Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TODAY!

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

It's international, today.

Bank notifications expected, today.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Bruce The Goose:                   I Know That we were looking for our notifications according to the information that we've had come to Us.  We Were Looking At Gotta Get Notified Today.

ARTICLE:  The PM of Iraq met with our President Trump for a couple of hours in an undisclosed location on Sunday afternoon & they were discussing the fact when PM, Sudani of Iraq was going to fly back to Iraq that afternoon.

Whenever he got in on Sunday supersonic jet, I don't know that absolutely. But when he was to get back he was going to announce to the entire country of Iraq they were indeed a sovereign nation & had a  sovereign currency & once that occurred, that announcement, we would have simultaneous announcement here, but our announcement would be made & not quite sure who was going to be make it but was to be made to banks & to our redemption centers & other institutions with other officials dealing with currency exchanges that the sovereign nation & as a sovereign currency & that once those announcements were made, we felt like we were good to go & get ready to get started.

Now tonight's Tuesday, We haven't started yet. But we know that we've checked with certain banks & certain banks, like Chase & Wells have the Dinar, for example is one of our currencies on the front screens of the banks & they are going up they're moving up, they're rising in value.

But there the last time we checked, the bank screens rates were flashing.  When a rate is flashing & not stable.  In other words, it's not just the rate itself on the screen, but when it's flashing on and off, it's flashing on auto. It's flashing it means that it's not quite ready for exchange, not quite ready to be exchanged.

Because we checked with certain banks that know this & they have this and it's not quite ready now.  So we're waiting according to the latest information that we have from redemption centers & banks, that they're waiting for the green light to come in the form of an email from Wells Fargo, corporate New York.

When that email comes in to the redemption centers, they will know that it's time to go it's time to start.  But that's got to come from Treasury to Wells Fargo corporate office in New York. And from New York, it comes down to us.

MarkZ  Update- Some Highlights By PDK-Not Verbatim.

THREAD: 

Member: Is anybody very frustrated with how “close” we really are but nothing actually happens?

Member: Been frustrated for 18 years….but this time it really does feel like it could happen at any time!

Member:  Hey Guys , Lets pray for this RV to start today!!!!

MZ: A hodgepodge of news today. On the bond side….I had one  from one of the biggest bond groups out there check in & told me they have not had an update from about 2 weeks now & they are not under an NDA.  So some are going & some are not? Maybe it has to do with whatever bank or paymasters is handling the transactions?

MZ: It is odd why certain groups are cracking down on information & some are not? I continue to hear from some that they can no longer talk. And that is more & more prevalent. One particular church group has gone dead silent.

Member: It is intentional how else can they blur the timeframe.

MZ: “Egypt moves to ditch the USD in trade” We continue to see the methodical progression of BRICS.

MZ: “ Protocol 20 codes, QFS, BRICS nations, Gesara & the power shift in global finance”  Interesting article from AMG.

MZ:Gold, Copper to get largest immediate boost from Fed easing, Goldman Sacs says”  We are looking for metals to continue to grow.

Member: I heard that Vietnam started their currency reform on 6/23…Do you think they are almost done?

MZ: I know they are making good progress & have talked about the need to raise their currency. Our US state dept. said a year & a half ago that they need to adjust their currency up. This morning a PNC Hawthorn rep messaged me to call him to discuss their investment platform. I had spoken in person to a Senior VP about 6 months ago. Hope it is because they know it's close.

Member: If bonds are getting paid. How long to get to 4B?

Member: That is the big question we all want to know.

Member: Mark, thank you for your service to this podcast. You are the hardest working person along with MM that I listen to.

Member: Thank you Andy! Thank you, Mark!! Have a great day, Everyone!

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1