Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Sudani pledges that the Iraqi army will be at the forefront of the world's armies - 1/05/2024

Al-Sudani pledges that the Iraqi army will be at the forefront of the world's armies

Al-Sudani pledges that the Iraqi army will be at the forefront of the world's armies

2024-01-05 // 21:32

Shafaq News / The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, pledged on Saturday that the Iraqi army would be at the forefront of the world’s armies in terms of combat level and high readiness.

Al-Sudani said in a statement on the occasion of the 103rd anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi army, “Our Iraqi army, which with its sacrifices painted great epics, and protected the land of Iraq with the blood of its people from the evils of aggressors,” adding, “If it were not for those great sacrifices, Iraq would not have enjoyed stability, security, and peace.” .

He added, "These sacrifices always push us forward, double our adherence to our democratic system, and increase our insistence and resolve to build our free and dignified state in which all Iraqis live equally, without distinction or discrimination."

Al-Sudani continued by saying, "Our pledge to you, our heroes in the Iraqi army, is to be supportive of you, to preserve your rights, and to be at the forefront of the armies, in terms of combat level and high readiness."

Today, Saturday, marks the 103rd anniversary of the founding of the first regiment in the Iraqi army on January 6, 1921. It bore the name “Musa Al-Kadhim Regiment.” It was the first nucleus in the army’s long march, and was followed by two air and naval forces, increasing its strength until it became 4 divisions. The first and third divisions were in Baghdad, the second division was in Kirkuk, and the fourth division was in Diwaniyah.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

Well, right after the ISIS invasion, you could buy an Iraqi army rifle real cheap.  
Never fired and only dropped once. 

Wasn't there a pic of a few soldiers running from isis dressed as women?

They where terrified of isis I heard that from a neighbor who was Iraqi.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, nannab said:

Wasn't there a pic of a few soldiers running from isis dressed as women?

They where terrified of isis I heard that from a neighbor who was Iraqi.

best i remember its was isis cross-dressing fleeing but hey maybe the iraqi fighters like to play dress up too 🤣

cheers we wait 

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/isis-fighters-dress-as-women-in-desperate-attempt-to-flee-battlefield-394060

Edited by 3n1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

🤣 🤣  What ever floats their boat and each to his/her own 🤣🤣 

Yes we wait and laugh in between :D

2 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

best i remember its was isis cross-dressing fleeing but hey maybe the iraqi fighters like to pay dress up too 🤣

cheers we wait 

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/isis-fighters-dress-as-women-in-desperate-attempt-to-flee-battlefield-394060

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

With this kind of statement he’s laying the foundation to kick out the international coalition forces from Iraq.

There’s other news articles talking about it. 

I believe trump signed the withdrawal in a secret meeting on the tarmac back in Christmas 2018 I think! Can’t recall exact date but he did go to Iraq for Christmas…any withdrawal will be conditional on a RV

• Upvote 3