Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HUGE: IQD Is One Step Closer To Going International.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

The IQD closer to going international.

Foreign transactions authorized.

At the official exchange rate may refer to a new change in the rate coming!!!

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

BLC  via  TLM724:    CBI Issues A New Directive To The Banks Regarding Currency Sales For Foreign Transfers.

ARTICLE:  Due to the launch of the Electronic Platform for external transfers at the beginning of the new year, 2023, the CBI welcomes your requests to transfer your obligations, your transactions & your contracts with abroad in foreign currencies at the official exchange rate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

here's a disturbing article related to the above...the IQD is collapsing against the USD...IQD weakens...CBI unable to stop the slide...read more...Google the headline to get to the source...

From other sources:

ARTICLE:  The USD Is Going Crazy.  Historic collapse of the IQD against the USD on the local Stock Exchange.  The exchange rate of the USD against the IQD jumped on the main Stck Exchange, today in Baghdad recorded 158400 IQD per 100 USD as compared to previous 157,300 to 100 USD.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

ARTICLE:  The USD Is Going Crazy.  Historic collapse of the IQD against the USD on the local Stock Exchange.  The exchange rate of the USD against the IQD jumped on the main Stck Exchange, today in Baghdad recorded 158400 IQD per 100 USD as compared to previous 157,300 to 100 USD.

At the rate the IQD is going...they may ultimately end up having to drop 4 zeros off of the IQD RV ER.

IQD is going the way of the Iran Ryal...will soon have less worth than a roll of toilet paper.    IMHO.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

here's a disturbing article related to the above...the IQD is collapsing against the USD...IQD weakens...CBI unable to stop the slide...read more...Google the headline to get to the source...

From other sources:

This is a super easy fix all they have to do is RV their currency to atleast $1.17+ and problem will IMMEDIATELY BE SOLVED!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

These are the type of articles I've been waiting to see over the last 14 yrs in this investment. The panic articles with all the code words- Historic, Urgent, Collapse! Scare all speculators, and insist that the currency is beyond worthless, and then as @MyLadiesDaddy would say SUDDENLY RI/RV the currency when its least expected!   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 3

15 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

This is a super easy fix all they have to do is RV their currency to atleast $1.17+ and problem will IMMEDIATELY BE SOLVED!!!

Agree.  Will they do it or just kick the can?

With foreign reserves building up & oil revenues pouring in...suddenly the RV is not as a high priority.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Luigi1 said:

Agree.  Will they do it or just kick the can?

With foreign reserves building up & oil revenues pouring in...suddenly the RV is not as a high priority.

Time will tell, but I really feel like we are close! Every single hour there is a new article about the fluctuations between the IQD and the USD and I'm not sure I've ever seen this many on a daily basis. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Luigi1  your right I believe they do what they always do which is kick the can down the road again.Even with all the good articles coming out not enough to change the money situation. Maybe we see something next year 2024. They canot afford any high amounts but maybe between a penny to 3 cents next year, They have billions out on the street and have been printing dinars constantly. Any large amounts will collapse their economy and put the country in Bankruptcy, We will not see anything near a dollar unfortunitely as these so called guru's keeps telling everyone. JMHO

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

From other sources:

this is what usually happens and why they have to remove zeros and release lower denoms..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Dinarrock  You had said all they have to do is RV to $1.17 + As I have said above I don't believe they can afford any high amount and their economy  could callapse. But if they increased it between 03 cents to 10 cents this would change the economy completely. They would not need to go to a dollar. Just start at 03 cents to 10 cents floating the dinar and it would go like wild fire Before  even 2 months there would be no limit what it could climb too and people buying and selling they would make so much money by doing this. But we know how Iraq does business don't we when its too late after discusing with committees for next 6 months to a year.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, edbeach said:

Dinarrock  You had said all they have to do is RV to $1.17 + As I have said above I don't believe they can afford any high amount and their economy  could callapse. But if they increased it between 03 cents to 10 cents this would change the economy completely. They would not need to go to a dollar. Just start at 03 cents to 10 cents floating the dinar and it would go like wild fire Before  even 2 months there would be no limit what it could climb too and people buying and selling they would make so much money by doing this. But we know how Iraq does business don't we when its too late after discusing with committees for next 6 months to a year.

never happen unless they lock out foreign investors from the ISX...they will not allow their banks to be bought up for pennies, and I am not talking mum and dad investors I am talking about foreign ownership by large multinationals or large investors...what they can do is offer to buy back large denoms at any rate they choose....ie: 10:1 in country and in turn offer a 1.17 or greater rate...they can also choose an exchange period from 2 months, 2 years and 10 years as previously mentioned in articles. JMHO

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, screwball said:

never happen unless they lock out foreign investors from the ISX...they will not allow their banks to be bought up for pennies, and I am not talking mum and dad investors I am talking about foreign ownership by large multinationals or large investors...what they can do is offer to buy back large denoms at any rate they choose....ie: 10:1 in country and in turn offer a 1.17 or greater rate...they can also choose an exchange period from 2 months, 2 years and 10 years as previously mentioned in articles. JMHO

FYI.  There's a good article on Saturday Iraq Financial News about foreign investors in Iraq in 2022.

China, Russia & Saudi Arabia are out invested the US by 20 to 1.

China will take full control if the US don't take more of an interest in the Iraq economy.

Iraq just signed one of the largest arms deals in history with Russia.

We are missing out on one of the biggest growing economies on earth.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, edbeach said:

I think Adam has addressed this before. If I remember correctly! Something about the IQD being a  Fiat currency! My spelling may be wrong too! I could be wrong but I was thinking that since the IQD was a fiat currency, The CBI didn't have to have a large reserve of oil,  gold, or silver backing the IQD! Since it was a fiat currency the CBI could do a 1 to 1 RV! I hope this makes sense, to what my understanding is about the IQD and a RV/RI! JMHO! 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I think Adam has addressed this before. If I remember correctly! Something about the IQD being a  Fiat currency! My spelling may be wrong too! I could be wrong but I was thinking that since the IQD was a fiat currency, The CBI didn't have to have a large reserve of oil,  gold, or silver backing the IQD! Since it was a fiat currency the CBI could do a 1 to 1 RV! I hope this makes sense, to what my understanding is about the IQD and a RV/RI! JMHO! 

fiat based on fractional reserve banking

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

FYI.  There's a good article on Saturday Iraq Financial News about foreign investors in Iraq in 2022.

China, Russia & Saudi Arabia are out invested the US by 20 to 1.

China will take full control if the US don't take more of an interest in the Iraq economy.

Iraq just signed one of the largest arms deals in history with Russia.

We are missing out on one of the biggest growing economies on earth.

i think they need to rebuild their own not worry about the US

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, screwball said:

i think they need to rebuild their own not worry about the US

It's not just about investing in Iraq.  IMHO.

It is also about the US profiting on the reconstruction of the Iraq economy.

US business is losing out to China & Russia.

The world's largest arms deal between Iraq & Russia could been US arms sales.

We are talking $Billions in lost trade & the US can only stand on the sidelines as Russia prospers.

Saudi Arabia is also in Russia arms deals as US arms builders go MIA.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Luigi1  As Screwball points out they need to rebuild thir own, I agree. Iraq wants us out of their country and time they fight their own and pay with their own money instead of the US giving more hand outs to them. Iran has just about taken over Iraq so lets get out completely & let them put on their own big boy pants. 

• Upvote 3

On 1/9/2023 at 10:05 AM, Luigi1 said:

From other sources:

IQD not necessarily weakening, the dollar is strong against all currencies right now. Still, I believe crash of petrodollar is imminent. Saudis making deal with BRICS to sell oil in other currencies. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1