Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is the BIGGEST bunch of crap!

Harley1550

OK---To answer a few questions here-and make a statement---You have just seen the HERD mentality ..This is what the gov. wants---I am not saying what you read is true and i will not say what you read is not true. I do not know the RV price but what I do know is that yes --Stock up on water - There WILL be a run on the food market. Watch the grocery stores on a Wed. or a Fri. and see the rush? That will be even worse on a Marshall Law call out. Will we get it in Canada Yes i believe so right after the US is put into one. In my Personal opinion i believe it will happen and so do alot of you all here. The ones that snicker the most usually know the most. Now if you are not ready then you are in trouble- The Mormans are taught that you have a years supply of food on hand. There are other groups of people who do the same-(ARE YOU IN THAT GROUP?)This is a good factor to have in any case whether it be unemployment welfare - job shortage? Does it look like that so far? The US and the Canadain gov. have in the last year passed a Law that states there is NO-URBAN FARMING-----no- gardens. yup that is law. Now that should say something right there. However there has been talk about Marshall Law. - When -where- why i really dont know. Take a look here- why is the gov trying to take away your 2nd amendment? and over in Canada the gov is trying to take away land from the landowner? These are things you have to understand. If you all are smart you will Stock up on food --You will buy seeds instead of that next chocolate bar-it costs the same or less--You will bottle water for using(not drinking) You will get alternative means for hydro or learn to live useing the sun and the moon.Getting to bed when it goes down and rising when it is light. You will get your extra meds in order. DONT EVER UNDERESTAMATE THE SYSTEM. The welfare system works the same way you catch a hog and once you fence him in it becomes faithful to you and doesnt want to forge for food . Get with it. I am not of the HERD MENTALLITY. START looking around. If you dont believe what i am saying- the BIBLE is talked alot here and the word has it that things will happen. If you dont believe that look at what you are doing with the DINAR .You are all waiting at the post like the horsetrack and Bang your off when it comes in and you will buy alot of things because your wants are not what you want----Read the BIBLE and read this----ISAIAH--55:2--WHY DO YOU SPEND MONEY FOR WHAT IS NOT BREAD,AND YOUR WAGES FOR WHAT DOES NOT SATISFY??? ---Remeber JESUS and HIS disciples were not of the herd mentality. Dont be the same -quietly go about your bussiness and do what you should do. Watch -look closely-put away-study your area -watch your area,s news- put up your food. find out what you would do if your system went down- as in your toilet. Do you know how to make a fridge in the ground> to store and keep frozen meat? and cream on top and be able to have ice-cream if you want? Do you know how to re-use motor oil and clean it to use again-because you might not get it ? I am just a Watchman on the Wall. Who are you? -----I care for you all---Blessings -Vern :)

Good post although I think most will not have ears to hear and eyes to see. Have a good day my friend.

To all of those who would ridicule this statement, without even the smallest bit of research, I wish you all well.

Although this thread/post was, imay seem a bit over the top to most. The part about the flag, is actually true.

The fact that the The Republic of the united States of America has been restored can be viewed all over the internet.

Those who have doubts, why not look it up for yourself and learn your history?

The Founders gave you a Republic, it is the present day corporations who have made this United States into a Democracy.

Please read and learn the difference. I will not tell you here, but challenge you to look it up for yourself.

To those of you who do, you are about to have a rude awakening.

Did you know that 80 Nations Recognize New Republic of America ?

Did you know Obama told by Military you're no longer Commander-in-Chief, also convicted to be impeached

Just use my titles and do a search..

I have been following the restore America Plan and strongly support the fact that America is about to be restored to its proper and REAL status.

http://www.restoreamericaplan.net/

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=46256&cmd=tc

2010-2-24 2/8 RESTORE AMERICA PLAN has Military Backing needs Americans support NOW last chance

Again, before calling names. Please DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Best Regards,

Chape..

• Upvote 1

To all of those who would ridicule this statement, without even the smallest bit of research, I wish you all well.

Although this thread/post was, imay seem a bit over the top to most. The part about the flag, is actually true.

The fact that the The Republic of the united States of America has been restored can be viewed all over the internet.

The Founders gave you a Republic, it is the present day corporations who have made this United States into a Democracy.

Please read and learn the difference. I will not tell you here, but challenge you to look it up for yourself.

Did you know Obama told by Military you're no longer Commander-in-Chief, also convicted to be impeached

I have been following the restore America Plan and strongly support the fact that America is about to be restored to its proper and REAL status.

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/

2010-2-24 2/8 RESTORE AMERICA PLAN has Military Backing needs Americans support NOW last chance

Best Regards,

Chape..

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/

I have been reading on this site for quite some time and decided to join because of this thread.

I have owned dinar for about a year...not that much..just 1 million. I have to say that I am less worried about the dinar RVing than I am about what the US dollar is worth when it does RV. I consider myself fairly level headed (although some of you might not think so after you read this post) I think this country is in serious trouble. I believe it is run by greedy elite liars that do not care about anyone but themselves. I do not KNOW anything..I just have a gut feeling. I have been stocking up for years...water, food, supplies. I have enough for about a year. Those of you that think that I am nuts, I beg you to do a little research. See what you find and what is believeable to YOU.

Take care everyone...have never joined a forum with a post like this one....just want people to be prepared.

• Upvote 2

http://www.restoreamericaplan.net/

Best Regards,

Chape..

There is definitely a power struggle going on for this at the top. The governors of all 50 states were in fact issued letters. These letters were even mentioned on FOX and CNN but were reported as "Threatening Letters from fringe extremist people", which they were not. The Restore America Plan people are using the legal precedence set forth by the Constitution of the United States to move this forward. But....after a day, you didn't hear anything more on it. The media is controlled and the banksters that control everything are trying to keep their plan on track.....but....people are waking up.

The bottom line is, the people at the very top do not share power and they do not want to go quietly.

I have heard (rumor) that senior people in this cabal have approached New Zealand in an attempt to purchase a nearby island where they can set up their permanent escape SHTF compound/DUMB or what ever you call it. They know that the masses are awakening to the 100 year scam that has been perpetrated by them.

In ancient times in Persia and other parts of the middle east, the money changers that tried to implement a fractional reserve banking type method were hunted down and killed by the people they defrauded when it was discovered the paper notes they were issued couldn't be traded back in for gold. That the paper was worthless.

We've already heard about "Foundation X" who offered to completely bail out the British Government and invest billions of their capital into economic and service projects in that country.....no strings attatched.....but after Lord BlackHeath brought it up in the House of Lords.....you didn't hear ANYTHING else about it. There is speculation that their goal is to continue to to prop up the perceived value of wealth/money. That if they don't turn around and give back some of what they have taken, the whole thing is going to crater and then THEIR wealth will be worthless too. They certainly don't want that.

We've heard about the two Japanese nationals that were transporting 167 Billion in US Treasury Bonds and got stopped at the airport......you never heard ANYTHING else about that. WTF was that about?

There are so many incidents that have been reported on things that just don't add up and then you NEVER hear anything else about it.

The elite control the media....plain and simple.

But...I think people are waking up. i think there is a grass roots movement and the Elite are getting scared sh*tless.

Just IMHO.

• Upvote 2

There is definitely a power struggle going on for this at the top. The governors of all 50 states were in fact issued letters. These letters were even mentioned on FOX and CNN but were reported as "Threatening Letters from fringe extremist people", which they were not. The Restore America Plan people are using the legal precedence set forth by the Constitution of the United States to move this forward. But....after a day, you didn't hear anything more on it. The media is controlled and the banksters that control everything are trying to keep their plan on track.....but....people are waking up.

The bottom line is, the people at the very top do not share power and they do not want to go quietly.

I have heard (rumor) that senior people in this cabal have approached New Zealand in an attempt to purchase a nearby island where they can set up their permanent escape SHTF compound/DUMB or what ever you call it. They know that the masses are awakening to the 100 year scam that has been perpetrated by them.

In ancient times in Persia and other parts of the middle east, the money changers that tried to implement a fractional reserve banking type method were hunted down and killed by the people they defrauded when it was discovered the paper notes they were issued couldn't be traded back in for gold. That the paper was worthless.

We've already heard about "Foundation X" who offered to completely bail out the British Government and invest billions of their capital into economic and service projects in that country.....no strings attatched.....but after Lord BlackHeath brought it up in the House of Lords.....you didn't hear ANYTHING else about it. There is speculation that their goal is to continue to to prop up the perceived value of wealth/money. That if they don't turn around and give back some of what they have taken, the whole thing is going to crater and then THEIR wealth will be worthless too. They certainly don't want that.

We've heard about the two Japanese nationals that were transporting 167 Billion in US Treasury Bonds and got stopped at the airport......you never heard ANYTHING else about that. WTF was that about?

There are so many incidents that have been reported on things that just don't add up and then you NEVER hear anything else about it.

The elite control the media....plain and simple.

But...I think people are waking up. i think there is a grass roots movement and the Elite are getting scared sh*tless.

Just IMHO.

Cloak and dagger bullsh!t Your really gonna belive that the usa can be over thrown from with in. Wouldnt work we are a armed nation of riflemen. Any true patriot would lay down his life before they would let anyone control this country without a election or due process. Let em try it. Lock and load my brothers

• Upvote 2

This is absolutely positively one of the best threads ever posted, both for the original post and also the hillarious follow up comments!!!

I'm tempted to create a "Greatest Of All Times" section on this forum, just to honor this amazing thread!!!!

:lmao:

Thanks everyone, the laughs were good (and plenty) :lmao:

This is absolutely positively one of the best threads ever posted, both for the original post and also the hillarious follow up comments!!!

I'm tempted to create a "Greatest Of All Times" section on this forum, just to honor this amazing thread!!!!

:lmao:

Thanks everyone, the laughs were good (and plenty) :lmao:

Thanks, Adam. Although I never post on here, when I read the e-mail this morning, I couldn't resist!

I had to share it.

Hope you all enjoyed it!

And by the way, GO RV!

When I read this I made a run to the bank and took out a second morgage on my home and bought $100,000.00 US in dinar. I'm am so excited! Do you think I might of acted to quickly? ;) (Hold on a minute my wife seems a little upset)

Edited by Haggai1:9

Well times are hard, they probably melted down the gold fringe to use for TV air time, har har. Money doesn't grow on trees, but it does grow on national flags if the man with the spinning wheel is doing his job putting gold on them.

I know nothing of fringed or unfringed flags, but Obama does blink in morse code, long and short blinks for dots and dashes. Yes, something is up friends, make sure you have plenty of provisions, it could be a long wait before we see the end of this thing.

Go Rv! :D

• Upvote 1