Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Lunchtime Opinions - 12:45 PM MDT - 3/16/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Alaq CBI governor said improving relations with international banks and amending the CBI bank Law.  Alaq also saying about the $1.32 from 1320, if that's the case then Iraq will need lower notes for change if we go under 250 notes. FRANK: They're hinting to you what they're about to give you. They're having the conversation out in the open so you can prepare yourself...all of this is seeing the state to add value to your currency.

Militia Man  Iraq is going to go through that industrial revolution because they're going to rebuild the country.  The evidence is quite clear. The fascinating part about it is we had Al-Sudani/his government say they were going to do the project to delete the zeros...They were going to have the Iraqi dinar be worth 1.32 dinars to the dollar.  That equates to about $0.76.  Those folks that talk about a LOP, how do they explain that?  They can't because that's not what it is.

Pimpy  It [the article] doesn't say the exchange rate is $1.32, more likely what it is Al-Sudani will change the exchange rate where you can buy 132 dinar for $1.  That's a 90% increase.  I don't know about you but I'd be pretty happy with that.  I'd be content with that.  I know a lot of you are expecting million, that doesn't mean it can't happen but if we're allowed to keep this currency that we have right now with all the zero and they change the exchange rate I'm going to count my blessing and sell them because I'm not going to take the risk of hoping for a higher exchange rate and then turn around and delete the zeros.  $37,000 is not too bad for less than a $2,000 investment.  

Frank26  I made a mistake...$0.76 was correct. I apologized...It's 1.32 to $1 which comes out to the $0.76.

MarkZ  Comment: There is currently a bond crisis brewing. Mark: Yes there is…and years ago one of the key players in the RV told us to keep our eyes on the bond market and when it finally gasps its last breath…that is when we go... It is certainly troubled enough to gasp its last breath.

Mnt Goat ...the Chairman of the Finance Committee stressed, and I Quote:the importance of following up on the economic file and monetary policy, based on the supervisory aspect, and finding appropriate solutions to the obstacles facing the work of the Central Bank.” What they are basically telling the CBI is to follow up and move more aggressively on this issue of increasing the value of the dinar...I believe there is enormous pressure to get the dinar revalued and conduct the 3 zero note changeout (The Project to Delete the Zeros).:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

It [the article] doesn't say the exchange rate is $1.32, more likely what it is Al-Sudani will change the exchange rate where you can buy 132 dinar for $1.  That's a 90% increase.  

Clearly pimpy only reads dollar signs and sees them when they are not there. . He need to follow other gurus to understand better before he opens his gob

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Pimpy fails at basic math...!

Pimpy  It [the article] doesn't say the exchange rate is $1.32, more likely what it is Al-Sudani will change the exchange rate where you can buy 132 dinar for $1.  That's a 90% increase.  I don't know about you but I'd be pretty happy with that.  I'd be content with that.  I know a lot of you are expecting million, that doesn't mean it can't happen but if we're allowed to keep this currency that we have right now with all the zero and they change the exchange rate I'm going to count my blessing and sell them because I'm not going to take the risk of hoping for a higher exchange rate and then turn around and delete the zeros.  $37,000 is not too bad for less than a $2,000 investment.

Pimpy, Using your own figures of 132 IQD = $1 US ... Assuming your $2000 bought 2 Million IQD, it would only be worth $15151.515, NOT $37,000. Recheck your basic math...RON 

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Frank26  I made a mistake...$0.76 was correct. I apologized...It's 1.32 to $1 which comes out to the $0.76.

Don't apologize, just give me $0.76 for my Dinar and we'll be friends FOREVER !!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Pimpy  because I'm not going to take the risk of hoping for a higher exchange rate and then turn around and delete the zeros. 

May Be this is the reason why pimple is hoping for 1 USD=132 IQD and cash out and just be happy with that.

Like I said before...these guru's keep repeating the same thing ...over & over, so that it sounds like the truth.  That would be good to get .76 for a dinar, but I still think it will be over a dollar.   Once the guru's get on a certain train of thought, they repeat it over and over!   :facepalm1:

• Pow! 6

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Pimpy  It [the article] doesn't say the exchange rate is $1.32, more likely what it is Al-Sudani will change the exchange rate where you can buy 132 dinar for $1.  That's a 90% increase.  I don't know about you but I'd be pretty happy with that. 

The point is noone is happy with the rate 1 USD=132 IQD, except pimple. Case closed.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Pimpy  It [the article] doesn't say the exchange rate is $1.32, more likely what it is Al-Sudani will change the exchange rate where you can buy 132 dinar for $1.  That's a 90% increase. 

How does this butthead figure that going from 1320-1 to 132-1 is a 90% increase? Or even 1.32-1 to 132-1? I'm not a math whiz but 132 instead of 1320 is a 10X change in the rate! You get 10X your money's worth! Yes?

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Like I said before...these guru's keep repeating the same thing ...over & over, so that it sounds like the truth.  That would be good to get .76 for a dinar, but I still think it will be over a dollar.   Once the guru's get on a certain train of thought, they repeat it over and over!   :facepalm1:

.76 or $1 we are all happy…🙏🎉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, jaybake said:

Maybe if some of you do a little research, you will find out that some countries use comma in stead of period, therefore I believed that 1,32 is 1.32.  

True,  but where’s the comma in this thread? I scrolled through to try to see what your talking about and I missed a comma in the thread. 
thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, jaybake said:

Maybe if some of you do a little research, you will find out that some countries use comma in stead of period, therefore I believed that 1,32 is 1.32.  

I think most of us are aware of that. Reality is PIMPY  messed us

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, gregp said:

True,  but where’s the comma in this thread? I scrolled through to try to see what your talking about and I missed a comma in the thread. 
thanks

Thanks for your correction. I went back to read the article it says, "1,320"which in the right place. I somehow missed the zero.  If it would have been 1,32, that would be a different story. Thanks. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jaybake said:

Thanks for your correction. I went back to read the article it says, "1,320"which in the right place. I somehow missed the zero.  If it would have been 1,32, that would be a different story. Thanks. 

Thanks. 👍🏻

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, yendor said:

Don't apologize, just give me $0.76 for my Dinar and we'll be friends FOREVER !!!!

Doesn't matter if it's 76 cents or $1.32 initially. Just do it CBI, or whoever is holding you back from doing it....  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3