Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: There is no scarcity of dinar stocks and the monetary supply exceeds 100 trillion

RJG

Central Bank: There is no scarcity of dinar stocks and the monetary supply exceeds 100 trillion

• Time: 11/27/2023 14:02:05
  •  
  • Read: 1,703 times

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, denied that there was a scarcity in the stock of the Iraqi dinar.

Al-Alaq said in a press statement, “The state’s financial situation is at a good level,” noting that “the size of the monetary mass or the exported currency amounts to more than 100 trillion dinars, 70 percent of which is in circulation.”

He pointed out that "there are a large number of stalled projects and there is accelerated work to address them, and the Prime Minister is paying great attention to this file," noting "a wide movement regarding the demand for investment projects in the country."

He pointed out that "these are positive indicators that benefit from the state of stability in the country and the stability of the financial and monetary conditions," stressing that "the trend toward electronic payment aims to reduce the phenomenon of the cash economy and keep pace with development that serves the citizen, the state, and the economy."

Al-Alaq said, “Keeping cash and hoarding only carries risks, and the world is heading towards digital transformation, which is considered the fourth revolution in the world,” pointing to “a broad strategic plan to expand by switching to electronic payment.”

https://alforatnews.iq/news/البنك-المركزي-لا-شحة-بمخزون-الدينار-والكتلة-النقدية-تتجاوز-الـ-100-تريليون

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

That is a lot of dinar in circulation.... that could slow things down by the time they reduce the money supply.  In saying that it could be a wee lie

That doesn't represent the note count in circulation. That's more of the value their speaking on. Iraq reduced their note count some years back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

“the size of the monetary mass or the exported currency amounts to more than 100 trillion dinars, 70 percent of which is in circulation.”

100 trillion monetary mass / 1310 = $76.5 billion dollars 

Reserves are $115 billion dollars 

$115 billion dollars in reserves / $76.5 billion dollars monetary mass = $1.50

70 trillion dinar in circulation / 1310 = $53.5 billion dollars 

$115 billion dollars in reserves / $53.5 billion dollars in circulation = $2.14

Go 2024

Go Stronger Dinar

Awesome post LB thank you!! While option one I would jump all in for, I still hope for option #2…lol..!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

Had a vision that showed me 1-1 then flashed 1-2 than one more flash at 1-3 and I woke right up..like I gotta hit the bank lol... So I'm holding out for 3$ lol

I am quite psychic my Irish and Scottish genes but I have had a few flashes like that, actually woke me up so I normally take these as correct! Did you ask your gate keeper for the rates? 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Laid Back said:

“the size of the monetary mass or the exported currency amounts to more than 100 trillion dinars, 70 percent of which is in circulation.”

100 trillion monetary mass / 1310 = $76.5 billion dollars 

$115 billion dollars in reserves / $76.5 billion dollars monetary mass = $1.50

70 trillion dinar in circulation / 1310 = $53.5 billion dollars 

$115 billion dollars in reserves / $53.5 billion dollars in circulation = $2.14

Go 2024

Go Stronger Dinar

Excellent post 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, screwball said:

I am quite psychic my Irish and Scottish genes but I have had a few flashes like that, actually woke me up so I normally take these as correct! Did you ask your gate keeper for the rates? 

That's all I was shown...well maybe a few different but all around the same visions, my late father who gave me some of his told me one day he had a dream we were in the bank exchanging his dinar just me and him...and the funny thing my siblings all don't have anymore or don't believe...crazy huh

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

That's all I was shown...well maybe a few different but all around the same visions, my late father who gave me some of his told me one day he had a dream we were in the bank exchanging his dinar just me and him...and the funny thing my siblings all don't have anymore or don't believe...crazy huh

That’s very crazy. Awesome

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, screwball said:

I had a flash where I woke up and that I had found a lot of money in a box under the house…took me a awhile to interpret it but eventually 

Realised it was the box of dinar cash hiding under my bed! 

If I were you I would still dig under my house.

• Haha 12