Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Own Personal Chase Bank Encounter on 29 June 2011

ronscarpa

obviously its clear it is his..am i missing something here?

Nope, U nailed it Easy. Ron came back on post #9 in this thread to confirm it.

I think I'm gonna put these Thuggies to the Test !! B)

• Upvote 5

Hi everyone...!

Today at 2PM PST I went into my Chase Bank (We have two personal accounts and two LLC Business accounts) to inquire about a Private Banker. The Manager saw us and invited us into her office and inquired about me wife's last Russia trip (we had spoken to her last just before her trip). She then indicated that she would be our Private Banker, and remembered that we hold Iraqi Dinar. She indicated that when the IQD Revalues they would be happy to handle all our exchanges should we desire to use a bank for that purpose.

She went on to bring in the branch's Business Manager, and one of the Financial Planners, then went through all the services they could provide for us when it happens. Then she excused the others.

Then she said something that shocked both of us... "IT'S SUPPOSED TO REVALUE TOMORROW, RIGHT...?" I said, "that is what we are hearing, what have you heard from Chase...?" She indicated that that is what she has heard from some people, but couldn't speak for Chase. She didn't go into any detail as to who the people were. However, she kept smiling a real "Cheshire Cat Smile", with a wink. She was unusually animated and almost excited - if we read her correctly. Then she said, "I expect to see you both tomorrow".

I don't want to read more into this than happened, but we've spoken about the IQD to her before, and got a kind and professional, but indifferent, response. My wife is a PhD Economist who worked as an International Bank Director in Moscow, and she is generally very cautious...but when we walked from the bank she said, "They are well prepared for this to happen, not like Wells Fargo (who have been generally un-encouraging)." She is NOW finally somewhat excited about it happening.

Blessings to everyone. We pray it really does RV tomorrow...!

RON B) B)

WOW!!! You have been a member here since Jan 2010?? Very Creditable! I Believe you. I got GOOSE BUMPS! Thank you for your Post!

When I hear this from a new member, I Like it, But no Goose bumps... You are a VET and that, To Me, Is Trustworthy.

GOOOOOOOSE BUUUUUMPS

It IS Time! Just IN Time... Krem

• Upvote 1

obviously its clear it is his..am i missing something here?

So you mean that's what happened personally to him (Ron) and his wife ( described as a PhD Economist who is/was an Int'l Director in a Bank in Moscow, Russia)? I just wanted to make sure I got that right.... Just that.... Sometimes, as you know, it's very easy to mis-read and/or misunderstand... Thanks.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I guess the key here is who these other people are she was referring to? With all the people calling banks lately maybe it is just from lots of other people calling and/or coming into the bank asking about it and saying it is suppose to RV on the 30th?

Here's hoping the other people were people from up the chain from Chase and she just couldn't say that and left it as what she heard from other people.

• Upvote 1

Yeah................Coming from Ron give it a chance..................The guy is legit and he doesn't post crud..........If he has a story to tell then listen. If the bank lady was over excited that's on her but I believe RonScarpa's account without question....Why? Because to my knowledge I have never seen Ron post anything even close to this trip to the bank and it caught my attention. Why? .................BeCause it WAS Ronscarpa posting !!!

I'm 6'3" and I don't think we'll both fit for a ride but I'd knock back a few beers with you while you were washing it any time. Thanks Ron for the post. Both eyebrows went up with this one.........

• Upvote 2

Yeah................Coming from Ron give it a chance..................The guy is legit and he doesn't post crud..........If he has a story to tell then listen. If the bank lady was over excited that's on her but I believe RonScarpa's account without question....Why? Because to my knowledge I have never seen Ron post anything even close to this trip to the bank and it caught my attention. Why? .................BeCause it WAS Ronscarpa posting !!!

I'm 6'3" and I don't think we'll both fit for a ride but I'd knock back a few beers with you while you were washing it any time. Thanks Ron for the post. Both eyebrows went up with this one.........

Nobody stated the guy is not legit......It has happened a few times that posts like that were put on threads and for whatever reason all in good faith ( hurry of moment, distraction,etc) it sounded like it was the poster's personal experience while in actuality it was not (it was reported) cos they forgot to point that out.

To me it does make a difference if this actually happened to Ron personally or it's a post reported from somewhere else or the story of somebody he knows..... It's not clear to me. Thanks.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

How would she know. I am a Personal Banker At Wells Fargo Bank, and we hear NOTHING...........If I knew it was going to Rv for sure, I would have already quit my job.............

but when we walked from the bank she said, "They are well prepared for this to happen, not like Wells Fargo (who have been generally un-encouraging)." She is NOW finally somewhat excited about it happening.

Read more:

Looks like Wells Fargo is out of the Loop Hmmm?

Krem

• Upvote 4

Hi everyone...!

Today at 2PM PST I went into my Chase Bank (We have two personal accounts and two LLC Business accounts) to inquire about a Private Banker. The Manager saw us and invited us into her office and inquired about me wife's last Russia trip (we had spoken to her last just before her trip). She then indicated that she would be our Private Banker, and remembered that we hold Iraqi Dinar. She indicated that when the IQD Revalues they would be happy to handle all our exchanges should we desire to use a bank for that purpose.

She went on to bring in the branch's Business Manager, and one of the Financial Planners, then went through all the services they could provide for us when it happens. Then she excused the others.

Then she said something that shocked both of us... "IT'S SUPPOSED TO REVALUE TOMORROW, RIGHT...?" I said, "that is what we are hearing, what have you heard from Chase...?" She indicated that that is what she has heard from some people, but couldn't speak for Chase. She didn't go into any detail as to who the people were. However, she kept smiling a real "Cheshire Cat Smile", with a wink. She was unusually animated and almost excited - if we read her correctly. Then she said, "I expect to see you both tomorrow".

I don't want to read more into this than happened, but we've spoken about the IQD to her before, and got a kind and professional, but indifferent, response. My wife is a PhD Economist who worked as an International Bank Director in Moscow, and she is generally very cautious...but when we walked from the bank she said, "They are well prepared for this to happen, not like Wells Fargo (who have been generally un-encouraging)." She is NOW finally somewhat excited about it happening.

RON B) B)

[/quote

OH WOW :D ~ behaviorkat~

Hi everyone...!

RON B) B)

Wow. I mean, WOW. I was going to take this as another bank story. But after looking at your profile it is hard to not get excited.

I know we have all been down this road before. Below is the text of an e-mail I got back on April 27.

I have comes across intell that some at BOA on back screen rate of 3.86 to 3.466 with possible release date of Wed thru Thursday. Just to let let u know that our investment is real. Stay grounded.

The platform will be based on what is the investment and what is the rate of return?

Obviously it didn't happen. I hope it really is true. I really do. I am going to do my best to be cautiously optimistic, I don't want a huge letdown.

Ron

Thats great .I hope your banker is on the money .Hopfully she isn't basing her exitement on other dinar holding client's conversations with her, and has bank information we don't.Either way it's definately an exiting story .Thanks for sharing .You've been on here long enough to know how some will react to this ,so thanks for sharing something positive reguardless!

Peace and go RV B)

• Upvote 1

Please check my profile and my posts...I am always serious, and never exaggerate. I always try to tell it straight...!

RON B)

[/quote

AGREED!!! THANKS RON AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE. LET'S PRAY THAT THIS WILL BE IT-----I REALLY NEED TO RETIRE... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Thank you Ron for the post.Encouraging stories and news are always welcome as far as I am concerned. It is a very exciting and sometimes stressful time right now. Good news from respected members makes it a little easier to deal with. I pray that this ride is almost over. God bless Iraq and America.

RON rocks! I would scroll a post and stop at ron's input because he is level headed...

I had a great experience too..at a local branch of WF. The personal banker(I don't have the dough for a private banker yet) at my bank told me( as I was transferring money around for July's bills), "I don't think you are going to have to worry soon" with a half smile. This is from a person that I couldn't get a half smile out of her with all the attempts at jokes(dry humor, stupid jokes) and flattery(every kind of nice things to say).

Come on RV! biggrin.gif