Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STILL NO AUCTION RESULTS TODAY CBI

zapped777

I believe I read somewhere (sorry, I can't remember exactly,) that June 12th is the birthday of Mohomed (sp) not sure if it would have anything to do with this, but I can try to find source and link. BRB

sorry but it doesnt mean a thing. a few months back the cbi cut way back on auctions and if i remember there were a few days where there were no auctions. everybody read into this like the big day was coming only to resume auctions at big numbers a few days later. they have done this in the past as well. i will admit that this can look like a good sign of things going in the right direction but this is like groundhog day. its happened before. what seems confusing to us is what the iraqi people know as normal. i feel sorry for them.

In looking back at the auction history on the CBI site, it has been quite a while since they didn't post the results of an auction on a non-CBI holiday. Simply...interesting.

Will most likely mean nothing. I'm not going to get excited until the RV or RD actually happens.

I agree, but it is fun watching everyone trying to connect the dots! I don't take this lightly for those who are invested a lot bigger than I when I say this, so don't bash me, it's fun being involved in such a mystery investment. It's rather exciting! wink.gif

Hope we are near the end of the dotted line! GO RV!

OH AND I also am happy to see DOC! I miss your daily post, they were always informative and full of personality. I LOVE YOU DOC!

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 1

I suppose y'all know it's Sunday now...not Friday or Saturday...but rather the first day of the Iraqi week...when they usually have currency auctions, yes? So the mystery is wondering whether they had one today, and someone forgot to post it, or whether they're not holding currency auctions any more due to an impending RV! We shall soon see!

• Upvote 1

Well, it isn't a national holiday according to the calendars ... I haven't the time to dig for a special bank holiday or "maintence" ... lol

How about we kick back after church ... watch the race ... and see how this plays out.

Someone will have researched it out thoroughly and posted by then.

Shabs is getting new "digs" though! http://cbi.iq/docume...8-6-2011.En.pdf

Peace

Doc31

Its nice to see your still around. Thanks Doc

I suppose y'all know it's Sunday now...not Friday or Saturday...but rather the first day of the Iraqi week...when they usually have currency auctions, yes? So the mystery is wondering whether they had one today, and someone forgot to post it, or whether they're not holding currency auctions any more due to an impending RV! We shall soon see!

Yes, we should have had one this morning.

Here's the historical data for anyone interested.

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

I am trying to stay positive that this is a good sign but deep in the back of my mind I keep thinking it could be that someone just didn't do their job and update the daily auction file (human error). I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that it is something good though. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

Sorry, but I don't think it means anything. In the last year I've seen the CBI do all kinds of different things and I believe (without checking) that they have skipped a few auctions (almost positive). Anyway, it would be great if it meant something for the Sunday Forex opening, but - I doubt it.

I would guess this means aboslutely nothing. Having spent 11 months and 17 days (but who was counting) in Iraq, I guess someone just didn't update it. One thing I did notice while I was there was a bit of a lack in quality assurance. *lol* I took to calling it "The land of 'Close Enough'."

Well, it isn't a national holiday according to the calendars ... I haven't the time to dig for a special bank holiday or "maintence" ... lol

How about we kick back after church ... watch the race ... and see how this plays out.

Someone will have researched it out thoroughly and posted by then.

Shabs is getting new "digs" though! http://cbi.iq/docume...8-6-2011.En.pdf

Peace

Doc31

I'm with you Doc 100 %. God Bless Semper Fi +++++

Ok day 2 and still no update.... Read somewhere for RV to take place this would have to happen three days in a row!! It's somewhere in the forums and I know it was either doc or scooter that stated it!! I'll try to find it when I get home

Edited by Crow

Ok day 2 and still no update.... Read somewhere for RV to take place this would have to happen three days in a row!! It's somewhere in the forums and I know it was either doc or scooter that stated it!! I'll try to find it when I get home

i remember that post, i think it said just a low sales though. i didnt think they would just shut off all the sales. anyway i see it as positive news .COME ON R V

I hope this isn't the case, but possibly CBI's IT web person is out sick? I hope not, cause this could be the signs of something BIG!

I think their home page updates off the international trade currency links. Meaning, we will see the 1170 exchange rate until it hits internationally.

GO RV!!!

Edited by gpoki

Well if you count Friday and Saturday.... its been 3 :D Soooooo, today is the day GO RV!!!