Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV! RV! RV!

investor

This here's pumper21,

I just got off the phone with ALI! I told him "You know how much dinar I've sold for you this month?

I demand my rightful place in the pumpers hall of fame..... right there next to Okie and the GET team. I also think it's time I

get the keys to the pink caddy this week or I'm turning off the juice!

Nuff said..... POOF!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 181

This here's pumper21,

I just got off the phone with ALI! I told him "You know how much dinar I've sold for you this month?

I demand my rightful place in the pumpers hall of fame..... right there next to Okie and the GET team. I also think it's time I

Nuff said..... POOF!

Just flat out embarrassin'

• Upvote 2

This here's pumper21,

Nuff said..... POOF!

Take your medication and go to bed.

• Upvote 6

This here's pumper21,

Nuff said..... POOF!

You're as funny as a Sore throat.

Go back and crawl under your Rock, you sick F***

• Upvote 1

I thought it was funny. Seems everyone everywhere is so danged serious... especially here. Can't take a joke. Must be that folks heard about this dinar thing and it is all they got. They put all their eggs into this one basket and are praying with all their might hoping God will give them their profit. Mistake here is that people forgot to open their eyes to the opportunities right in front of them in their own towns. This dinar thing is a crap shoot at best. Take it lightly. Laugh. The joke very well may be all us who bought these things. And while laughing... look around you at the opportunities staring you in the face right here in America.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

It's Getting ridiculous in here anymore. I try to stay positive all the time and I am willing and can take a joke but come on this is Childs play anymore. Let's stay focused on our investment. God Bless Semper Fi

It alway's entertaining to make fun of our situation and laugh at how ridiculious this whole investment seems at times. In the end though, I'm sure most of us don't mean to be maliciously or childishly hurting anyone intentionally. When this thing finally comes to a conclusion we will all win or lose together.... Prefer the win!

Take care!

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This here's pumper21,

Nuff said..... POOF!

Ya might wanna check your shoes.....I think you stepped in something!

• Upvote 1

OK people have had about enough of the train. Be adults like most of us and realize that there are some out there that have put their last dollar on the line with the hype and now because of an excape attitude are looking for re-inforcement for their investment. Ya keep blowing up dreams some don't don't know how to live life any other way. Be Kind....

• Upvote 3

It alway's entertaining to make fun of our situation and laugh at how ridiculious this whole investment seems at times. In the end though, I'm sure most of us don't mean to be maliciously or childishly hurting anyone intentionally. When this thing finally comes to a conclusion we will all win or lose together.... Prefer the win!

Take care!

Yes I agree with you 100% my friend. My appologies to whom I may have offended. God Bless everyone invested not so much in the Dinar but the wild ride it has brought us. Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Some folks just don't take this investment serious. We really need to have a humor section. Humor is great but it doesn't need to be in the rumor section. I can assure you that when this hits the rumor section will be where it's noted first. It's annoying...

This here's pumper21,

Nuff said..... POOF!

Kudos to you newbie, LOL, you got all the wanna be millionaires stirred up for glory for a sec, then dropped them back down into the cesspool of an investment we currentley have in the Iraqi dinar. GREAT reality check, and everyone who red tagged you should most definately be ashamed of themselves and their greed. And WELCOME to DV, the reality checkpoint of the myth of the rv of the Iraqi dinar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5