Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Going up in increaments

BETTYBOOP

11-22-2023   Newshound Guru Pimpy   Month, month and a half there's been quite a bit of positive news coming out of Iraq.  Let's hope they stay out of trouble and continue working on doing what it takes to regain their sovereignty.  They're taking all the right steps to do what it takes to appreciate the Iraqi dinar which all of us are happy about.  You still got people out there...swearing up and down that means there's going to be a reinstatement of the $3.22 rate.  I'm going to continue to tell you no it isn't.  I still believe the Iraqi dinar is going to go up in increments.  It's not going to jump up to $3.22 right off the get-go.  It'll get there fairly quick but it's not going to happen overnight.  As long as they stay in the good graces of the Untied States everything should be fine.

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I have to say.... although Pimpy  flip flops all over the place , I have to agree it will go in increments. I think a straight up Ri back to the original rate would be too much of a shock to the markets. If I am wrong I would still be good with a straight up RI. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

I cash in some, when they come out 1:1 to get rid of the USD usage to get debt free. Then sit back and wait to see where it goes. I believe, do to the pride of middle eastern minds, that they want to get close to Kuwait values,  like before it all came crashing down. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

I cash in some, when they come out 1:1 to get rid of the USD usage to get debt free. Then sit back and wait to see where it goes. I believe, do to the pride of middle eastern minds, that they want to get close to Kuwait values,  like before it all came crashing down. 

Hadn't thought about their pride playing a part in this. Thanks

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

11-22-2023   Newshound Guru Pimpy   Month, month and a half there's been quite a bit of positive news coming out of Iraq.  Let's hope they stay out of trouble and continue working on doing what it takes to regain their sovereignty.  They're taking all the right steps to do what it takes to appreciate the Iraqi dinar which all of us are happy about.  You still got people out there...swearing up and down that means there's going to be a reinstatement of the $3.22 rate.  I'm going to continue to tell you no it isn't.  I still believe the Iraqi dinar is going to go up in increments.  It's not going to jump up to $3.22 right off the get-go.  It'll get there fairly quick but it's not going to happen overnight.  As long as they stay in the good graces of the Untied States everything should be fine.

Yup. 

CBI Director Alak confirmed yesterday, the 'Project To Delete The Zeros' is still on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Thanks @Luigi1 I hadn't saw that.They do appear to be in a rush for some reason.

FYI...Here's the article from yesterday...

Militia Man:    My Way-My Time.

Article:  “Alaq says the rise in the exchange rate in his time and the project to delete the zeros still exists”   When was that?  July 26, 2023.  The plan is still underway, hasn’t changed.  It’s a dynamic and fluid circumstance.  We had the Bank of International Settlements come out and talk about highly complex financial transactions …shocks, warning people…we can see there’s some fireworks going on…in the background.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Rumor has it(from another site that I'm sure many are aware of) that all major currencies will be on an even level of 1 to 1 in the new year. That means the KWD will depreciate supposedly, along with other currencies values above a buck. If true, I really wonder IF they will appreciate from $1, or just stay there?  I am not a part of that site that is claiming these things, so I cannot ask this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, hspotman said:

Rumor has it(from another site that I'm sure many are aware of) that all major currencies will be on an even level of 1 to 1 in the new year. That means the KWD will depreciate supposedly, along with other currencies values above a buck. If true, I really wonder IF they will appreciate from $1, or just stay there?  I am not a part of that site that is claiming these things, so I cannot ask this.

Even if it stays at a dollar we will all have made money. I could reduce my hours. Incest it and live off the interest.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

I have always gone with Adam's theory, that they will come out small to suck up a lot of the tired dinar holders, and then float it.  It always made sense to me.  There are a lot of dinar holders that would take .10 right now to get out of here.  I plan on being here until the end!  :rocking-chair:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I have always gone with Adam's theory, that they will come out small to suck up a lot of the tired dinar holders, and then float it.  It always made sense to me.  There are a lot of dinar holders that would take .10 right now to get out of here.  I plan on being here until the end!  :rocking-chair:

Like you I will be here until it at least hits the dollar or just above the dollar. At that rate I would make a huge profit on what I invested and be able to quit work and live a better life.

• Upvote 3

Though some will disagree..I'm of the mindset that Iraq will not come out at 10 cents. I've stated before that with all the contracts, revamping their monetary policy, the fact that the budget is based off $70 or more on barrel of oil...$1:1 makes sense & is necessary. Or at least $.70. Either will not be too high to start with. It's artificially devalued..10 cents just not happening!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

I still think it will go up in increments. I believe we see between .03cents to .10 cents staying low for awhile then start floating back & forth. Within 6 monthst climbing to  1.00 jumbing back and forth around 1.00.  I don't see this moving much beyond 1.00 for another year. Too much shock next year 2024. I know a lot of people will disagree on the starting amount I'm predicting but still feel they have many exspenses coming on the investment side of projects they doing. This just my opinion would like see higher amount but trying to be down to earth no hopium 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

around $1.50  a

That where I believe it will start…let’s not forget their are a number of countires that hold dinar, through printing, currency swap agreements etc…a strong dinar will benefit many countries in financial ruin…a good way of rebalancing those bad balance sheets…just saying 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2