Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

G.E.T. Team Dinar Cash-in Story (in Switzerland)

nointel

Found at One D

Story below was posted on The G.E.T. Team. Story sounds a little sketchy, but when I take a real time quote on the Euro the math on the 3,64 quoted below comes out to about 5.17 rate for USD IQD which is what people have been saying the bank rate would be. I’m just passing this along not sure why there would be a different rate today so take it as a full blown rumor if you will.

It’s my first post here but it’s for a reason.

The RV happened!

We (that’s me and a friend) just cashed in 25000 Dinar in Zurich, Switzerland at UBS at a rate of 2.23 Euro per Dinar. We wanted to cash in all of our Dinar, but the bank-officer told us, that we will get more at the end of this week. He said, that we will get around about 3.64 Euro per Dinar.

We will stay here in Zurich the whole week!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 9

It is finally overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Found at One D

Story below was posted on The G.E.T. Team. Story sounds a little sketchy, but when I take a real time quote on the Euro the math on the 3,64 quoted below comes out to about 5.17 rate for USD IQD which is what people have been saying the bank rate would be. I’m just passing this along not sure why there would be a different rate today so take it as a full blown rumor if you will.

The RV happened!

We (that’s me and a friend) just cashed in 25000 Dinar in Zurich, Switzerland at UBS at a rate of 2.23 Euro per Dinar. We wanted to cash in all of our Dinar, but the bank-officer told us, that we will get more at the end of this week. He said, that we will get around about 3.64 Euro per Dinar.

Yup ... sure you will !!! Only one person in all of Switzerland cashed in? I don't GET it.

This is real and legit straight from

ha ha .. .love the Swedish Chef !!!

• Upvote 2

:o Okie I dont believe a Dang thang you spit out of your mouth..Just give me $1 per dinar and when Tk's and your bullcrap stories that I know are true happen.You will quadriple your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Man That is hard to beat,"it is over" how many times has that garbage spewed from your mouth since last november??? :o:o:o:o
  • Upvote 1

Found at One D

The RV happened!

S. S. D. D. !!!!!

Good Things To All !

Found at One D

The RV happened!

Lies...lies ....lies and more lies.......what bullsh***

• Upvote 1

I really want to punch these idiots in the face. Why can no one take pictures or anything? We can get pictures of cops beating the hell out of innocent victims but we can't get pictures of things like, I don't know, a bank statement, or a video of someone cashing in. Wow....

• Upvote 1