Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Own Personal Chase Bank Encounter on 29 June 2011

ronscarpa

Please check my profile and my posts...I am always serious, and never exaggerate. I always try to tell it straight...!

RON B)

you always do ron and you always will,Wow glad to hear that from Chase cause that's where we bank! great news my fellow ron!!

It is B.S. There isn't a banker in the world that knows in advance of ANY currency RV. Period. When 6-30-2011 passes without an RV, you will see what I mean. These banker stories are nothing but hot air as we have read this a million times before. Sorry.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

A friend I got into this in Pittsburgh at a PNC Branch had almost same expericence! PNC didnt even sell the Dinar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME..KNOWS I DONT POST BS!... IM EXCITED..VERY EXCITED....

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 1

Im not trying to be ugly but I sure thought when I read that the first time, he said he was in Ft. Worth Tx. at a Chase bank. maybe I have read to much today. But if he was here I'd be right at that bank tomorrow asking my banker. I bought some dinar from a bank out of Kileen Tx. and some of the tellers told me they had bought some, but the only thing they knew was scuttlebutt, the reason I know this is, they were getting info from people that came in there to buy it like I was. They mentioned that one person told them they were getting alot of good information from a guy named okie. I told them they might as well go out there on the street and find a homeless guy and ask him cause he would proabaly know more about it than that clown. they just looked at me sorta puzzled as I left. Now thats a true bank story!! GoRV!!! :D:D:D:D !!!!

• Upvote 1

Its not happening. How would banks know before hand? why would tellers need training on currency exchanges?

Personal Banker. Business Manager. Financial Planner.

How do you get a teller being trained in foreign currency out of that???

Whether it RV's tomorrow or not, he isn't lying about his bank visit!

Personal Banker. Business Manager. Financial Planner.

How do you get a teller being trained in foreign currency out of that???

Whether it RV's tomorrow or not, he isn't lying about his bank visit!

Same type of rumor. Why would a bank in a particular region know before the world? Think about it. So this one bank manager knows before the rest of the world? Seriously... you think this is possible? Who knows when it will hit, but a bank manager wont be the first to know....

• Upvote 2

Same type of rumor. Why would a bank in a particular region know before the world? Think about it. So this one bank manager knows before the rest of the world? Seriously... you think this is possible? Who knows when it will hit, but a bank manager wont be the first to know....

Agreed. I think she is doing EXACTLY what I would do in that same situation. If I had people asking me all the time if I knew anything I would start screwing with people too. I would run up right before they left and say "Would you like to set up a personal business meeting with me for Monday morning at 9am to discus your new found wealth? I think we will both be extremely happy on that date... wink wink"

There is NO WAY a low level bank employee would have any other insight than what we would have.

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's not too clear if this is your (Ron) personal experience or somebody else's that you just happened to report over here.... I'd appreciate a confirmation either way...Thanks.

This is my actual experience today...RON B)

• Upvote 2

Agreed. I think she is doing EXACTLY what I would do in that same situation. If I had people asking me all the time if I knew anything I would start screwing with people too. I would run up right before they left and say "Would you like to set up a personal business meeting with me for Monday morning at 9am to discus your new found wealth? I think we will both be extremely happy on that date... wink wink"

There is NO WAY a low level bank employee would have any other insight than what we would have.

Well it all depends on how far up the chain she blew... RRrrrr.... Knew... Just a Typo

(Late Night Humor)

GO RV! Krem

• Upvote 1

I have been following the Dinar, and Iraq, for too many years...you got the respect here....there are a lot of unforgiving people in this forum... i hope you are right. even my educated guess it will happen before we know it.

GO RV...God Bless

Edited by tilak

It is B.S. There isn't a banker in the world that knows in advance of ANY currency RV. Period. When 6-30-2011 passes without an RV, you will see what I mean. These banker stories are nothing but hot air as we have read this a million times before. Sorry.

HORSE,WATER,DRINK :twocents:

Its not happening. How would banks know before hand?

Ah! lets see. We are giving away 1000 points in the month of july for our frequent flyers.

O no need to advertise all of our customers already know .PLANING :rolleyes:

Edited by The RockStar
  • Upvote 2

My Own Personal Chase Bank Encounter on 29 June 2011

Hi everyone...!

Today at 2PM PST I went into my Chase Bank (We have two personal accounts and two LLC Business accounts) to inquire about a Private Banker. The Manager saw us and invited us into her office and inquired about me wife's last Russia trip (we had spoken to her last just before her trip). She then indicated that she would be our Private Banker, and remembered that we hold Iraqi Dinar. She indicated that when the IQD Revalues they would be happy to handle all our exchanges should we desire to use a bank for that purpose.

She went on to bring in the branch's Business Manager, and one of the Financial Planners, then went through all the services they could provide for us when it happens. Then she excused the others.

Then she said something that shocked both of us... "IT'S SUPPOSED TO REVALUE TOMORROW, RIGHT...?" I said, "that is what we are hearing, what have you heard from Chase...?" She indicated that that is what she has heard from some people, but couldn't speak for Chase. She didn't go into any detail as to who the people were. However, she kept smiling a real "Cheshire Cat Smile", with a wink. She was unusually animated and almost excited - if we read her correctly. Then she said, "I expect to see you both tomorrow".

I don't want to read more into this than happened, but we've spoken about the IQD to her before, and got a kind and professional, but indifferent, response. My wife is a PhD Economist who worked as an International Bank Director in Moscow, and she is generally very cautious...but when we walked from the bank she said, "They are well prepared for this to happen, not like Wells Fargo (who have been generally un-encouraging)." She is NOW finally somewhat excited about it happening.

Blessings to everyone. We pray it really does RV tomorrow...!

RON B) B)

Very impressive post, and I'd love it to be true.

Just a wee bit curious about the WINK thing??? :D:D:D:D

Thanks for your Story Ron!, I know it can be true because I have talked to my branch manager a few times over the years at B of A, and he knows all about it and as soon as it RVs I suspect he will be giving me a call! Cause make no bones about it they want my money deposited in there branch!, even if I cash out someplace else cause I want a higher level on the exchange, he wants me to give him a shot at the deal, and if I exchange someplace else he is ready to take care of my accounts and give me the highest interest rate on my business accounts as he can! I know for a fact as I worked in a major bank for the last 17 years and managers will most likely get a heads up to whats coming, But by federal law and a very good chance of going to prison for insider trading they will Never admit to knowing anything about this RV or any big money or stock market change until the head office tells them that it's OK and that will come After the home office makes a public announcement of what happened and how they can help! then they can and will do everything in there power to get you to bring your new found riches to there branch for deposit and other investing! So I believe Ron's story all the way! I just hope we hear something soon so I can get some sleep! :lol:

go Go GO!!! RV!!! And I'll see you on the Beach!!! B)

• Upvote 1

Ron doesnt BS guys hes very respected here thanks Ron for all that you have contributed our ride is coming to an end. Thanks for sharing your bank story this has got me really excited and it seems more and more bank stories are popping up now it makes me think not everyone is gonna lie and pump about these stories.

The rates have not changed so we wait. It is currently 0625 Central Time US.