Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop Saying We Won't Become Millionaires Overnight

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. In my opinion, this guy is lying and it's annoying me.

I'm offering to give him a crisp $100 bill - who wouldn't want that? I don't see any harm in it. He openly admits to having XXXXX USD in Dinar, let him prove it with a simple picture.

Like I said - I'm putting my money where my mouth is. I'm not just "throwing weight around" because I own the place.

If I simply gave him an ultimatum - "prove it or you're gone" - I could see cause for concern. That's not the case. I'm paying him to prove what he's been saying.

Again, I think that's a great deal for everyone involved.

And now.... we wait.

:)

With all due respect, he shouldn't have to prove it, and when he doesn't, he shouldn't be gone. I find that his original post had some valid points. Without delving into the disection of those points or the posts that followed, I think a push for more positive language is a good thing. Personally, I don't like anyone telling me I sucker, or I got scammed, or leading me on w/ false intel. Yet that happens all the time and i've never seen an ultimatum posed to any of the culprits of that behavior.

I like what you've done for us with this site and since you own it, do as you wish. However, I think you're wrong on this one. Otherwise, why not use the clout to call out some the other, more annoying false gurus?

• Upvote 5

I like what you've done for us with this site and since you own it, do as you wish. However, I think you're wrong on this one.

You are entitled to your opinion, and you are welcome to state it - as long as you continue to do so in a respectful manner, as you did here.

Thanks for the courtesy. :twothumbs:

Otherwise, why not use the clout to call out some the other, more annoying false gurus?

Perhaps you haven't been around long enough to know that I have called many "gurus" on their information when they were members here.

The Senior members here can rattle off a list a mile long (TK, DA, etc), and you'd recognize many of those names - they are no longer welcome on this site. People don't leave Dinar Vets and start their own site for no reason, you know! They need freedom to spout ridiculous lies, and I have a history of calling people out when they do it on this site.

So, to answer your question - I do, have, and will continue to call out people as I see fit. Cheers.

We wont become millionaires overnight.

Not tonight, anyway! :D

• Upvote 1

Please... let's get this topic back on track because I want someone to convince me that I "WILL" become a millionaire overnight? If not, I guess a thousandaire will have to suffice.

Ex-wingnut....I believe you will become a millionaire overnight....As long as you have enough Dinars! :D

Hey i got an idea! Why don't those who want to maintain a more "grounded/realistic/common sense" attitude start a forum, call it say, "Dinar Realist" or something along those lines and that way you can have a forum for your opinion. Then every now and then when you want a more "positive/visionary/hopeful" perspective you can come visit this site and those of us who want a more "realistic/grounded/common sense" perspective can come and visit your site?

You are entitled to your opinion, and you are welcome to state it - as long as you continue to do so in a respectful manner, as you did here.

Perhaps you haven't been around long enough to know that I have called many "gurus" on their information when they were members here.

The Senior members here can rattle off a list a mile long (TK, DA, etc), and you'd recognize many of those names - they are no longer welcome on this site. People don't leave Dinar Vets and start their own site for no reason, you know! They need freedom to spout ridiculous lies, and I have a history of calling people out when they do it on this site.

So, to answer your question - I do, have, and will continue to call out people as I see fit. Cheers.

Not tonight, anyway! :D

Hey adam....I do have to chime in my 2 dinars worth on this one lol....I think that banning DI was a bit much for him responding to TJ the way he did....I think anyone here (especially me lol) would have responded to TJ in the same manner for making such a remark....he went from congradulating him on his new born to bashing him within minutes or hours whatever it was pretty f*d up.....but DI was the one banned? I understand you don't like people gloating about how much dinar they own cause it really doesn't matter and it does look a little arrogant but couldn't you reconsider banning him? Just to be fair and then give both parties a stern warning? Just throwin that out there bro.....later!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

So far I have been able to tell, all the negative posters have been 100 percent correct up to today. Now keep in mind people have been waiting for this mythical rv to happen any day now-for 6 or 7 years. As yet it has not so they seem to have the right to their opinion since they -to date,have always been right. Getting mean or nasty with a post isn,t polite nor acceptable, but remember, sometimes we all want to vent a little, especially people who have invested money into this who could hardly afford to, but did anyway because of all the b.s. hype. And people that couldn't of afford it shouldn't have invested, but since since pumpers made it sound like the promised land, they did anyway. So if people do post negative things here, as long as they keep it civil, I believe we should all be respectful of thier opinions, because as I have stated, they actually the most rightous ones here. JMHO

• Upvote 1

I am a senior member. I am aware of certain times when you've had to flex the old Montana guns.

I just think this guy hasn't misled anyone. He certainly didn't start out w/anything but an uplifting message. I didn't like everything he said, but he wasn't out of line. Besides, his point is just as valid with or without owning any dinar.

Thank you for noting that I politely disagreed. I do try my best not to let the turbulance of this dinar ride make me too grouchy.

Cheers to you too sir.

Hey adam....I do have to chime in my 2 dinars worth on this one lol....I think that banning DI was a bit much for him responding to TJ the way he did....I think anyone here (especially me lol) would have responded to TJ in the same manner for making such a remark....he went from congradulating him on his new born to bashing him within minutes or hours whatever it was pretty f*d up.....but DI was the one banned? I understand you don't like people gloating about how much dinar they own cause it really doesn't matter and it does look a little arrogant but couldn't you reconsider banning him? Just to be fair and then give both parties a stern warning? Just throwin that out there bro.....later!

Adam didn't ban DI I just checked! Also, I have been working with both DI and TJ on their little issue!

• Upvote 2

Well I don't know how to respond to that....I mean what are you expecting as an RV rate. .001. I guess I must really be messed up with this whole thing...

No, but he might think .01 which is possible and if that happens he won't be a million, but he would still get a good return on his investment and that's the main thing is to make a good return on your investment. and not lose any money

My 2 Dinars worth about the bashing....

It is not a Negative post because someone believes the RV will come in at $0.10...

It is not a Positve post because someone believes the RV will come in at $6.......

They are just opinions!! They are not Positive or Negative....

I disagree with the posters that say it will come in low...They disagree with me that it will come in higher...

We will not care who is right after the RV....

The posts that some are saying are Negative are the Personal Slams against a Posters inteligence....Posting they are Stupid or a Joke! :angry:

Through all my personal confusion about the RV and my hopes of a higher RV...I am having fun...A Whole Lotta Fun! We should all be having Fun! :D

With all the recent attention to High Rate or Low Rate, I keep reading that if you think your going to become a millionaire overnight your crazy.....I have to tell you these people are creating just as much drama then the Idiots that are saying it has RV....It's Done...Cash in tomorrow etc.....Here is my point I have been invested in the IQD over 6-YEARS.....I personally have enough invested that when, whenever it RV's I will be a millionaire.....So please stop telling people that this not possible.....No matter how long it takes, and how it RV's people will do well with this investment-that's my opinion.......I'm just tired of all these bubble poppers trying to see only the dark side, and crush the dream, without any FACTS to back it up.....NO ONE ON HERE KNOWS.......You can read every article thats exists in the free world in you still would know 1% of what or how it is going to go down.........SO STOP FLATTERING YOURSELF......

So lets not forget that some people will become millionaires, it is very possible.....

I'm not directing this toward anyone, I don't mean to be rude, I;m just trying to re-establish the positive energy around here and for myself......Thanks for reading.

+1 From Me On Your Post. Thanks for your positive words! smile.gif

Please... let's get this topic back on track because I want someone to convince me that I "WILL" become a millionaire overnight? If not, I guess a thousandaire will have to suffice. :D

The US has put so much money into this...do you think she will settle for so much less? Of course she wont. And yes, you will become millionaire overnite B):D

fine...than YES! DAMMIT YOU WILL BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OVER NIGHT!

but i wouldn't be surprised if Uncle Sam would make a last min law that will take 90% from everyone that invested in the Dinar. you would be a millionaire for 2 sec...and back down to the middle class again working in your desk job...oh well... :lol:

206663-bigthumbnail.jpg

• Upvote 1

...we all wanna make a lot of money on this so let the games begin.

End Quote

Absolutely.

and no one wants to do any real work to become wealthy

End Quote

Tha's what an Investment is, right? One is supposed to have worked before in order to have the money to invest.....

In an Investment the money itself is supposed to do the work.

We wont become millionaires overnight.

How about after a few years waiting on it?

Hey i got an idea! Why don't those who want to maintain a more "grounded/realistic/common sense" attitude start a forum, call it say, "Dinar Realist" or something along those lines and that way you can have a forum for your opinion. Then every now and then when you want a more "positive/visionary/hopeful" perspective you can come visit this site and those of us who want a more "realistic/grounded/common sense" perspective can come and visit your site?

So you don't think that the 2 views/opinions/perspectives/visions could co-exist on the same Forum? The did somehow so far.......

Edited by umbertino

Just an FYI - I've received nothing from DI so I'll just leave him on restricted access for now.

He can still view the forum, but until I either get the written truth from him or proof of his claims, I don't feel like seeing his posts.

Concerning tjmunsons post - I agree, he crossed a line. +1 warning point for the record.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pretty funny stuff. Adam you sound like Professor Dumbledore... 2 points for Gryffindor, -1 for Slytherin :D

As a long time member I gladly helped expose those past frauds you referred to and we both know there were plenty more you didn't mention. Myself and others didn't do it usually through anger but through insightful countering and encouraging them to offer more than just gossip claims. I for one appreciate the site and the opportunity to participate in the discussions. I plan on returning to VIP as soon as I get a couple of personal things taken care of. If nothing else but to show thanks for the site. Geez... I pay $135 a month for cable tv and this is much more fun at a fraction of the cost.

To all posters: Instead of bullying your point in any post with absolutes and intimidation, consider trying to phrase your point intelligently and make people think. You might just learn something in return. Pull works better than push most of the time I find.;)

• Upvote 2

Drox, love your (to all posters) point. I teach that to my students in our

Life skills, Career motivation youth group & Acting, Film & Stunt Academy.

If we LISTEN we LEARN (or like you say PULL) more than PUSH our ideas around, you

will become a world of knowledge. Just LAY your ideas down for others

to decide to PULL if they desire. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

entertainment purposes only

Thanks for stepping up and allowing me to make a second example out of you!

Your post just got you a warning and a 24 hour posting ban. When it's up, be careful who you speak to and how.

go ahead and take your football away. i dont agree with my boss all the time and he doesn't fire me for it. but it is your site so you can do what you like.

Fact: VIP members are positioned to make thousands more than they spend on VIP fees. Want to know how? Read up on the BENEFITS of Dinar News Network.

Disclaimer: The information and content provided above is the opinion of Adam Montana, and is being provided for entertainment purposes only. Neither Adam Montana nor dinarvets.com assumes, and hereby disclaims, any liability to any party for the content or information herein, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The information is not financial, legal or other advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice of qualified professional advisors. Before taking any action you should consult with your own financial advisors, attorneys and other professionals.

Pretty funny stuff. Adam you sound like Professor Dumbledore... 2 points for Gryffindor, -1 for Slytherin :D

As a long time member I gladly helped expose those past frauds you referred to and we both know there were plenty more you didn't mention. Myself and others didn't do it usually through anger but through insightful countering and encouraging them to offer more than just gossip claims. I for one appreciate the site and the opportunity to participate in the discussions. I plan on returning to VIP as soon as I get a couple of personal things taken care of. If nothing else but to show thanks for the site. Geez... I pay $135 a month for cable tv and this is much more fun at a fraction of the cost.

To all posters: Instead of bullying your point in any post with absolutes and intimidation, consider trying to phrase your point intelligently and make people think. You might just learn something in return. Pull works better than push most of the time I find.;)

:lol:

I don't know whether to thank you or not for that. Dumbledore... jeez. :P