Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Late Morning Opinions @ 11:22 AM MDT - 1/03/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy  Question: "When you say, managed float, if it hits Forex tonight and comes out let's call it $0.22...if that thing shot up to $1.00 in 24 hours are they going to try to restrict it?" There has to be more growth. You would de-stabilize the economy. They're just now getting on their feet. The last thing you want to do is drop some huge exchange rate in their laps because it effects all businesses...there's a lot more involved. I'm not saying it's not going to go up in value. Obviously...I believe that it's gonna go up in value but I'm not a person that supports...we're gonna get a $3.22 rate.

Walkingstick  The evidence for the monetary reform was perfectly set up at the start of 2024. If that's the case, what happened? Ka-ka happens. Things happen.  It is what it is. What...I'm very very excited about, it's not about rumors..Iran stealing...lies...our government here in the United States of America...Right now what it is, is they are announcing the monetary reform to the Iraqi citizens. There talking about the float and the reason why they're talking about the float IMO is because that's the next phase...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

I was hoping for the 1st with the banks requiring their employees to work over the weekend, but I am sure that it will take a little longer for something like this.   I have heard over the years they needed at least 3 days to get it done, but if it takes a little long...all good with me!  :bravo:

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I was hoping for the 1st with the banks requiring their employees to work over the weekend, but I am sure that it will take a little longer for something like this.   I have heard over the years they needed at least 3 days to get it done, but if it takes a little long...all good with me!  :bravo:

Banging-head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

So are they opening tomorrow and then closed again Friday n Saturday?

My guess, the banks will be open on Friday. 

Saturday is their Holy Day, if I'm not mistaking.

Their banks were supposed to be closed from the 30th to the 3rd after a five-day holiday.

Iraq celebrates both New Year & Islamic New Year.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

So did I, didn't Iraq move the payments to today because banks were closed on the 2nd?

My error.  

It looks like the banks are trading today from this updated article...

Goldilocks:  Intel:  Dee and I did get confirmed in a meeting with our CBI contact that the Iraqi Dinar is currently trading through electronic mechanisms.  As their currency expands into the International stage this year, they do expect to have a currency with a higher value as the year progresses. This is a learning curve for them as well as other currencies around the world as many of them began the process of trading in their own currencies on an official level today. We did schedule a meeting with our contact and other members of their IT Department for later this week or early next week. © Goldilocks.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

My error.  

It looks like the banks are trading today from this updated article...

Goldilocks:  Intel:  Dee and I did get confirmed in a meeting with our CBI contact that the Iraqi Dinar is currently trading through electronic mechanisms.  As their currency expands into the International stage this year, they do expect to have a currency with a higher value as the year progresses. This is a learning curve for them as well as other currencies around the world as many of them began the process of trading in their own currencies on an official level today. We did schedule a meeting with our contact and other members of their IT Department for later this week or early next week. © Goldilocks.

All good Luigi1 👍 

We're all trying to figure this out together. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

37 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

My guess, the banks will be open on Friday. 

Saturday is their Holy Day, if I'm not mistaking.

Their banks were supposed to be closed from the 30th to the 3rd after a five-day holiday.

Iraq celebrates both New Year & Islamic New Year.

Any excuse to take a few more days off ;) lol 😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Ty.

Where do I find bond lady?

Bondlady's Corner mods are mainly dinar information & news commentators.  They are not real Gurus.  Their comments can be found on many other alternate Dinar Sites.

• Thanks 3