Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANK OF AMERICA EXPERIENCE

Well since we are on the subject....lol, I called my bank last week, Suntrust. The call center is in TN and I live in Tampa. The first time I called I was told that I would have to go in to my local branch and discuss personally. The second time I called the man informed me that on the 14th of January he received an email that effective immediately they no longer sell the dinar. I called again for the third time and spoke with a manager and she informed me as the first that I would need to contact my local branch. I did and she said that they could order it but it would take two weeks, but they would not be able to exchange it. These bank tellers know nothing, trust me. If they did there would be a run on dinar and when it RV's they all would quit their job. My neice is a manger in Ohio and she has been told it is a scam as well. As someone else mentioned, this is good news to us! GO RVVVVVVVV!!!!! :D

I bank at El Paseo Bank. Because I wanted to prevent the government putting a hold on any large amount of money transferred into my account due to terrorism laws, I called the VP of my branch and told her I was transferring a large sum and wanted to prevent any holds. "Is this a scam?" she says to me. Now, if I thought it was a scam, would I think I was getting any money to transfer? Yes, it is a scam and I know I am being ripped off. I just wanted to call you to look stupid.

This is the level of individual we are talking about at bank branches, even the vp level. They know nothing - on many levels. Don't waste your breathe or time.

And the people that think that a bank is going to tell you they are bringing in reserves of cash, have got to be out of their minds. Bonnie and Clyde may come back to life for that one. Butch Cassidy will definitely show up.

Come on!

• Upvote 1

JMO, If I worked at a bank, and I had 5-10 people a day coming in for cashiers checks, wire transfers.etc.... for the purpose of buying Dinar, I would think Hmmm maybe these people are on to something, and I should buy some? The average bank employee is probably not making a six figure salary. If they were to invest in the Dinar, and become millionaires overnight, I know I'd quit my job! JMO :)

• Upvote 1

Amazing..... Monday I went to the Pacific Western Bank here in Southern California and bought one million dinars. The young man at the bank stated they should be in by Wednesday. The call from the bank came this morning (Thursday) telling me the dinars were in and could be picked up at my convenience. Went to the bank and took posession of a stack of 5000 dinar notes, neatly wrapped. When I asked if I could still place an additional order, I was assured that I could and it would only take a few days to receive the order.

Curiosity made me ask if he knew how to operate the De La Rue machine and he stated he did not. He didn't even know if they had one. When he checked with the manager he was informed that they did have the machine and it would be used when they exchanged dinars for dollars. Interesting, to say the least the differences around the good ole USA!

Interesting.... All stories seem genuine & honest, but not consistent.

I've never really had any bank converstaions.. But just a friendly wire-transfer. No question(s) asked... Just did as I asked :)

Never tried to get any intel, because I just assumed in my area they were unaware of it.

I'll soon be making a trip back in to wire my remaining balance.

I'll look to see if they make any intriguing comments or questioning.. But I highly doubt it as they don't seem very snoopy.

. An employee will typically idolize a large powerful employer and believe them over some Dinariac claiming big fortune in the future. s.

Hey earjockey, I resemble that remark :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RRRRVVVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 1

I cry BS. My wife has been an executive with BOA for 15 years. Boa does not sell Dinars. My wife is also the notary for BOA branch. If a customer comes in and wants something notarized , all they do is verify that signor did so in their presence, They do not read document and if they were that nosy they would still keep their mouth shut and notarize signature. I am also a notary of over 5000 signatures and I do not read persons letter.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I bank at BofA (my branch manager is a golfing buddy), have done numerous wire transfers and have had documents notarized.. I have never had any document read. They simply verify your signature. As for wire transfers, they take the pertinent information, verify who you are even if they know you. initiate the transfer and give you a receipt for your transaction, all of which is done in private or semi-private at a desk. I also called him re: the memo. He hasn't seen any.

Hey earjockey, I resemble that remark :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RRRRVVVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

Please accept my full apology for implicating you and associating you with that crazy crowd of dinar investors who are hoping to be richer in the near future. LOL

My original post and the information is 100% true. I also have had two rounds of gifting letters notarized at BOA. On the first occasion the associate read the gifting letter and asked what IQD was the second occasion, today, created the impetus for this post. Perhaps because the memo hit them this morning he may of been more zealous than usual and saw the opportunity to do a good deed.

Dinar Trade was not surprised by this event it’s happened before. The wire portion of the interaction was as normal.

• Upvote 1

I didn't want to mention this because there's some much crap on here...but if you will remember, I'm the dude who went to BB&T and asked about the dinars. They told me they just received an email last week that informed them to no longer sell dinars, but could still cash them in. Here's the part I didn't tell ya. I actually asked about the dinar at two different BB&T banks that day (both said the same thing), but at the second one the lady who I spoke with works in stocks, bonds, etc. I asked her why they could not sell them and here is what she said. "Well, my x-husband bought a bunch of these while he was in Iraq. Even our tax broker invested; they talked a lot about a future revalue. By the looks of things, it sounds to me like it might be getting close." Now keep in mind, that don't mean anything, but it is what she said and the fact that her X and her tax broker invested and the fact that she works in stocks, bonds, and investments, is pretty good evidence that this is probably not a scam. Just sayin'

Edited by barjona

I went to a Florida Bank of America this morning to have some gifting letters notarized.

Manager welcomed me told him I wanted to wire funds. He put me in line to set the wire up with an associate.

He notarized another customer’s document so I mentioned to him that I also had some letters to motorize and he said that he could help.

I started signing and dating in front of him as he read the first letter.

He then stopped me and asked if this was to do with the IQD and I said yes. He said we have just received a memo from corporate and we are instructed to tell customers that the IQD is a scam and he recommended that I do not get involved in any way.

I said I know the corporate stance. He said I am uncomfortable signing these and I responded, that’s a good sign thanks very much. He looked at me sideways.

I wanted some clarification from him so that I had it straight in my own mind and he instructed the associate sending the wire for me to give me a more detailed description of the memo here is what she told me, I wrote word for word as she dictated.

“Investment in the Iraqi Dinar is a scam that surfaced in 2007 as an investment scam. It resurfaced in the fall of 2010 and is resurfacing again.

Bank of America is discouraging any involvement in regards to this currency. We are not buying or selling the currency and they are urging people to seek advice from a competent investment advisor before proceeding.”

I sent my wire and gave her some food for thought.

I see it as a good sign of what’s coming and a bad sign in that they are discouraging Americans from getting involved. In my mind I see the bigger hands behind this corporate stance.

SEND YOUR BANKER THIS INFORMATION AND THIS LINK:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/27/opinion/27taylor.html

Quoting Captain Jack

"I'm calling BS on this for so many reasons, it's not even worth listing them. People really are idiots .... 1. for originating such garbage and 2. responding like any of this is even true! IF THIS WERE TRUE, THERE WOULD BE NO BOA ANYWHERE SELLING DINAR and we know for a fact that you can buy dinar from BOA!!!!

Please, someone wake up the mindless masses!!!!! "

A few months ago, before Chase took over Washington Mutual here in Van Nuys CA, I attempted to wire cash to an investment, I was put through a fifth degree grilling from several employees. The investment was lawful, I made a nice return, but the employee were adamant that it was a scam and they were not going to send the wire.

I went above the employees heads and the supervisor reluctantly sent the wire. So I know first hand that these things happen

I cry BS. My wife has been an executive with BOA for 15 years. Boa does not sell Dinars. My wife is also the notary for BOA branch. If a customer comes in and wants something notarized , all they do is verify that signor did so in their presence, They do not read document and if they were that nosy they would still keep their mouth shut and notarize signature. I am also a notary of over 5000 signatures and I do not read persons letter.

You better start reading, honey, because one day you may find yourself in a NASTY lawsiut. It happens to many notaries! I used to be one years ago and always was well informed on all docs I would notarize. I have known some who have been in some serious lawsuits because they did not ask questions on what they stamped.

On Monday I purchased 1 million Dinar from 1st National Bank in Omaha, NE. Teller told me the bills would be here in 2 weeks. I got a call today that they were already here. Hummmmm 3 days. They sure don't seem to have a problem with dealing in Dinar.

Yeah and you need to sue that bank for letting you in on a scam!!! I bought all mine from Chase. I guess they sold me SCAM money!!! LOL

On Monday I purchased 1 million Dinar from 1st National Bank in Omaha, NE. Teller told me the bills would be here in 2 weeks. I got a call today that they were already here. Hummmmm 3 days. They sure don't seem to have a problem with dealing in Dinar.

Thats odd. indeed.

My dad bought some last week, mid week i think, anyway they told him the usual 2 weeks and monday he got the call to come and pick it up. I wonder why it is coming in so fast now, when i first bought it years ago it came in that fast but the last 5-6 months it has been taking a week to two.

You better start reading, honey, because one day you may find yourself in a NASTY lawsiut. It happens to many notaries! I used to be one years ago and always was well informed on all docs I would notarize. I have known some who have been in some serious lawsuits because they did not ask questions on what they stamped.

Yeah and you need to sue that bank for letting you in on a scam!!! I bought all mine from Chase. I guess they sold me SCAM money!!! LOL

Whoever is the notary here, you need to go back to your manual and read what a "JURAT" is. If someone asks you to witness the swearing of an oath, YOU ARE BOUND AS A NOTARY TO DO SO!!! There is a difference between verifying the identity of a person (the notary does not have to witness the person signing the paper, it just needs to be signed while you are with the notary), which is a "verification" and you are simply looking at their identification so they are who they say they are and notarizing that.

However, if my document says "I ______(name) being of sound mind, do hereby swear and affirm that blah blah blah" you are witnessing what they are swearing OR affirming (if someone chooses NOT to swear by God, they "affirm" - NOT just verifying who they are and the date!!!

So, as I gifted my Dinar to my corporation, the Notary had me raise my right hand and VERBALLY state "I hereby affirm that the statements made in this document are true and accurate, to the best of my knowledge, under penalty of perjury" THAT IS A JURAT, and she stated the same in her recording book so that it could be tracked and proved, if necessary.

Better brush up on NOTARIAL services!

• Upvote 1

I went to a Florida Bank of America this morning to have some gifting letters notarized.

Manager welcomed me told him I wanted to wire funds. He put me in line to set the wire up with an associate.

He notarized another customer’s document so I mentioned to him that I also had some letters to motorize and he said that he could help.

I started signing and dating in front of him as he read the first letter.

He then stopped me and asked if this was to do with the IQD and I said yes. He said we have just received a memo from corporate and we are instructed to tell customers that the IQD is a scam and he recommended that I do not get involved in any way.

I said I know the corporate stance. He said I am uncomfortable signing these and I responded, that’s a good sign thanks very much. He looked at me sideways.

I wanted some clarification from him so that I had it straight in my own mind and he instructed the associate sending the wire for me to give me a more detailed description of the memo here is what she told me, I wrote word for word as she dictated.

“Investment in the Iraqi Dinar is a scam that surfaced in 2007 as an investment scam. It resurfaced in the fall of 2010 and is resurfacing again.

Bank of America is discouraging any involvement in regards to this currency. We are not buying or selling the currency and they are urging people to seek advice from a competent investment advisor before proceeding.”

I sent my wire and gave her some food for thought.

I see it as a good sign of what’s coming and a bad sign in that they are discouraging Americans from getting involved. In my mind I see the bigger hands behind this corporate stance.

Thank you ATHIM :)

In regards to B of A, you *could* have gently reminded them that it is ok

for them to have their opinion regarding the IQD as being a scam...

but one thing is for sure...they themselves have NO room to make an

assessment of any investment related vehicle, based upon their very own

actions over the last several years and their involvement in mortgage related

FRAUD.

It is best not to remind them of this, as they are well aware...but it is also good to understand their

corporate stance has little value UNTIL they learn to clean up their own

scandals. Until then, take anything they say with a grain of salt. They have no

idea about the IQD nor have they learned a thing over the last few years

in regards to responsible and transparent financial management.

Not to mention their conduct in acquiring Merril Lynch, but that is another story.

Thanks for sharing this, I do hope people will avoid B of A when it comes time

to exchange the IQD for USD. In fact, I hope people will avoid ANY bank that has

committed fraud over the last 10 years or so. At least it would be a statement

to them that we will not support THEM or their manner of conduct, because

their actions seem to say they themselves are a "scam"...of course few would ever

admit to this.

Just some thoughts....

All my best!

Jim

---

You need to read paragraph 4 of the Notary quide

"Does notarization mean that the information on a document is true?

No. Notarization does not prove that information or statements on a document are true or accurate. The signer is responsible for the content of the documents. The notary certifies the identity of the signer."

Like I said.. I have done over 5000 of these and this is the law.