Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali - Message FROM customer

uncs

I purchased my dinar from Ali as well....all of my 5K notes are identical and came with a notarized De La Rue certificate.

Be aware that the 25K, 10K, 5K and 1K are all different sizes physically, with the 25K note being the largest of the bills.

MANY (MANY!) countries have currency of different sizes. I know from personal travel to many countries. It makes it easier to count, helps prevent mistakes, AND is also of tremendous benefit to the blind.

I have ordered dinar from Ail several times, and I always received prompt, great service. Further, the few times I called his office, I was always treated with respect and courtesy, and my business requests were handled promptly.

Perhaps the car accident that injured his wife and child was caused by someone trying to harm them or kidnap them then. Thinking this is not a huge stretch given that the FBI has since then warned Ali of further possible danger to his family. There have, after all, been three subsequent attempts to kidnap one of his family members. Kidnapping is a Federal offense, so the FBI has most likely been investigating these incidents, and now, for reasons we don't know, they have come to Ali and warned him of possible further dangers to his family. So it seems to me that he is simply protecting his family, as any of us would do.

As to the Arkansas document, it is nothing. Such matters are simply a part of doing business and are corrected by businesses every day. It certainly isn't an omnious indication that Ali is untrustworthy.

Thus, when the time comes, I intend to have Ali cash in my dinar. His current difficulties do not provide a solid enough reason for me to suddenly change my attitude regarding his trustworthiness. Besides, if a man's good reputation won't support him through bad times, what is it worth?

Francie26

• Upvote 5

I bought my dinar from Dinar Trade as well. I don't know what happened to make Ali close up shop. My experiance with the people I spoke with at DT were very proficient, professional and nice. I had read and heard many good things about Ali. He has a good reputation as a very smart well qualified, stand up business man, good family man and great to talk to about the dinar. I wish him well and hope things work out for the better.

Thank you.

This is probably no big deal. If you read the court order, NOWHERE does it say they are seeking further damages, investigating anything else than failure to have a license in that state OR is he prevented from carrying on business in any other jurisdiction.

I looked at the court order and laffed. It's NO BIG DEAL. If you REALLY want to see a big deal. . . . . .

Go onto Google and in the search box, type in the name of your favorite big investment firm followed by the word "Fined." KABOOM! These guys are fined HUNDEREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars, and do you hear ANYBODY on the news talking about all these major wall street firms being ROUTINELY fined? Nope. THAT'S a scandal. And should surprise none of us.

Thus, when the time comes, I intend to have Ali cash in my dinar. His current difficulties do not provide a solid enough reason for me to suddenly change my attitude regarding his trustworthiness. Besides, if a man's good reputation won't support him through bad times, what is it worth?

Francie26

DITTO.

• Upvote 1

People.

If my family was threatened. If someone wanted to kidnap members of my family- there is no amount of money that would stop me from protecting them.

Not everything is a conspiracy and there are things more important to Ali than selling you Dinar.

Everyday I am more amazed at the level of narcissism that I see. This is waaaay up there.

• Upvote 5

Then why stop buying and selling??? It doesn't make sense. The man has made millions if not a billion dollars, he can't get someone he trusts to do licensing paperwork. Ali, is a business man, in it to make money and keep as much as he can. You would be a stand up guy too if you were making this kind of money.

For all you loyal customers, Ali needs to give a better explanation. He didn't even say anything in his message about the Arkansas Order. Why not be truthful??If you ever hear from Ali again I'd be surprised.

Please explain to me why you or anyone else "deserves" an "answer".....when a business closes up shop, unless you are a displaced worker then how is it any of our business WHY??? Since when does Ali or anyone have to answer to us? Just because they provided a product to us and we purchased it doesn't mean he owes us any explanation at all. I'm so tired of reading posts on this site bashing him for closing, saying he owes us more information, etc...the truth is it really is none of our business! And yes, I'm really beyond tired of seeing post, after post, after post. I realize that many are wanting to read into this that the RV is imminent (please be right) and some just want to crucify the man - how dare he stop selling dinar! Move along people - move on!

• Upvote 4

I purchased my dinar from Ali as well....all of my 5K notes are identical and came with a notarized De La Rue certificate.

Be aware that the 25K, 10K, 5K and 1K are all different sizes physically, with the 25K note being the largest of the bills.

Read more:

All were 25K just wondering if anyone else experienced the same.

You people need to quit being so small minded and quit thinking of yourselves. You have NO CLUE what Ali is going through and neither do I, so until you have actual facts you should keep quiet.angry.gif

-

Agree totally, it is so easy for people to judge and create caos. Give the man an opportunity to explain the situation and YES, Ali is an honorable man and I trust Alli will open his offices, as he stated, WHEN THE DINAR RVs. It does bother me that you, whomever is running his/her mouth off, have not accomplish nothing in life but has the courage to feel like a lion. SHAME ON YOU!

20,000 fine to a man who has made millions off of us? PEANUTS! More to this than meets the eye.

RS this is one time I question your post, I do not understand the animosity against Ali. He is a business man, that is all. He closed shop for personal reasons that is all. Shops are closed for any number of reasons everyday. That is the business owner's right. On a personal level when my wife died I closed my business it was my right.

My friends and I purchased all our dinar from Ali, many transactions and NEVER one glitch. He lived to every agreement. If he is back to do EXCHANGES I will be to his door if he is competitive.

• Upvote 1

Ali, I got into the dinar because I did my own research, listened to som friends and made my OWN decision. I do not hold you responsible at all for getting me in this investment. I am %1,000.00 confident in this decision and believe this is a good long term investment. However, when somebody such as yourself is the number one player in the market, a market that YOU created I do feel YOU have an obligation to your customers as well as the following that YOU have CREATED out of thin air! For you to just issue such a short statement amd move on is cowardly in my book. If you think I am going to trust you now to cash in. Your CRAZY. To me you are the typical foriener that comes to the U.S. Uses it's people and move on. Of you say the FBI is on you and for your safety you have to move on. YOU DO KNOW MORE THAN YOU ARE TELLING. It's time for you to divulge some info. It's either a scam or it's going to hit! Which I it Ali?

I disagree with 90% of this email message. Look, it's obvious through recent talk of the FBI's involvement in his business ethics, posts of his family's safety, a copy of recent legal document (the case in Arkansas), etc that Ali is going through a few personal concerns. His personal affairs is none of your business. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE! Until his business affairs directly affect you then you seriously should not send him any emails like the previous one. He said he's taking a temporary leave of absent and will reopen his offices if there is a significant change in the value of the dinar. He never said he was moving on as you implied. If he doesn't return when there is a significant change in the value of the dinar, as he stated, then you'll have something to say about how he conducts business and his trust but right now you don't. And your comment, "To me you are the typical foriener that comes to the U.S. Uses it's people and move on.", tells me that it's not just Ali that you have a problem with. Stereotyping other foreigners because of your problem with Ali, in my opinion, was totally out of line. Seriously, if you can not honestly answer the following question, without speculation or guessing at what MIGHT happen, then man up and email the man an apology; Question: At this moment, what has he personally done to you, business-wise, that was wrong?

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 8

HOLY CRAP RELAX!!!!! HE SAID HE WILL OPEN FOR RV!!!! I hope it's not true, but maybe his family is in danger...and if that's the case...NONE OF YOU DEEBS MATTER! FAMILY FIRST!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Gave you a plus one on this one also.

If his life was in danger I am sure he could have had some other manager types to run this for him in his absence.

Something is not correct with this one folks.

Ali, I got into the dinar because I did my own research, listened to som friends and made my OWN decision. I do not hold you responsible at all for getting me in this investment. I am %1,000.00 confident in this decision and believe this is a good long term investment. However, when somebody such as yourself is the number one player in the market, a market that YOU created I do feel YOU have an obligation to your customers as well as the following that YOU have CREATED out of thin air! For you to just issue such a short statement amd move on is cowardly in my book. If you think I am going to trust you now to cash in. Your CRAZY. To me you are the typical foriener that comes to the U.S. Uses it's people and move on. Of you say the FBI is on you and for your safety you have to move on. YOU DO KNOW MORE THAN YOU ARE TELLING. It's time for you to divulge some info. It's either a scam or it's going to hit! Which I it Ali?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You people need to quit being so small minded and quit thinking of yourselves. You have NO CLUE what Ali is going through and neither do I, so until you have actual facts you should keep quiet.angry.gif

-

This is by far the best post I have seen on this thread. Thank you Markinsa!!!

Why can people just not accept this for what it may be. If this was your family being threatened would you want it public knowledge? Probably not! Not all of a persons life revolves around the RV of the dinar. Let this play out and the truth will eventually come out!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't see this guy closing up shop because of threats, he has a big business there.

Surely others could have run this place until the threat level diminished.

Question is then why are the other ones still operating?

Two sides to every story,,,then there is the truth

This is by far the best post I have seen on this thread. Thank you Markinsa!!!

Why can people just not accept this for what it may be. If this was your family being threatened would you want it public knowledge? Probably not! Not all of a persons life revolves around the RV of the dinar. Let this play out and the truth will eventually come out!

Sorry forgot to add.

There is another thread on Inv IR that someone named Mike started that said 2 months ago that Ali would be shut down due to illegal operating standards I think.

Guy claims to be some king of wall street worker.

Now some picture of ones that doubted him eating crow, kinda funny if you look at it.

Not sure how to list it without promoting another site which is not my intentions.

Edited by Midx1

I don't see this guy closing up shop because of threats, he has a big business there.

Surely others could have run this place until the threat level diminished.

Question is then why are the other ones still operating?

Two sides to every story,,,then there is the truth

I will agree with you 100% if you can prove that Ali said that he took a temporary leave from his business DUE TO THE THREATS. I haven't seen anything, anywhere where he gave a reason WHY he's taking a break.

This is from DinarTrade.com. Where does it mention threats?

"After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.

If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is 615-526-0227.

Any payments or faxes received after 5/16/11 for orders already in our system will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.

There are other companies which continue to buy and sell currency. Kindly do your independent research as to which of those companies best suits your needs, as we cannot recommend any particular company.

We have been truly blessed to have you as our customers over the last seven years. We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Thank you for doing business with Dinar Trade, Inc."

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 1

I did not buy my dinar from Ali, so I can't comment on his obligation to those who bought from him. However, I will say that this in his defense, this investment was the investors decision, not Ali's, nor GID with whom I bought from, nor any other investment company. They provide a service for us and that is all. I would not blame GID if they closed suddenly. If this RV goes through, look at all the people that he has made happy by selling to them. Forget about how much he has made, and be thankful you had to opportunity to possibly have more than your dreams come true. Just my two cents...go ahead and bash away. :twocents:

• Upvote 3

I will agree with you 100% if you can prove that Ali said that he took a temporary leave from his business DUE TO THE THREATS. I haven't seen anything, anywhere where he gave a reason WHY he's taking a break.

This is from DinarTrade.com. Where does it mention threats?

He changed the notice, the attached link has the original wording.

http://dinarvets.com...cial-statement/

OOk I have read some of the statements that have been posted. I also bought from dinar trade and also have an opinion . First off it was said that his family members have been in danger of being abducted over seas. If that is the case then why would the fed close shop down here because of that? Why would they not just put his family in custody over their until this is all done. I don't understand why he could not keep selling , think about it the money he has already will still cause the attempts closing down shop isn't going to stop it. Jmo so I d k what to think but I would probably leave my business open and get my family out of there some how. I guess we will all see what will transpire in the future. But wanting an explanation about what he's doing is ludicrous! Why don't you write the president or your governor and ask him why they do the crap they do? I mean they are the ones that have put the US in the predicament we are in now anyways. I bet you get the same reply and that is " NOTHING "

I have no idea / info as to what's going on with Ali... but it seems to me if I got hit with legal action by Arkansas...it would occur to me there are 49 other states, who may in turn not be quite so lenient in their fines or disposition in settling the case….. It would also cross my mind that a state like California versus Arkansas might hit me with even greater additional penalties now that precedent has been set in Arkansas. And being an internet based business, I may not have considered every single aspect of every single law, as my home based business grew from my kitchen table to a billion dollar whatever over the years. Actually I would probably be so focused upon serving customers, I might forget to check into laws which haven’t reared their ugly heads for the past 7 years. All in all, it seems one of the most logical things Ali can do until he regroups and figures out the implications in all the 49 other states, including the litigious state from which he does business......

• Upvote 1

Agree! Ali never did me wrong and IF he is genuinely looking out for his family then he's doing what any one of us would do. It is really none of our business why he closed shop. I hope he is well and things work out for him. Peace.

And keep our opinions to ourselves?

Think about that. Should we all just be quiet? Public forum, with all opinions welcome. I recall hearing people screaming censorship because we mods remove offensive posts. Should we all just "keep it to ourselves" and let DV go quiet? I think not. Bottom line is only one person and his family knows the whole story, whether you know Ali or not, i would bet the truth is between him and his family.

• Upvote 3

RS this is one time I question your post, I do not understand the animosity against Ali. He is a business man, that is all. He closed shop for personal reasons that is all. Shops are closed for any number of reasons everyday. That is the business owner's right. On a personal level when my wife died I closed my business it was my right.

My friends and I purchased all our dinar from Ali, many transactions and NEVER one glitch. He lived to every agreement. If he is back to do EXCHANGES I will be to his door if he is competitive.

Emmet my friend you have every right to question my post. Nobody that I know always agrees on everything. I too purchased from Ali, but IMO Ali has changed drastically over the past 6 months or so. I agree that in my past dealings with him, he delivered as promised. I just can't quite buy this one is all I am saying. You certainly have the right to your opinion and I respect that. This is simply my opinion on one subject that we do not see eye to eye on. One thing I like about this site is that people can air their opinions, even if opposite, and still have a mutual respect for one another and be friends. I hope that is the case here. All my best,

RSS