Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Late Night Opinions -11:44 PM CDT - 1/20/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON

Paulette  Community Comment "We've been told in the last couple of weeks that we may only have 30 days to exchange, no one knows....and that we may not be able to take advantage of any float..." I don't think the 30 days is a probability.  It certainly may be a possibility. I hope not for MANY reasons...This is a speculative investment.

Militia Man  .0006 or .0007 as far as exchange rates concerned, when they drop the 3 zeros off of that it makes a big difference.  Do a little math.  Get a calculator and see what the difference is when you have .0007 to the dollar and you drop those 3 zeros and see what the calculation is.  You can see there's a big difference...It's phenomenal wonderful stuff.

Frank26  Question"How long will it take for the US to update the IQD price?"  Instantly, the moment the CBI pulls the switch on the new exchange rate.  It's electronic.  It pops up everywhere. 

Fnu Lnu   I'M BELIEVING THAT THE DINAR WILL REVALUE AND VERY VERY SOON. IT ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT IT WILL COME OUT HIGH, PERHAPS $10, AND THEY WILL ALLOW IT TO SETTLE. THIS GIVES IRAQ A BIG ADVANTAGE FOR BUYING RECONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND PAYING CONTRACTORS AND THEN ALLOW IT TO SETTLE DOWNWARD TO REACH AROUND $3.90 - $4.20.

Pimpy Article "Unshackling the Iraqi dinar...Iraq possesses over 100 billion in reserves parked at the US banks rendering it dependent on US officials goodwill" I was speaking about this before, the United States has to approve most everything the Iraqi government does, which means Iraq is not in a good position. The reason for that is they have to do whatever the American government wants...You think they are going to have what's best for the Iraqi people? No. They're more interested in these big corporations and doing what they can do to hold down the value of the Iraqi dinar...

:twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Fnu Lnu IT ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT IT WILL COME OUT HIGH, PERHAPS $10, AND THEY WILL ALLOW IT TO SETTLE. THIS GIVES IRAQ A BIG ADVANTAGE FOR BUYING RECONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND PAYING CONTRACTORS AND THEN ALLOW IT TO SETTLE DOWNWARD TO REACH AROUND $3.90 - $4.20

:bravo::confused2::rocking-chair:🎃🎄:soon:

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

:bravo::confused2::rocking-chair:🎃🎄:soon:

Now this would be something. Let me see that would make me beyond rich.

that would make some owners of IDQ  trillionaires / multitrillionairs such as the 

US treasury and the Bush’s etc. 

no way $10usd to 1 idq will ever happen. Iraq may have lots of wealth but not that much. To many of us and other Countries own lots of IDQ’s. I would say we would be blessed at $1 USD to $1 IDQ.

Example: if Iraq would have 186 tons of gold which is equal to 5,425,000 Troy oz. So at $2000 usd and oz. That is only a little more than a couple billion usd which they would never get trying to sell in bulks. Yes Iraq has many other means of wealth but is it liquid can they convert to cover a flood of IDQ’s being traded in for the USD or the pound etc.

I not sure where this person came up with this figure but in my book it the most crazy figure I have heard. 
So I have to 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I heard people who had invested in the Kuwaiti dinar say that when it first started revaluing the rate was all over the place (some said over 7 to 1) before it settled to where it is now.   Unfortunately it never stayed there long enough for anyone to be able to take advantage of it.  They didn't have the internet sources like we have today and had to rely on contacts over there to fill them in on what was happening.  I do know that what happened with Kuwait is not the same as what will  happen with the Iraqi dinar.  Its a whole different situation.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

8 minutes ago, screwball said:

Officially documents by the Bremer government have them returning back to 3.22

Paul Bremer?!! I would not put much faith in that document if there were any. 3.22 would be nice but pretty sure it won’t happen at least no at first.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, cutter73 said:

I won't need 30 days unless it's a terrible line...🤣 I'll run in/out and never look back! The longest roller coaster ride ever (groundhog day) as well.

I hope we have up to at least a year, two would be great.

57 minutes ago, cutter73 said:

I won't need 30 days unless it's a terrible line...🤣 I'll run in/out and never look back! The longest roller coaster ride ever (groundhog day) as well.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Unless they LOP/ RD first at 1:1 , then RV at 10:1. And that means the dinar holders only make the profit= 10 times from the original investment.

9 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

I believe 10-1 would be like 1 million idq would equal 100,000 usd. I was thinking earlier 1-10. Got my numbers turned around. Bummer😁👍

On 1/21/2024 at 9:52 AM, Dretown39 said:

Iraq stated they would like to get to $1.13-1.17. Then eventually to their $3.22 rate.

Either or... just do it! Even 50 cents initially. It will go up no doubt 

• Pow! 2