Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From the Guro Site

alajim

6-14-2011 Guru Poppy2 just got a text saying one of the major banks are saying the next 24 hour will show the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... at only 3.00 the rv will place around 45 trillion in the usa economy over the next couple years

6-14-2011 Guru Poppy2 contacts here...are all saying any min. Any second. I can say i feel very confident that it will happen at an unusual time not at a normal time of updates for the banks or the forex just like kuwait and or china have done they will have a fight or some distraction and say no rv and then a few hours later they will pull the trigger...dr shabibi has always stated he wanted the dinar to come out at a rate that can be maintained for a period

6-14-2011 Guru Frank26Today the Central Bank BIS in Switz stated the reval has to be Tues Wed Or Thursday ONLY...Today 3 confirmations that were urgent that stated all is done and to be on HIGH ALERT and it will happen from tonight through Thursday..........> :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

6-14-2011 Guru Poppy2 just got a text saying one of the major banks are saying the next 24 hour will show the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... at only 3.00 the rv will place around 45 trillion in the usa economy over the next couple years

6-14-2011 Guru Poppy2 contacts here...are all saying any min. Any second. I can say i feel very confident that it will happen at an unusual time not at a normal time of updates for the banks or the forex just like kuwait and or china have done they will have a fight or some distraction and say no rv and then a few hours later they will pull the trigger...dr shabibi has always stated he wanted the dinar to come out at a rate that can be maintained for a period

6-14-2011 Guru Frank26Today the Central Bank BIS in Switz stated the reval has to be Tues Wed Or Thursday ONLY...Today 3 confirmations that were urgent that stated all is done and to be on HIGH ALERT and it will happen from tonight through Thursday..........> :twothumbs:

bullshit.gif

Edited by hozer
  • Upvote 9

If I had a nickle for every one of Poppy2's lies..........I would not even need this stinkin rv!!!!!

• Upvote 1