Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update by SteveI May 31

BBalls

Basically stating that and yet did not say that or mention an RV of the dinar anywhere in the article. Maybe what they are trying to say is that the dollar is becoming more and more worthless and in that regard holds almost the same value as a dinar..LOL. Sure would be awesome if we did see an RV, but I haven't received my text message from Adam, so I'm guessing no RV.

Of course it would be awesome and I want it more than anybody else( I need the money)...

And your guess is correct. Of course.

Edited by umbertino

Man that is so true

Yep, I was tossed for asking God himself to "Go out on a Limb and just guess on when he thought this would end" Told him to live on the edge a little and loosen up!Then............

Banned, By a witch called Naples Nurse. I was able to get re-instated and asked the same question and blink.gifBam! Banned Again..... dry.gif

Ahhh What the Heal........ Im damn skippy happy to be here and have ZERO desire to go back.

• Upvote 1

Could the key word be, "region" ...hmmm. Is it possible the rumors we have heard about the announcement , by Maliki, of the RV to the Iraqi's is very much true? Is it possible that right now this is the actual exchange rate for that "region"?

"وتابع أن سياسات المصرف ساهمت في استقرار السوق العراقية حتى بات الدينار العراقي من أفضل عملات المنطقة لأنه يساوي 1.3 دولار، ولهذا فإن إمكان التوسع في السوق مضمون خلال هذه المرحلة. "He said the bank's policies have contributed to the stability of the Iraqi market, even the Iraqi dinar has become one of the best currencies in the region because it is equal to 1.3 U.S. dollars, therefore the possibility of expansion content in the market during this phase."

Just a thought...:-)

Edited by suzieQ
  • Upvote 1

Do the math...After they LOP off 3 zeros, your million ID become 1,000 ID, then multiplied by 1.3. You just made $1.300 off of your $1.100 original investment or $200 per million ID.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68741-iraqi-dinar-has-become-one-of-the-best-currencies-in-the-region-because-it-is-equal-to-13-us-dollars/page__st__20#ixzz1Nyd4yICN

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

What I really want to know is why Steve continues to think Ray is such a great contact when he's been repeatedly wrong.

Exactly!! And ask him the question over there and he will do you the favour of banning your ass, i pity people over there.

He is puzzled because it would completely nullify any intel those jokers have ever put out...hahaha! laugh.gif

I'm sure in their "war room", they are reverse engineering some story that ties back to this...

Yeah no doubt!!

Hmmmm........their puzzled by what the rate will truly be??? LOL

Funny because Steve1 has the rate......lmbo

I guess doofus Steve1 forgot about the contracts that have been paid with the new rate........he just proved he was lying about it all this time. But what's sad is, his nieve followers will not catch this, & they will blindly follow his nonsense until cash in. So sad......so very sad

Dan

I'm so glad everyone finally got the point of my original post. That place is a cult and if you speak up you get banned. They even delete everyone else's intel when it gets posted. Out of "respect for Steve" that's why it gets posted in rumors come on now. Everyone has a right to an opinion. Instead of naming my first dog okie I may just name him Steve.

Edited by STI4RV

You're right. I sneak a peek every once in awhile over there and people are afraid to say anything that can be perceived as negative or questioning. It's all praise to SteveI. It's like when Stalin would give a speech and nobody wanted to be the first to stop clapping out of fear of being labeled a traitor and executed.

hahahaha! I can't believe that you still can take a sneak peak over at PD. Along with me and probably half of the Dinar Vets gang has been banned.....:D:D:D

Do you guys remember a couple months ago (I think it was the weekend of Good Friday) when SteveI posted that really weird, cryptic message about how his internet persona isn't meant to be viewed as a public entity and that any and all information on the site is not intended to be financial advice but is for entertainment purposes and then all the mods and anyone with more than a dozen posts over there started using that disclaimer as a signature?

I like how he starts his post off with this:

To all our great PD members, here is a little bit of information we can share. Some of this will kill all of the rumors being reported for entertainment from the other sites.

So does that mean his post is factual in comparison?

I wish I had a law degree. I'll bet this dinar/board thing is just a meltdown waiting to happen.

• Downvote 1

hahahaha! I can't believe that you still can take a sneak peak over at PD. Along with me and probably half of the Dinar Vets gang has been banned.....:D:D:D

I'm glad we banned his lying arse a year ago.... I put him in the same catagory as TK (whom we also banned), and Okie (we banned him from here as well, as far as I know). Wow... come to think of it, we banned most if not all of the BSers that the sheeples follow on those sites. Proof positive that while we may not have all the answers you're looking for on DV... at least we don't make them up like the others do!! The sensitivity level on our BS detectors is set quite high. :lol:

• Upvote 3

Yeah no doubt!!

Hmmmm........their puzzled by what the rate will truly be??? LOL

Funny because Steve1 has the rate......lmbo

I guess doofus Steve1 forgot about the contracts that have been paid with the new rate........he just proved he was lying about it all this time. But what's sad is, his nieve followers will not catch this, & they will blindly follow his nonsense until cash in. So sad......so very sad

Dan

Sheep need, and apparently, want a corral.

• Upvote 1

Yep, I was tossed for asking God himself to "Go out on a Limb and just guess on when he thought this would end" Told him to live on the edge a little and loosen up!Then............

Banned, By a witch called Naples Nurse. I was able to get re-instated and asked the same question and blink.gifBam! Banned Again..... dry.gif

Ahhh What the Heal........ Im damn skippy happy to be here and have ZERO desire to go back.

Same here Buckeye,

I made a whole post about how kissing steve's ass is fun and all but PD is being very hypocritical when they blast Okie or Blaino since steveI had been wrong 3 times in May alone.....well, that went over like a lead balloon....I got 6 responses in 2 minutes from folks agreeing then the post was deleted and I was banned. Naples Nurse sent me a lie of an e-mail saying I was on "Mod Review" but couldn't read, chat, post, or change my profile....so basically totally locked out of everything. I had a bunch of folks e-mail me directly and thank me for calling him on it but it didn't do any good.

Happy to be here though, this place has some perspective based in reality...nice change.

WesParsons

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Same here Buckeye,

I made a whole post about how kissing steve's ass is fun and all but PD is being very hypocritical when they blast Okie or Blaino since steveI had been wrong 3 times in May alone.....well, that went over like a lead balloon....I got 6 responses in 2 minutes from folks agreeing then the post was deleted and I was banned. Naples Nurse sent me a lie of an e-mail saying I was on "Mod Review" but couldn't read, chat, post, or change my profile....so basically totally locked out of everything. I had a bunch of folks e-mail me directly and thank me for calling him on it but it didn't do any good.

Happy to be here though, this place has some perspective based in reality...nice change.

WesParsons

Im pretty sure Naples Nurd and StevI are having a bang fest daily.!! She attacks ANYONE that sniffs his azs.unsure.gif

Juuuuust Saaaayin..............smile.gif

• Upvote 2