Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV going live!!!

iqdheadlines

I have recently heard from an undisclosed source which I can not reveal due to the nature of this information but since it is just a rumor......only believe it when you see it.

I have a friend of a friend who works high-up in the international Forex market who told him that he was told that we would see the RI/RV go live in New Zealand in just 3 hours time followed by Australia at 5.00 pm, currently it's 1:07 pm here in Australia............so let's just hope and see if this rumor turns out to be true!!!!

Oh, I forgot to mentioned that he also gave a rate of $3.86 exactly like my prediction.........so keep your fingers crossed!!!

So please don't bash me guys as i'm just posting what I was told and after all this is the rumor section.B)

1 minute to go and we shall see if your friend of a friend was right or not!

Aussie Aussie Aussie....Oi! Oi! Oi!

Maaaaate.......you're making us Aussies look bad with this garbage.....your 3 hour window passed by yesterday with noting, nada, zip....so please...like another poster said...not funny....not creative..

Oakie...if that's you...please do not call yourself an Australian....it's NOT what we do here, this sort of behaviour....just sayin'....

You got the attention of over 15,000 people on this site....friggin' CONGRATULATIONS, ok?! Now go get a life...go see your mum and get her to give you a cuddle...so you'll feel more loved...and THEN come back here and post sensible news/rumours.

• Upvote 3

I have recently heard from an undisclosed source which I can not reveal due to the nature of this information but since it is just a rumor......only believe it when you see it.

I have a friend of a friend who works high-up in the international Forex market who told him that he was told that we would see the RI/RV go live in New Zealand in just 3 hours time followed by Australia at 5.00 pm, currently it's 1:07 pm here in Australia............so let's just hope and see if this rumor turns out to be true!!!!

Oh, I forgot to mentioned that he also gave a rate of $3.86 exactly like my prediction.........so keep your fingers crossed!!!

So please don't bash me guys as i'm just posting what I was told and after all this is the rumor section.B)

The friends friends undisclosed source did not by chance have a first name of George did he???

I totaly believe you - I got the same call

• Upvote 1

Well it's after 6pm here in central Texas so iqdheadlines what did you find out?

I can loan you some of mine. :)

wp

wow I hope this whole thing does not turn to crap! as we are all on the edge of our seat,startin to get alittle worried,all I can say if you don't know anything than don't say anything!! yes it is the rumor section but still we are all waiting here and some of us

a very long time,guess I will stop reading this crap!! La Grange this was not directed toward you as you post well,and thanks for that!

wp

wow I hope this whole thing does not turn to crap! as we are all on the edge of our seat,startin to get alittle worried,all I can say if you don't know anything than don't say anything!! yes it is the rumor section but still we are all waiting here and some of us a very long time,guess I will stop reading this crap!!

Please just take it all with a grain of salt. If your nerves are frayed, take a break. I took a break for 5 yrs. During that time my life continued. Try to view it for entertainment purposes and keep the dream inside as that special "what if" that you think about when everything looks crappy. JMHO and good luck to you.

• Upvote 3

The FOREX around the globe may be waiting for 0900 HRS Baghdad time when the CBI officially opens & releases any changes. All FOREX around the world will adjust simultaneously. This is how it works.

Agree wholeheartedly Luigi! It's.been long thought.and.speculated.that WHEN this thing goes down that it would be on Iraq's timetable (insofar as it actually shows on Forex that is). Come on 9am Baghdad time!