Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today Could Be The Day.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Today Could Be The Day.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim:               Today Could Be The Day.

Mod:  HELLO EVERYONE! HOPE YOU ALL ARE HANGING IN THERE.

Member: Good evening Mark & Mods. Got good news tonight Mark?

MZ: There is an enormous piece of news I bet is already swamping the boards.  Somewhere in the last 48 hours appearing on the website of the Bank of International Settlements (BIS).

MZ “Central Bank & Monetary Authority Websites”  Scroll down & click the “I” button.  In Iraq they have made it to the BIS website now as a “Central Bank”  I believe this is an enormous sign that we are about to see a “boom “ in the WTO. To me this is a big one.

Member: When the IQD goes into a basket- will it go up or down within a few days?

MZ: It will immediately go up …you won’t see a dip when the attache  to the foreign basket of middle eastern currencies.

Member: TNT Tony says Friday thru Sunday.

Member:  If it comes out 1 to 1. I’m out of here headed to bank!

MZ: This one –well, I don’t know how seriously to take it …I will send it to my best “litmus testers” & see what they think“Insider Info: 400 thousand Wells Fargo & HSBC emails unleash financial redemption & skyrocket Zim bond wealth”  This is from Gazette Teller. This certainly hits the right sound buttons but may be us getting “trolled” So don’t read to much into it.

Member: I have a cousin …VP for bank said yes to new currency but is under NDA.

Member: Do you think we are going to have a Debt Jubilee?

MZ: Yes I do. If you follow history you will know we are going to have a debt jubilee. Economists from all over the world tell us the only way forward is with a debt jubilee. The worldwide debt load is untenable.

Member:  Envision the world that you want & see yourself living in it, manifest what you want.

Member: I can feel it in my fingers, I can feel it in my toes, RV is all around us & everybody knows.”

MZ: THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING. HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT! SEE YOU ALL IN THE MORNING FOR COFFEE @ 10:00 AM EST ~ UNLESS BREAKING NEWS HAPPENS!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Today Could Be The Day.

Hmmm.....Okkkkkkkk

Odd isn't it...over 400,000 e-mails sent out to WF & HSBC & nothing on the boards about anyone getting an e-mail to come in & exchange.  Not one.

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1