Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RATE HEARD!

MSgt of Marines

I have never posted a rate prediction on the site anywhere . and what I just heard today is that its going to be $4.22 and of course I can't reveal my source. and I definately aint a Pumper! I have the skin of a "Rhino" so you may bash all you like as you see I am placing this in the rumor section as I am only 95% sure that my source is correct.

:D

I have never posted a rate prediction on the site anywhere . and what I just heard today is that its going to be $4.22 and of course I can't reveal my source. and I definately aint a Pumper! I have the skin of a "Rhino" so you may bash all you like as you see I am placing this in the rumor section as I am only 95% sure that my source is correct.

Any idea of when?

• Upvote 1

Are you 95% sure that your source is 5% correct?

• Upvote 5

Not sure if you and Okie became friends but Im sure your telling the truth. Just hope your friend is too! Not to sound like a downer, but if thats the rate, it would only appear to me that it would be a redonomination and RV. I could be wrong but thats alot of money, if its a straight RV. I hope for the latter! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

4.22 was tossed around by one of the gurus earlier today. I will not say the name because I know how it gets in here. What a freakin ride! I want off so bad. But it's like a loose tooth that I can't stop messing with until it comes off. Come on RV!!

4.22 was tossed around by one of the gurus earlier today. I will not say the name because I know how it gets in here. What a freakin ride! I want off so bad. But it's like a loose tooth that I can't stop messing with until it comes off. Come on RV!!

• Upvote 4

WOW! SGT THAT IS GOOD NEWS AND I HOPE THAT YOU AND YOUR SOURCE IS RIGHT BECAUSE IM RE4ADY TO DANCE A JIG ON TOP OF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING WHILE EATING ICE CREAM ILL CHANGE THE NAKED PART CAUSE I DONT WANT BE LOCKED UP A WEALTHY MAN. BUT PLZ BE RIGHT ON THIS ONE I HAVE I MEAN WE HAVE BEEN RIDING TRHIS TRAIN A LONG TIME AND I NEED TO STAND UP MY LEGS ARE GETTING CRAMPS....... OOOHHHH!!!!!!!! AND MY BASEBALL COMPLEX IS READY TO GO AS SOON AS I CASH IN HAVE THE LAND ALREADY BEING LOOKED AT..... LETS GO RRRVVVVV.. :lol::P:DB)

• Upvote 1

Hey Now, Who Cant Trust a Marine? :D

• Upvote 1