Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali - Message FROM customer

uncs

Ali, I got into the dinar because I did my own research, listened to som friends and made my OWN decision. I do not hold you responsible at all for getting me in this investment. I am %1,000.00 confident in this decision and believe this is a good long term investment. However, when somebody such as yourself is the number one player in the market, a market that YOU created I do feel YOU have an obligation to your customers as well as the following that YOU have CREATED out of thin air! For you to just issue such a short statement amd move on is cowardly in my book. If you think I am going to trust you now to cash in. Your CRAZY. To me you are the typical foriener that comes to the U.S. Uses it's people and move on. Of you say the FBI is on you and for your safety you have to move on. YOU DO KNOW MORE THAN YOU ARE TELLING. It's time for you to divulge some info. It's either a scam or it's going to hit! Which I it Ali?

Couldn't have said it better. Good post Uncs +1

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

This is the answer to the big hoopla .....I'm sure this hit him like a brick in the head ...he has been tryingto stay in fromt of all the licencing paperwork ...seems like he is in a loosing battle......I have had a few conversations with Ali and I know he's a stand-up guy ..I just think this was the last straw for him.

[2:50:37 AM] Randeee: PLEASE CHECK THIS ORDER OUT ABOUT DINAR TRADE: http://www.securities.arkansas.gov/!userfiles/Consent%20Order%20C-11-0205-11-OR02.pdf

[3:14:06 AM] Randeee: Dinar trade has to pay that penalty to Arkansas. If you read the whole website, you will see that he paid for the License, to trade in Arkansas, Its done!!

DinarTrade in Arkansas, is now legal i.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is the answer to the big hoopla .....I'm sure this hit him like a brick in the head ...he has been tryingto stay in fromt of all the licencing paperwork ...seems like he is in a loosing battle......I have had a few conversations with Ali and I know he's a stand-up guy ..I just think this was the last straw for him.

[2:50:37 AM] Randeee: PLEASE CHECK THIS ORDER OUT ABOUT DINAR TRADE: http://www.securities.arkansas.gov/!userfiles/Consent%20Order%20C-11-0205-11-OR02.pdf

[3:14:06 AM] Randeee: Dinar trade has to pay that penalty to Arkansas. If you read the whole website, you will see that he paid for the License, to trade in Arkansas, Its done!!

20,000 fine to a man who has made millions off of us? PEANUTS! More to this than meets the eye.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

20,000 fine to a man who has made millions off of us? PEANUTS! More to this than meets the eye.

To use a phrase from the movie "Social Network", its a speeding ticket.

Pay it, and move on without a second thought.

I understand your frustration....

But...You can't realistically expect the guy to come clean on anything. No doubt, the feds have had their eye on Ali ever since he started the business. Do you really think that they haven't monitored his every move and everyone he has sold to or bought from? Certainly, in order to continue his business he has had to abide by a very strict set of regulations and guidelines. Loose lips sink ships, and he will surely pay a price if he were to divulged any insider information that could tip off or disrupt what ever plan the feds have in mind for the dinar. There is much rumor and conjecture as to how this is all going to shake out and it isn't just about the dinar.

I feel that the entire world economy is in the middle of a huge transition. I'm also certain that there is an EPIC power struggle going on at the very top of the pyramid. I honestly believe there is a battle of good vs. evil where you have a malevolent faction that wants to eradicate a good majority of the world population and bring everyone under a one world government and currency (SDR's - Special Drawing Rights) that is controlled by and for the benefit of a very select few juxtaposed against a benevolent faction (or group of factions) that wants the economic system changed, wealth taken back from those that stole it and make life on earth better for everyone.

The bottom line is, what's going to happen is what's going to happen.

Luckily, I don't have much invested in this. Just enough so that if it comes out at a rate of 1:1 or better....I can quit work for a while and focus on my health.

Don't harsh on Ali. Nothing you can do about it except roll with it.

• Upvote 7

I bought my dinar from Ali and was concerened when some of my dinar looked strange. One of the orders I received, the bills were a little larger the the other orders. Has anyone else had this issue? Why would any bills be larger, I have never seen a dollar have any variation of size. Has anyone else seen this?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You people need to quit being so small minded and quit thinking of yourselves. You have NO CLUE what Ali is going through and neither do I, so until you have actual facts you should keep quiet.angry.gif

-

Agree! Ali never did me wrong and IF he is genuinely looking out for his family then he's doing what any one of us would do. It is really none of our business why he closed shop. I hope he is well and things work out for him. Peace.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

I bought my dinar from Ali and was concerened when some of my dinar looked strange. One of the orders I received, the bills were a little larger the the other orders. Has anyone else had this issue? Why would any bills be larger, I have never seen a dollar have any variation of size. Has anyone else seen this?

I purchased my dinar from Ali as well....all of my 5K notes are identical and came with a notarized De La Rue certificate.

Be aware that the 25K, 10K, 5K and 1K are all different sizes physically, with the 25K note being the largest of the bills.

Then why stop buying and selling??? It doesn't make sense. The man has made millions if not a billion dollars, he can't get someone he trusts to do licensing paperwork. Ali, is a business man, in it to make money and keep as much as he can. You would be a stand up guy too if you were making this kind of money.

For all you loyal customers, Ali needs to give a better explanation. He didn't even say anything in his message about the Arkansas Order. Why not be truthful??If you ever hear from Ali again I'd be surprised.

I too bought my Dinars from Ali and did find some that were off sized. Maybe QC let a few slip by, on the bright side all the security features are there. Just my opinion but I have always received top notch service from Ali, I wish I could say the same for Fedex.

Also I would like to thank Adam for this site and the many great posts that I have read. Back to lurking...

Then why stop buying and selling??? It doesn't make sense. The man has made millions if not a billion dollars, he can't get someone he trusts to do licensing paperwork. Ali, is a business man, in it to make money and keep as much as he can. You would be a stand up guy too if you were making this kind of money.

For all you loyal customers, Ali needs to give a better explanation. He didn't even say anything in his message about the Arkansas Order. Why not be truthful??If you ever hear from Ali again I'd be surprised.

Once again, maybe he has caught wind of something that we don't have the slightest clue about. Do you think the UST would allow him to stop sales of the IQD or VND alone? Assuming that something IS about to go down, wouldn't that be quite a tip-off? I imagine he would get hammered by a multitude of organizations. Assuming still that he knows something we don't, wouldn't you think it would be much safer and would appease the ever-watchful eyes of the UST to say '(for whatever reason) I'm going to halt sales of all foreign currency for now'? This way he has seemingly not yeilded any credence to the idea that a valuation change is about to happen - though in my mind and others (including Adam M.) he has.

Ali will be back to cash out those who are interested, and I will be one of them. I have matched the security features of ALL of his bills to the features on the CBI website and have never had a problem. He has been nothing but a standup businessman and he will most likely have my business when this thing pops.

• Upvote 3

Ali, I got into the dinar because I did my own research, listened to som friends and made my OWN decision. I do not hold you responsible at all for getting me in this investment. I am %1,000.00 confident in this decision and believe this is a good long term investment. However, when somebody such as yourself is the number one player in the market, a market that YOU created I do feel YOU have an obligation to your customers as well as the following that YOU have CREATED out of thin air! For you to just issue such a short statement amd move on is cowardly in my book. If you think I am going to trust you now to cash in. Your CRAZY. To me you are the typical foriener that comes to the U.S. Uses it's people and move on. Of you say the FBI is on you and for your safety you have to move on. YOU DO KNOW MORE THAN YOU ARE TELLING. It's time for you to divulge some info. It's either a scam or it's going to hit! Which I it Ali?

Got to love our Louisiana style.............call'em out man

Ali doesn't owe any of us anything. And anyone that has not run a finance/securities/currency business doesn't know didley squat about the pressure the government puts on people in the industry. Compliance is insane, and penalties for non-compliance are more insane. Ali didn't go out of business. He called a time out. Big deal. He's shipping the orders that were in place when he called "time out", which means he owes us nothing. Most people think he owes them just because he has a lot of money. Get over yourself. If this RV is real, and we all have a lot of money, who will we owe?

• Upvote 10

Bottom line it`s pretty simple . He did not have a licence to operate in that state. And he was fined for that violation. He has closed shop in order to get his affairs in legal order. But what needs to be looked at is an outfit that's moving that amount of currency would know the legalities of the business that he is participating in. Which leads me to the conclusion that he`s a bit on the shady side. But thats just my opinion . would I let him cash in my dinars NOT !!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I read on one of these forums that Ali had family members who had attempted kidnappings happen to them. Also saw the comments about unscrupulous folks being out there who would love to get their hands on LOTS of dinar. Remember that he is pretty exposed, and it is common knowledge about his alledged worth. Wouldn't surprise me that his family is in danger. I will cut him some slack, because he has been very accommodating to all of us on these dinar sites ... interviews, phone calls, very accessible! :tiphat:

• Upvote 7

The smaller denominations are smaller in size then the larger denominations. Open this link to see the different sizes:

http://www.iraqi-dinar.com/dinar-currency.php

Of course......There's a World more to it than what we were told........More and more looking like the supposed Bin Laden killing and burying........Super weird....To put it mildly

Agreed ......

I can imagine that Ali can't wait until he can come back, just so he can serve you guys and eat all the BS you're putting on his plate; which you'll expect him to eat with a smile on his face and tell you how good it is. You people are amazing...

• Upvote 3

It seems to me Ali seen a market for a product a found a supplier or source marketed that product to the end user of product . It appears it was done within the law. Just because you may have purchased a product form his company does not give you a right to his personal life or any inside information he may know about the Dinar.If your transaction was completed and you got your product as He promised then the deal is DONE. He don't owe you or anybody else anything.

• Upvote 4

It's amazing on how people can judge others without having all of the facts on the issue at hand. So if Ali had to close shop for some reason all that means is you can't buy any more from him and you will need to start buying from somewhere else. He may get all of his pending issues straighten out and be back on line very soon or not but to ridicule him as you are doing isn't right. I haven't bought anything from him and don't plan to in the future but I won't cut him down either. Maybe after reading all of this junk you are posting he will just hold on to what he has left for himself. Oh, my bills aren't the same size, he didn't the correct paperwork done in Arkansas, and he needs to give you a better explanation are what I you are all crying about and you need to grow up. Ali doesn't owe anyone an explanation on his personal business and if I were in his shoes I would feel this way. Once you receive your dinar from him then that is all he owes and his job is done. Whether he is there when its time to cash in or not you will still have other ways to exchange so quit whinning.

• Upvote 3

With regard to the problem in Ark. He has an internet based business with an office in CA. In his place I would likely have been penalized by Ark for not realizing that their laws required me to be licensed to ship something to their state.

I have sold stuff over the internet for years. Never been required to register my business in another state.

If you reed the whole document (which is posted in another thread) find some positives.

1) State of Arkansas has concluded that this is a legitimate investment, (if it weren't there would have been other nastiness in the document.)

2) There have been no complaints by any DinarTrade customers in Ark.

3) Considering the scale of the activity the fine was minor.

Having been involved in securities trading for over 20 years, I am intimately familiar with the registration requirements & hazards of State Securities boards. They often decide for themselves what transactions fall within their purview. And I guarantee that if they thought he was committing a fraud of any kind, you would have read something about it in that document. Along with a cease & desist order.

So lets dispense with the critical nastiness & focus on the positive & juicy speculation that something big is happening with the Dinar, Right This Minute. :)

• Upvote 6

I bought my dinar from Dinar Trade as well. I don't know what happened to make Ali close up shop. My experiance with the people I spoke with at DT were very proficient, professional and nice. I had read and heard many good things about Ali. He has a good reputation as a very smart well qualified, stand up business man, good family man and great to talk to about the dinar. I wish him well and hope things work out for the better.

• Upvote 1