Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI TO BE FORMED BY NOV 8TH

sonny1

Blah.. Blah.. Blah.. blah blah blah...

We have not even got past the Sunday's announcement and your calling out a new date..

Have we given up this Date of 31.. or Nov 1st..

or the 2nd or what about the 3rd..???

Just admit NOBODY knows..

What about all those contracts that will become NULL and VOID???

I'm still waiting for the day it happens and not 1 day more..

NOT BASHING .. i'm laughing...

VERY true & good point indeed!

They forget all the dates they give out! lol

No kidding. Scooter said they will lose 195 billion dollars if they didn't RV TODAY! So conveinant that everyone forgets that and goes to the next stupid date...

Yep.......I guess that 195 billion is pocket change to them. lol

• Upvote 1

Thank you Sunny, I can tell from following your information over the last year, you are almost reluctant to send Intel our way. I just want you and the other people who bring information to know that it is appreciated whether it comes true or not. This investment has been similar to a roller coaster ride but when you take the emotions out it has been fun and educational. Had it not been for this dinar family I would have had zero interest in our own government....so thank you everyone!

I'm not saying if I am a dem or rep, but what I will say is if you vote for a candidate who has no service time or no previous experience and who has had a celebrity lifestyle for most of their life then why would you vote for them. If I would have had this mentality before the last presidential elections then McCain would have been the man. But looking ahead to 2012 I would not vote for Palin, but I would vote for Trump. I hope the republicans can get their house situated and back someone of substace...because it is sad to watch the USA in parallel...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the intel, sonny1.

I agree with Maynard57... because every intel is a rumor until it becomes a reality.

Go RV!

- Barboza

Spoken like a true Millionaire and I am sure this has been said and I have missed it. You have to be by looking at you......

None other than

Mr

Thirsten Howell The Third

.right? lol have a gr8 day Thirsten !;)

Edited by RiverStyx
  • Upvote 2

Blah.. Blah.. Blah.. blah blah blah...

We have not even got past the Sunday's announcement and your calling out a new date..

Have we given up this Date of 31.. or Nov 1st..

or the 2nd or what about the 3rd..???

Just admit NOBODY knows..

What about all those contracts that will become NULL and VOID???

I'm still waiting for the day it happens and not 1 day more..

NOT BASHING .. i'm laughing...

I have gotten to where I laugh more now because I need to. I'm with you on the date I look for. Cash in day. I will see you in Brentwood if that's where you cash in. Priest Lake here.

sorry but no pm or GOI by the 8th. and the RV is still very far off perhaps a year or more. hope my source is wrong and thanks for all that hard work you do!! GO RV GO

If you TRULY believe that, why in the HECK are you on this site reading these posts?!!! See you NEXT year?!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1