Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop Saying We Won't Become Millionaires Overnight

I can see it's time to put a stop to all of this negativity around here... it's leading to nothing good. I'm going to make some changes around here, and tomorrow will bring some new rules.

Everyone, in the words of a wise moderator... please play nice.

Speaking of new rules - we need to start getting rid of the negative attitudes around here.

This won't be pretty, but it needs to be done.

I have to start somewhere, so... Drunken Irish, you're first in the line of fire!

DI, you seem like a good guy but you don't have all the facts and I'm going to guess you haven't spent a lot of money researching this like I have. You sound like a non-believer, and I'm probably wasting my time - but I'll state a common sense fact that you or your "attorneys" may not have considered:

If you receive the gain, you pay the taxes. You can't change that after the fact. To try to change that is known simply as this: tax evasion.

Some things are only possible before the RV, and there's not one attorney in the country that can change that.

Now, why am I targeting you first?

I find it hard to believe you've spent any legitimate amount of money discussing this with attorneys, yet you aren't a VIP. Anyone that has over $1000 in Dinar should be VIP just for the Cash In benefit... and you say you're invested to the tune of $30,000!!!

really? 30k in dinar but you won't support the Dinar site you post on so frequently, in spite of the obvious benefits of VIP?

I'm not buying it.

If you can prove it to me, I'll send you $100 - not a voucher, not a VIP subscription, not a gift card for my book.

I'll write a check or get a money order or send it paypal - whichever you prefer.

Please click the contact link at the bottom of the page and let me know how you plan on proving that you are here as a legitimate dinar investor and not someone simply trying to cause trouble. Sorry to single you out, but rest assured that you are just the first of many.

Now, put your money where your mouth is.

Everyone else - let's just stop the negativity immediately. Thanks.

GO ADAM! I think all of us are in need of some positive attitude adjustment. Hey me included... LOL

The false intel and dates and rates GET OLD... Keeping them honest would be awesome!

Have a good day and thanks again.

Peace...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It seems a little strange to me that Most of the negative articles have come out in the past few weeks and are from fairly new members. I also think the basis behind the negativity may be to get even more dinar out of circulation. Who know's? I have not been on this site for long, however have been reading it for about 6 months and had never posted anything on a computer site,,thanks to my 15 year old for teaching me how to do this sorta thing. This being said the change in attitude in the last 2 weeks or so has not been good. I, for one do think this is going to happen with no LOP. As for D Irish-even at .30 with your declared Investment, you would still come out at over 5 million after 35% to Uncle Sam. So why the negativity?? If we keep a positive outlook on this in our personal lives as well as on this site of which I am a paid member and proud to be one to help support it, things will happen. Maybe not on our expected or wanted time frame but soon hopefully. If we were to just gain our investment back with a small profit only, WELL, That's Speculatin'

Well..I'm listening to ma and pa DD poppy or popo or Adam and what I have learned so far. Being scared is to be expected...high risk...high returns...not everything is as it appears...I believe. Stay grounded!biggrin.gif They said it would be rough while it went down and to hang on and they were aware how scared..angry etc we would feel until our gray matter grasps what is going down... Sorry this rv caught me before I graduated.

Wishwell11

Wishwell11

• Upvote 1

There are those who believe the RV will be above USD, like me, and those who believe it will come out below...EVERYBODY can believe what ever they want...The way I read Adam's post is, "If you state that you think the RV is going to come in low or high, fine...But, bashing someone's else's opinion is not acceptable"...For instance saying someone is insane for believing the way they do....In order to have dialogue that is non bashing, keep the opinion about the RV to the RV without saying anything about the poster and their opinion making it a Personal Slam...You know, Civil Dialogue....Agree to Disagree...

Hey, this has got to be big...I have already picked out my Jumbo Jet! Groovy Baby! :D

• Upvote 2

-7 for making a simple statement.

all 7 of you are going to be very disappointed

the ratings you got are a good example of why the idea of banning people with negative reputations won't work well. these posters will just want to ban whomever has an opinion in opposition to their points. don't smart investors want as many viewpoints as possible?

• Upvote 4

the ratings you got are a good example of why the idea of banning people with negative reputations won't work well. these posters will just want to ban whomever has an opinion in opposition to their points. don't smart investors want as many viewpoints as possible?

This is true. Sometimes people give negative reps when someone reposts an article from another site, because they dislike the content - not because the poster was rude or breaking any rules.

Wow, seriously Adam?

His point of view is not negative, its just what he expects. Period. Can you provide anything that proves that his opinion is wrong? No, you cant. If you are not buying how much dinars he has, fine, no one has to. Nor does he need to prove it to anyone... :lol: $100 would be nowhere near enough for me to disclose anything, to anyone! :lol:

You and Drunk Irish are obviously different - he is running around here willingly telling everyone how much he has, without any payment, and he's doing it as a way to support his argument.

His argument is upsetting people and I'm getting dozens of emails about the poor attitudes around here - it needs to stop, so I had to start somewhere!

This is one very easy case for me to start getting rid of the people who speak without truth. Drunken Irish willingly tells us that he has $30,000 - I don't believe him, and I'm offering $100 for him to prove me wrong.

If he's telling me the truth, he gets $100. If he's lying, I get rid of a dishonest member.

I don't think that's a bad deal. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If I become a millionaire I will help a lot of others... that are less fortunate... both of my brothers have served in the ME in the last several years... I will thank them first... If I do not become a millionaire so be it... a little is better than nada...

I will accept a picture of the Dinar, a scan of the receipt(s) used to pay for it, or any other proof that is reasonably legitimate.

I'm putting MY money where my mouth is. I wish more people would do the same.

Hi Adam, Please understand that I had no intention of creating a problem on the site...My intention was try to bring some light back to a lot of speculation that's leading to a dark place. More and more research as to why the IQD might not be the investment some thought it was....Well I don't think anyone has that right to keep beating others down, (not that I have any rights either). But there are facts about this investment that make anything possible...So let them be, who are they hurting....If you are confident in your choices as a person that's all that counts...I'm responsible for my bills, my taxes, my investments, my dreams.....If I dream to big about the IQD investment that's my problem. So if I did something wrong by starting this thread please take it down, that's not what I wanted to do here...

• Upvote 2

This is very disturbing to me. To throw down a personal challenge that someone has to "prove" this or that and may be rewarded with money is over the line IMO...regardless of WHO the challenge comes from.

Nowhere else on this forum have I ever seen where ANY proof of anything was demanded, coerced or enticed.

Where will this go? I never see it demanded that the rumor garbage be supported by "proof". Will the religious nuts have to show "proof" that supports their various rants? etc etc etc

I will NEVER understand why the "overnight RVers" immediately label a person as being "negative" if they think ANYTHING outside of the "Rv tomorrow at $6" garbage....

I realize that you own this site Adam and can very well run it and/or offer up any challenge that you so please....but if this is going to be the new face of the board, then the fundamental environment of the whole thing has completely changed. If people can't have differing opinions and be allowed to express those opinions, then the point of having a board where people can even post is moot. If the winds of change are blowing towards ONLY having rumors and irrational exuberance (thanks Alan Greenspan for that phrase) then it may as well be a "read only" forum IMO.

I really hope that this personal and very public challenge to Drunken Irish was the result of a "bad day" instead of a fundamental shift in the intent or agenda of this forum.

Peace

lol slade i understand where you're coming from but I have to say i think DI is lying as well about having 30 million dinar into this I just highly doubt it and he is constantly trying to rub it in our faces which i dont appreciate as for him commenting on the posts i could care less he has his opinion and well all have ours nothin wrong with that. I have to say Drunk irish always wants to prove himself so I think Adam is telling him now to prove himself or stop the lying doesnt seem out of line to me a friendly challenge cant go wrong with that people need to ligthen up around here. As you must know we are all in this together we all wanna make a lot of money on this so let the games begin. hahahaha.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. In my opinion, this guy is lying and it's annoying me.

I'm offering to give him a crisp $100 bill - who wouldn't want that? I don't see any harm in it. He openly admits to having XXXXX USD in Dinar, let him prove it with a simple picture.

Like I said - I'm putting my money where my mouth is. I'm not just "throwing weight around" because I own the place.

If I simply gave him an ultimatum - "prove it or you're gone" - I could see cause for concern. That's not the case. I'm paying him to prove what he's been saying.

Again, I think that's a great deal for everyone involved.

And now.... we wait.

:)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My point is that IF (and I said IF) DI is not telling the exact amount he holds...then so what...I HARDLY think ...(if it were a lie) that it could hold any sort of title as being the only lie on these forums! Look at the rumor section....lie after lie after lie after lie with no demand or "friendly challenge" of proof.

So I am going to respectfully disagree smile.gif

you definitely have a point there lol smile.gif the lying is rempant around here but hey this is the wildest ride i been on haha. Lets see if DI accepts the challenege.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes all the negative posts are way beyond ridiculous!!!!! What ever happened to Treat others as you want to be treated. Thanks for the post Blue Jay I agree. I only want to pay off my debts and help out the less fortunate. Im so ready for this to happen not just for myself and my family but what I can do for others. I wish everyone felt the same way! This world would be so much nicer to live in.

Thanks again & God Bless!!!!

I agree Trader. I would like to atleast be able to catch up on my bills...lol...I don't remember what it is like to wake up without the first thought of the morning, fearing my home will be taken away. I would also love to answer my phone without hesitation and help my senior mother enjoy her remaining years considering she recently lost everything. We could go on and on...with the challenges, BUT..they come with a gift that can never be bought...appreciation in the little things..the ability to empathize...that its ok to laugh at self and a humbleness that needs no apology and of course the pride that is felt, that despite the struggles and simplicity of the current days...you still can maintain your faith and give thanks to whomever it is you honor.

.***but lets not forget..just .because one may be humble...doesn't mean a Benz wouldn't help.biggrin.gif

Hang in there everyone...

Wishwell11

IMHO, it's a comment like this that should be addressed before a guy claiming to have more Dinar than he actually has. If I were DI, my blood would be boiling right now and I really doubt he will be coming back for some time.

Your poor son....to have you as a role model....LOL

Just sayin TJ, way over the line with that one and still no apology. Would you say that to his fiace? If so, would you expect to get knocked out?

• Upvote 3

No one, in this whole forum, can produce any recent evidence about how much actual, physical currency is in circulation. Until then, I'm with Bluebird. By the way, I can't see Iraq, with all this new found respect as being a major player in the ME region, coming out, with a slow incremental rise in their currency. We are looking at this whole situation, through a western perspective. Iraq wants too show everyone that they are back and IMO its going to be at least equal to the USD. I was lucky enough to have made money on the Kuwait revaluation and all I know is that it can happen.

CBI reported 24 Trillion dinar in circuclation. They also claimed that 3 Trillion was removed. The guys name was Saleh at the bank who gave this report.

When my non profit, Life Skills, Career Motivation for Youth group, is able to buy their equipment to film the movie they wrote about their dreams. . . it will be because of the RV . . . our students with special needs, off the street, low self esteem, troubled kids will look up at that big screen that they THOUGHT WAS JUST FOR FAMOUS PEOPLE and REALIZE IT IS NOW REACHABLE and ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! I know this is what will happen! So I vote for YES! BIG PAY OFF because I know GOD answers prayers!

COME ON RV! COME ON EQUIPMENT! WAITING PATIENTLY smile.gif

• Upvote 1

When my non profit, Life Skills, Career Motivation for Youth group, is able to buy their equipment to film the movie they wrote about their dreams. . . it will be because of the RV . . . our students with special needs, off the street, low self esteem, troubled kids will look up at that big screen that they THOUGHT WAS JUST FOR FAMOUS PEOPLE and REALIZE IT IS NOW REACHABLE and ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! I know this is what will happen! So I vote for YES! BIG PAY OFF because I know GOD answers prayers!

COME ON RV! COME ON EQUIPMENT! WAITING PATIENTLY smile.gif

See whats wrong with that, it makes me feel good, and if the RV didn't bring these gifts something else will. That's how I choose to live my life....Thanks MovieMaker. Good Luck. :)

• Upvote 1

All I have to say is this..........there are way too many people who are just plain mean. Why are you all so quick to demean another, to lie to one another, to bash one another? I actually had to stay away from this site for a few weeks because it was getting really bad. In my opinion, here's the deal............it's Adam's site, he can and does make the rules, and I truly believe there should be way more respect here. I truly believe we all have a right to our opinions, however, we do NOT have a right to bring someone's son into the picture, to lie to one another, etc. We're all in this together, however, you certainly wouldn't know that from some of the comments. It sure would be great if people took advantage of the "filter". Again, just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

IMHO, it's a comment like this that should be addressed before a guy claiming to have more Dinar than he actually has. If I were DI, my blood would be boiling right now and I really doubt he will be coming back for some time.

Just sayin TJ, way over the line with that one and still no apology. Would you say that to his fiace? If so, would you expect to get knocked out?

Thank you kevnutz! I am amazed.

TJ also should be accountable for the taunting in my opinion.

Your poor son....to have you as a role model....LOL

That is an ignorant comment to make from anyone about someones son, LAUGH about it?. It is

taunting...why not deal with that Adam? Its ok to taunt and demean someones

child??? Over what? I think DI was setup and TJ assisted. Just an opinion.

I also agree with Slade, this is not going to turn out well because it sets the stage

for people to ONLY get what tickles their ears, all others are negative. Not good Adam,

and I have a lot of respect for you sir. But this as noted above must be fair...TJmunson

also should be repremanded for that kind of behavior mentioning someones son, or also

banned for HIS comment.

I have been an upstanding member here, always trying to help and keep some balance

and warn people of rumors...which you do the same Adam...but I still get accused of sometimes

being negative, because I warn others??? It is because too many refuse to want to understand

both sides, they need to have some kind of "validation" of their investment, and feel threatened

by facts, not always just opinions...but even fact get one negative accusations or marks. Makes

NO sense to single someone out like this while allowing someone to taunt and stir it up.

Not good...NOR fair...it is a joke to see this even happen. I hope this can be worked out with NO more

accusations, OR taunting as in the case of TJ...THAT is uncalled for Adam. you know it and so do I.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3