Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT: Iraq Digitally Links Up with Other nations.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

This speaks international.

Iraq Digitally Links Up with Other nations.

Treat as a rumor.  not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:          Iraq Digitally Links Up with Other nations.

ARTICLE: The Bank Of Jordan Links Iraq Through An Electronic System With Four Arab Countries.

The Bank of Jordan announced today, Tuesday, the opening of its branch in Iraq, confirming that  Iraq is linked to an electronic system with four Arab countries, while indicating that the  Central Bank is making great efforts to develop the banking sector in Iraq.

The General Manager of the Bank of Jordan Group, Saleh Hammad, told the official news agency followed by another news source: “Iraq includes a strategic investment market that has all the elements of a successful investment, so we are keen to be present in this market that leads to joint investments between Iraq and Jordan.”“.

He explained that “joint investments need financial products & services that meet all the requirements of various segments of businessmen, investors and companies & therefore the value that any external institution will add to Iraq is the new technology that it can introduce on the basis of providing financial services.

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article related to the above...there will be no LOP...delete the 3 zeros comes off of the ER not off the currency...

Pimpy:           LOP Talk.

ARTICE:   Guru Nader question: “People are going to lose money if they change the 25000 for 25…If…I get 25 dinars that means I’m gonna go to the bank, if it go 3 to 1 that mean I’m gonna have only $75?”  I told everybody that is  a possibility.  Doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen but I’m saying this is what people should at least be prepared for…There’s a possibility they delete the zeros and then change the exchange rate.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Bettyboop

I do not believe at this point they will RV/RI until 2025 or 2026l. I think they wait paying all their bills with the 1300 dinar rate that they had approved in the Budget. If you notice last week in the meeting the PM had with his ministers on Tuesday they had approved bills at 1300 dinar rate. SO by using this 1300 for for labor they saving Billions of dinars as we know  thats the biggest expenses in construction is cost of labor another reason China & Vietnam not increasing their rates So when they buy supplies buy from local countries with cheap cost. Once they get the approvals of everything they doing at 1300 then raise the exchange rate. Also by keep crying poor, Iraq gets more countries keep giving them hand outs as the US is doing now. This is just my opinion of what they doing could be wrong but makes sense why they not increasing the ER

26 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Everything screams international ,but they ain't doing it

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, edbeach said:

Bettyboop

I do not believe at this point they will RV/RI until 2025 or 2026l. I think they wait paying all their bills with the 1300 dinar rate that they had approved in the Budget. If you notice last week in the meeting the PM had with his ministers on Tuesday they had approved bills at 1300 dinar rate. SO by using this 1300 for for labor they saving Billions of dinars as we know  thats the biggest expenses in construction is cost of labor another reason China & Vietnam not increasing their rates So when they buy supplies buy from local countries with cheap cost. Once they get the approvals of everything they doing at 1300 then raise the exchange rate. Also by keep crying poor, Iraq gets more countries keep giving them hand outs as the US is doing now. This is just my opinion of what they doing could be wrong but makes sense why they not increasing the ER

How much longer can Iraq get away with crying poor pitiful me?

They boast all the time of their untold wealth & won't even help out their own citizens.

Do as China does...dole out loans & when they can't re-pay, they just take a piece of the country as re-payment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article related to the above...

CBI has a banner week in USD auctions...Iran & the corrupt benefits the most.  

There's nothing in these auctions to help starving, out of work Iraqis...

Results of the foreign currency selling window, Wednesday 1/31/2024
Advertisement No. (5056 )

the details
The amount
Total amounts of transfers abroad (transfers, credits)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related to the above...MZ steals a line from TNT Tony..."it was supposed to happen but it didn't"

MarkZ  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim.

THREAD:

Coffee with MarkZ, joined by Andy Schectman. 01/31/2024...

Member: GM MarkZ, all Mods & all patriots. This is going to be a great day. We are all still here & that is why.

Member: I hear more and more groups are under NDA’s.

MZ: We are hearing of more & more…..we are definitely close.

Member:  I was hoping that all would go under an NDA at one time & not one here & there.

MZ: The way the groups are structured….who’s in line….who’s at the trough first. I kinda understand why we are seeing it piecemeal.

MZ: My banking contacts still feel If we have to sign one- it will be about the amount we get. I think there is a lot of fear mongering. But if the NDA is too restrictive…I will take the street rate & not sign one.

Member:  We don’t need to be sharing all that info anyway.. how much, rate, etc.. NDA may  keep you safer!

Member: Frank26 said no nda.

Member: If bond folks are reporting NDA’s- when do you think tier 4b will go?

MZ: That’s a good question. But when will bond folks start receiving funds? ….Back in the day once that happened we expected it would be 3-10 days for us to start…..initially fines, penalties & bonds would all be paid in fiat. Then about 10 days later we would see the reset & gold backed currency…..then we would go. We do not know if they are still operating on this same plan. But the general consensus is 3-10 days. .

Member: If your in tier3 you would have a paymaster & have an idea what’s happening & not mention heresay…

MZ: There is a new video from Militiaman….overnight Iraq was adjusting the ER. Everyone should go watch it & support him & his crew. He also talks canceling currency auctions would remove their ability use USD.  This is big…..be sure to watch.

MZ: We were told auctions would stop right before a major change in value…..its a big “tell” . There is a lot going on in Iraq.

MZ:” BRICS meeting : Iran pushes for common currency-China, Russia prioritize settlements in local currencies”  They just had their 1st major meeting of the new year. Iran is pushing for a common currency & Russia wants a common basket of goods while they consider all the aspects of this.

MZ: “ Russian banks made a record $36.8 Billion in profits last year & even central banks are surprised by it”  So in a year where banks around the world report record losses….What happened to Russia is when you go asset backed & use sound money.

MZ: WE will discuss this with Andy today: “The Fed has a dirty little secret. It’s been allowing the main street mega banks to calculate their own capital requirements” This is why there is a big push back on Basel 3.

Member:  My local Truist bank called me this morning to ask if they could do anything for me. Sort out of the blue. I asked if they do currency exchanges. They have to send them off. No. No Truist bank does on site exchanges. I told them I had currency & would not let it out of my sight.

Member: Same answer I got from Wells Fargo a few weeks ago. They have to send it off. I can’t find a local bank in the Asheville NC area that does exchanges on.

Member: Maybe those banks have not been trained to be redeeming banks. If rumors are true –we were supposed to have exchange locations within 50 miles of most Americans…..

Member: No way I’d be giving any currency to any bank to “send off”. Thanks but no thanks.

Member: CNBC & DiscloseTV reporting NY community BankCorp is crashing due to Q4 losses.

Member: Take a look at the bank stock chart ..NYBC …fell from the sky.

MZ: I will do a deep dive on this later…See what I can find out.

Member:  New York Community stock crashes more than 42%. Trading was halted for volatility per TheRealToriaBrooke.

Member: I believe the groundwork has been laid & things will be very fast.

Member:  Regarding NESARA. I heard the media will start talking about different programs we are getting. This will be NESARA. They will not use the word NESARA at all. only “program”. From Tressy/Ed.

Member:  Chinese New Year is February 10th this year, 2/10. Or how most countries write it, 10/2. Them numbers seem familiar to anybody?

Member:  Everything is just getting so weird lately. Must be a sign of blessings coming our way.

Member: In the spirit of Mardi Gras I have adopted this phrase for the RV…” Laissez les bons temps rouler”, “Let the good times roll.”

Member:  A special thank you to Mark Z and all the Mods, you are all amazing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Bettyboop  I see we got the Bull Shitttere  back on his famous BS lies again.Mr. Mark How can you sleep at night with all your lies every week you are promoting. As you know there are no back screens and I am sure your bank didn't call you.Oh I forgot you had to come up with something to tell these poor souls believing your every word. Don't they get tired of your lies everyweek. I hope they are not paying you with all this none sense every week.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

ARTICE:   Guru Nader question: “People are going to lose money if they change the 25000 for 25…If…I get 25 dinars that means I’m gonna go to the bank, if it go 3 to 1 that mean I’m gonna have only $75?”  I told everybody that is  a possibility.  Doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen but I’m saying this is what people should at least be prepared for…There’s a possibility they delete the zeros and then change the exchange rate.

I asked this same question to Adam when he was doing his Q &A's way back when and he said that this WAS a possibility.  Be prepared.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, yendor said:

I asked this same question to Adam when he was doing his Q &A's way back when and he said that this WAS a possibility.  Be prepared.

100%

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@edbeach  I am pretty sure people like Mark z and frank26 have been conmen and compulsive liars their whole live so spinning these lies every day os second nature. They have no conscience so they sleep just fine. It is normal to them

It gets even more pathetic for Bruce the Goose...he actually believes his very own lies.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Everything screams international ,but they ain't doing it

They can't do it until everything is lined up, this goes for over 200 countries that are resetting.. timing is everything. In my opinion, we're waiting for market collapse, riots, fake ww3 etc before we reset. I'm keeping my eye on the texas/fed border situation as this could easily make the u.s markets collapse and once that happens we're getting close!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Mark Z.... my BS METRE is on overdrive! Malitia man did not say they were adjusting the rate over night!

I would say what I think, but I am under a NDA!    :rulez:

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, edbeach said:

Bettyboop

I pray they don't wait until 2026 because with Hamas and Iran poking the big bear, it will only be a matter of time before all out war breaks out. Once that happens will be a seriously long time when they RV their currency.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2