Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's See What Happens Today!

Luigi1

here's an article from Dinarland...

Let's see what happens today.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Nader From The Middle East:  Let's See What Happens Today.

ARTICLE:  Sudani announced.  He said in Arabic...he is going to put back the Dollar to his real value.   That's what he said exactly.   He revealed the value $3.48.   When!   I don't know.   Let's see what happens today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

24 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Nader From The Middle East:  

ARTICLE:  Sudani announced.  He said in Arabic...he is going to put back the Dollar to his real value.   That's what he said exactly.   He revealed the value $3.48.   

Hey Nader. Did Sudani really really really mention the rate $3.48? Can you prove it? Can you post the link?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

here's another article related to the above...US economic policies & debt affects the entire world...

TNT: 

ARTICLE:  Washington's policies pushes emerging countries to move towards their national currency.  The adoption of central banks in the world to approach to reduce the share of the US currency in it's international reserves because of the economic polies of Washington & the huge debt of the US.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

Hey Nader. Did Sudani really really really mention the rate $3.48? Can you prove it? Can you post the link?

Just an FYI. I watched Nader's video on this & what Nader said was that Sudani is going to put the dinar back to it's real value & that in Nader's opinion it should be $3.48. Sudani's definition of the "real value" is to be determined.

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Danishere4news2 said:

Just an FYI. I watched Nader's video on this & what Nader said was that Sudani is going to put the dinar back to it's real value & that in Nader's opinion it should be $3.48. Sudani's definition of the "real value" is to be determined.

Thanks.  That clears up a lot of confusion.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Danishere4news2 said:

Agree, and even they did they put the dinar at 3.48 what were really concerned with is what the exchange rate would be between the new dinar and the series we hold. Obviously we hope it will all be treated the same but that is too be determined. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, edbeach said:

Nader must have talked to his father again like he did before at 2 am saying rate changed had said this few months ago. He's just like the rest of these so called guru's full of  "Bull shite".

I am pretty certain it was said by the CBI at some point that the 3 zero note and the LD's will co exist for possibly up to 10 years. So , theoretically they would have the same rate

• Upvote 3

In regards to Nader, when I watch his videos there is something that always leaves me feeling that he is unsure of most of what he says, but people seem to just go along with it because he is from Iraq. Like he will say something then say, "But I don't know" or It might not happen or it might happen. There's always a huge void.

I'm sure things are coming together swiftly so we shall see! 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

My point was these so called guru's are always trying to tell everyone it has RV or will RV next week or tomorrow. It gets sicking every week some of them is telling us it will RV next week or has RV Every week we read the BS from them last 5 to 10,years now, You & I can do the same by telling everyone next week going to RV. The sad thing you have a lot of people believing what they say every week

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, edbeach said:

My point was these so called guru's are always trying to tell everyone it has RV or will RV next week or tomorrow. It gets sicking every week some of them is telling us it will RV next week or has RV Every week we read the BS from them last 5 to 10,years now, You & I can do the same by telling everyone next week going to RV. The sad thing you have a lot of people believing what they say every week

True. It's kind of the definition of insanity. These sheeple continue believing these gurus, who are never right & expecting different results. These people choose false hope over truth. Sadly many choose to never research or think on their own because of the hopium they get from these gurus. Ignorance is bliss

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, mally2 said:

and even they did they put the dinar at 3.48 what were really concerned with is what the exchange rate would be between the new dinar and the series we hold. Obviously we hope it will all be treated the same but that is too be determined. 

That's a million dollar question that I have in my mind, too.

• Upvote 1