. Might turn out to be a good week! Peace.

• Upvote 16

Thank you, IPP, for coming back and responding to the attacks. I think you may have gotten a little bit better response had you posted this response in the "rumor" section to begin with. Thanks again for the rumor. Let's hope it turns out to be a true one.

Happy 4th of July,

Kimberlye B)

Edited by Kimberlye
  • Upvote 2

The Dinar RV'd last Thursday "in country only" at $2.62. China got dollars and Obama ( US) is being paid in $13.00 oil. There should probably be an announcement this Tuesday or Wednesday in the US that the Dinar has RV'd.

Fly me to the Moon......Fly me to the Moooooooooooon

The Dinar RV'd last Thursday "in country only" at $2.62. China got dollars and Obama ( US) is being paid in $13.00 oil. There should probably be an announcement this Tuesday or Wednesday in the US that the Dinar has RV'd.

stop it. just stop it. go do something else today realy. thats not even a logical try. better luck next time. but hay even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once and a while so i'm sure you'll try again.

Thank you IPP ..........have been hearing rumors as well.......just not the exact amount.

Appreciate your contribution.........sorry about all the negative.

Thanks again........myst