Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali - Message FROM customer

uncs

The problem is that we are just a bunch of speculators who obviously like to speculate...about everything. That is why this forum is also filled with other conspiracy theories. Just like the dinar, we don't like to accept anything at face value...we believe there is more. And what the heck, it kills time while we wait for the RV. I think we may be going over the line when we say, "we have a right to know," but its kind of fun to speculate on what the more sinister things could be going on behind the scenes with the "Great Dinar Trade Conspiracy." Its like a mystery novel unfolding before our eyes.

• Upvote 1

And keep our opinions to ourselves?

Think about that. Should we all just be quiet? Public forum, with all opinions welcome. I recall hearing people screaming censorship because we mods remove offensive posts. Should we all just "keep it to ourselves" and let DV go quiet? I think not. Bottom line is only one person and his family knows the whole story, whether you know Ali or not, i would bet the truth is between him and his family.

I am sure, that Adam would prefer that we build people up and not tear them down. It is good to be skeptical about someone's motivations, but its not good to tear someone down when there is good evidence the person is telling the truth and no evidence other than speculation to the contrary.

Emmet my friend you have every right to question my post. Nobody that I know always agrees on everything. I too purchased from Ali, but IMO Ali has changed drastically over the past 6 months or so. I agree that in my past dealings with him, he delivered as promised. I just can't quite buy this one is all I am saying. You certainly have the right to your opinion and I respect that. This is simply my opinion on one subject that we do not see eye to eye on. One thing I like about this site is that people can air their opinions, even if opposite, and still have a mutual respect for one another and be friends. I hope that is the case here. All my best,

RSS

RS, Perhaps Ali's personality has changed because he's worried about his family? His wife was recently in an auto accident which may or may not have been a result of someone trying to kidnap or kill her, which would support the report about the FBI being involved. Just something to think about.

Bottom line... Why can't we just be nice to one another?

-

I bought my dinar from Ali and was concerened when some of my dinar looked strange. One of the orders I received, the bills were a little larger the the other orders. Has anyone else had this issue? Why would any bills be larger, I have never seen a dollar have any variation of size. Has anyone else seen this?

Iraqi dinar bills are all different sizes depending on the value. (reminds me of monopoly money) As long as all of the currency of the same value is of the same size I would not wory. If you have 4 sizes of say 25k bills I would say that you have a reason to be concerned.

Emmet my friend you have every right to question my post. Nobody that I know always agrees on everything. I too purchased from Ali, but IMO Ali has changed drastically over the past 6 months or so. I agree that in my past dealings with him, he delivered as promised. I just can't quite buy this one is all I am saying. You certainly have the right to your opinion and I respect that. This is simply my opinion on one subject that we do not see eye to eye on. One thing I like about this site is that people can air their opinions, even if opposite, and still have a mutual respect for one another and be friends. I hope that is the case here. All my best,

RSS

RS, I only disagree with you on this one post, most of the time we are together. All my best right back to you

To uncs and all the rest of you that are talking **** about Ali, he is a buisness man and doesn't owe you anything. I however have purchased all of my dinar from him, have sat in his office and I think he is a great guy. Also mods and ADAM MONTANA what is this site all about? Dinars or lets go after anyone we can, this is cut throat. Ya I know, only my second post look at how long I have been a member better yet how many years I have owned Dinars. Stop the negativity enjoy the ride and one day I will be in Santa Monica at Ali's office cashing in...

He changed the notice, the attached link has the original wording.

http://dinarvets.com...cial-statement/

As his message says, after the ordeal [the danger his family was in] was "resolved" he and his family came to the decision, after seven years, to take a temporary leave from the market. Also the first sentence states that DinarTrade has gone through some major "changes". So just from that, the threat wasn't the sole reason for him taking a break. Regardless, his message never stated that he was done, moved on, skipped town or anything else that should make a prior customer of his say negative things about how he runs his business. Even if he did pull a disappearing act, he is not the only one who will be available for cash-in so why put so much thought into it? Just my :twocents:!!

• Upvote 1

I am sure, that Adam would prefer that we build people up and not tear them down. It is good to be skeptical about someone's motivations, but its not good to tear someone down when there is good evidence the person is telling the truth and no evidence other than speculation to the contrary.

RS, Perhaps Ali's personality has changed because he's worried about his family? His wife was recently in an auto accident which may or may not have been a result of someone trying to kidnap or kill her, which would support the report about the FBI being involved. Just something to think about.

Bottom line... Why can't we just be nice to one another?

-

Stating an opinion, respectfully, does not mean someone is not being nice and that is my point.

Bottom line is Ali is a celebrity in the dinar world and is subject to more scrutiny than the rest of us. That is the way of the world.

• Upvote 1

Stating an opinion, respectfully, does not mean someone is not being nice and that is my point.

Bottom line is Ali is a celebrity in the dinar world and is subject to more scrutiny than the rest of us. That is the way of the world.

"Respectfully" is the key word, IMO I haven't seen too much of that. The way this thread is going, I wouldn't be suprised if someone says Ali is actually taking a break to mourn the loss of his good friend OBL.

-

"Respectfully" is the key word, IMO I haven't seen too much of that. The way this thread is going, I wouldn't be suprised if someone says Ali is actually taking a break to mourn the loss of his good friend OBL.

-

Posted Today, 06:09 PM

maybe he went to Bin Laden funeral service

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1LcLstLeH

Am I a prophet or what?

-

What a piece of work some of you people are...AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ...This man and his family have put most of us on the ground floor of a opportunity of a life time...shame on you...read what the man said when the time comes he will open his offices for cash in...as okie would say NUFF SAID...LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am not willing to jump to conclusions that Ali will not be back. He has said he will open offices when there is a significant change in the value of the IQD. Having stated that, I will tell you my concern. People have stated that it isn't a big deal if he never opens up again. I would have to disagree with this statement. Part of Ali's sales pitch was that he would be paying the CBI rate, for any of his customers that purchased from him, at cash in time. That to me is HUGE. I purchased IQD from him with this in mind. I paid his rate which was $300-$400 more then the banks charged. I was speculating that the difference between the CBI rate and bank rate would be large enough to make it worth my while to purchase from him. So to me, it is a big deal that he honor his word. Cashing in at a bank could be a difference of x amount of dollars for me depending on the difference. But, as I said before I will wait and see if he opens his offices at cash in time.

• Upvote 2

I will agree with you 100% if you can prove that Ali said that he took a temporary leave from his business DUE TO THE THREATS. I haven't seen anything, anywhere where he gave a reason WHY he's taking a break.

This is from DinarTrade.com. Where does it mention threats?

"After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.

If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is 615-526-0227.

Any payments or faxes received after 5/16/11 for orders already in our system will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.

There are other companies which continue to buy and sell currency. Kindly do your independent research as to which of those companies best suits your needs, as we cannot recommend any particular company.

We have been truly blessed to have you as our customers over the last seven years. We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Thank you for doing business with Dinar Trade, Inc."

Apparently the FBI was mentioned in the original post and then it looks like someone changed it that same day to what you have quoted above.

I purchased my dinar from Ali as well....all of my 5K notes are identical and came with a notarized De La Rue certificate.

Be aware that the 25K, 10K, 5K and 1K are all different sizes physically, with the 25K note being the largest of the bills.

Read more:

All were 25K just wondering if anyone else experienced the same.

Dcoment,

Yes, I've had this exact problem with Ali....I made a post about it on here with pics. I think you can click on my user name to see the thread. (sorry, using iPhone to type this so can't dig up the link). It still bugs me to the day.

Let's get the story straight. Ali's family is in harms way and the FBI told him to lay low and suspend Dinar Trade business while at the same time the state of Arkansas hammers him with a fine. Ali will however, quickly resume business if there is an RV and he will open and staff his satellite offices at that time. Wonder if the FBI will be on staff to protect him.. I don't think so. Should have thought your B.S. story through before going public. Next, Ali Swamp Land Sales in Florida coming soon. No down payment and easy terms.

Edited by sheik
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's get the story straight. Ali's family is in harms way and the FBI told him to lay low and suspend Dinar Trade business while at the same time the state of Arkansas hammers him with a fine. Ali will however, quickly resume business if there is an RV and he will open and staff his satellite offices at that time. Wonder if the FBI will be on staff to protect him.. I don't think so. Should have thought your B.S. story through before going public. Next, Ali Swamp Land Sales in Florida coming soon. No down payment and easy terms.

Lol :lol:

I bought my dinar from Ali and was concerened when some of my dinar looked strange. One of the orders I received, the bills were a little larger the the other orders. Has anyone else had this issue? Why would any bills be larger, I have never seen a dollar have any variation of size. Has anyone else seen this?

I have actually. Sometimes the cut is off.what do you mean by bigger? They look and feel like the real deal.he's been in business for a long time and counterfeiting is pretty serious.he's to in open he'd be busted pretty quick I think.specially when you add his being so pro christian.the powers that be seem to like to go after christians. Saw a fema training video where they said christians are the original father of terrorism.

Think there's something going on but not too worried bout ali. Hope there is a little wealth shift even if short lived. Pray for our bro and sisters and please GOOO RVV!!!!!

It's amazing on how people can judge others without having all of the facts on the issue at hand. So if Ali had to close shop for some reason all that means is you can't buy any more from him and you will need to start buying from somewhere else. He may get all of his pending issues straighten out and be back on line very soon or not but to ridicule him as you are doing isn't right. I haven't bought anything from him and don't plan to in the future but I won't cut him down either. Maybe after reading all of this junk you are posting he will just hold on to what he has left for himself. Oh, my bills aren't the same size, he didn't the correct paperwork done in Arkansas, and he needs to give you a better explanation are what I you are all crying about and you need to grow up. Ali doesn't owe anyone an explanation on his personal business and if I were in his shoes I would feel this way. Once you receive your dinar from him then that is all he owes and his job is done. Whether he is there when its time to cash in or not you will still have other ways to exchange so quit whinning.

Totally agree. Nobody held a gun to any bodies head. Wow! Is no one responsible for their own decisions?? I was told about the dinar and it sounded great.also sounded like I had short window so I moved quick.then I did my dd. I've not been here long but jeez I really feel for you first invested. What a roller coaster ride.these sites are what they are.i for one thank you long termers for telling us green horns who is who. Everybody say Oakie...lol. It's been fun and not so. I am responsible bottom line.the only thing that has bugged me is these pumpers come from somewhere and have an agenda.people in desperation I'm sure have been caught up in their spin.I've personally been talked down by my buds from grabbing more dinar on knee jerk.lol.still my choice.my point is shame on the people we pretty well know are behind it. And I think that is where a lot of this animosity is really founded on.so to those parties i say "if you don't start nuthin there won't be nuthin"think there was some some heavy shoveling going on.ergo the scam scenario. Just saying.. Just simma down now.where in this lets finish the ride and see what we got. I've enjoyed it because I listened to, interacted with and met some of the most decent, genuine people in my life.for that I'm far wealthier.and oh yes;Go Rv!!!