Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Gradual Decline Of The USD Or A Float.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

A gradual float is the recommendation.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

From Other Sources:    A Gradual Decline In The USD Exchange Rate.

ARTICLE: The Finance Minister to the PM, Mohammed Salih, suggests a gradual decline in the USD exchange rate.  Salih, the financial advisor to the PM suggested yesterday, Wednesday, that the ER of the USD would gradually decline with the approval of the Budget Law. 

He stated "The delays in enacting the Budget Law delayed the increased demand for the USD & the high spending in the Iraq currency by the citizens, merchants & the government. 

He added "Iraq currently has a good hard currency cash reserves, which are at the highest levels in Iraq history".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

A gradual float is the recommendation.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

From Other Sources:    A Gradual Decline In The USD Exchange Rate.

ARTICLE: The Finance Minister to the PM, Mohammed Salih, suggests a gradual decline in the USD exchange rate.  Salih, the financial advisor to the PM suggested yesterday, Wednesday, that the ER of the USD would gradually decline with the approval of the Budget Law. 

He stated "The delays in enacting the Budget Law delayed the increased demand for the USD & the high spending in the Iraq currency by the citizens, merchants & the government. 

He added "Iraq currently has a good hard currency cash reserves, which are at the highest levels in Iraq history".

Thinking if they hope to bring business and investors into the fold "gradual" isn't the best path...CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

IMHO....and I maybe wrong a gradual float from where they are now does nothing for investors or the citizens. I think they need to start either just above or just below the dollar and float from there. To come straight out the gate at $3+ would be grate but I also think that would be too big a shock to the markets and would set them up to fail dramatically. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

IMHO....and I maybe wrong a gradual float from where they are now does nothing for investors or the citizens. I think they need to start either just above or just below the dollar and float from there. To come straight out the gate at $3+ would be grate but I also think that would be too big a shock to the markets and would set them up to fail dramatically. 

Agree.

Come out with a manageable RV rate at .10 cents then float from there.

This would address the inflation problems without over heating the Iraq economy.  

The investors will come if they at least do that at the very minimum. 

Everybody win & there's something in it for everyone.    IMHO.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

50 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Agree.

Come out with a manageable RV rate at .10 cents then float from there.

This would address the inflation problems without over heating the Iraq economy.  

The investors will come if they at least do that at the very minimum. 

Everybody win & there's something in it for everyone.    IMHO.

I still think you're Adam Montana.....😮

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

I still think you're Adam Montana.....😮

That makes sense. I remember when Luigi had a big negative number, and somehow it went positive quite a few. He definitely has pull. This was about couple years ago at least maybe more.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jg1 said:

That makes sense. I remember when Luigi had a big negative number, and somehow it went positive quite a few. He definitely has pull. This was about couple years ago at least maybe more.

Yes....he was the second clown then.....seems to be rather brilliant now....😮CL 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Gradual decline most likely means we are gonna be here until the end of time waiting for them numbnuts to slowly increase the exchange rate to our liking.

Hahaha…he called them numb nuts!!

exactly!!

Also, of what benefit would it be to come out below 1:1? They will not get rid of the USD no matter what they are saying that they can’t use it. Just my opinion. I don’t trust these gurus saying they aren’t excepting USD and only using IRD. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Gradual decline most likely means we are gonna be here until the end of time waiting for them numbnuts to slowly increase the exchange rate to our liking.

I don't think so...We will see this RV-RI sooner rather than later...here's why...

Iraq is obligated under the Paris Accord to do it's part.  

The West forgave Iraq for all it's debts...Iraq owes us big time & it's time to cough it up.

IMHO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Well now when we have our Vegas party, instead of drinking and crap games we can wheelchair races! 🤠

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I don't think so...We will see this RV-RI sooner rather than later...here's why...

Iraq is obligated under the Paris Accord to do it's part.  

The West forgave Iraq for all it's debts...Iraq owes us big time & it's time to cough it up.

IMHO.

Here, here!! Right beside you on this!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's another article related to the above...

Goldilocks:   "Everything Has Been Reset On Paper"

ARTICLE: In 2021, Franklin Templeton utilized a public blockchain to record mutual fund transmissions.

Franklin Templeton is a global investment firm founded in NYC in 1947 known as Franklin Distributors, Inc.  

They are now working with the SEC in utilizing new features to include other assets with greater speed & efficiency on the blockchain network.   Going forward, Franklin Templeton has unlocked the ability to use stablecoins & other forms of payment to fulfill their International Payments.

A stablecoin with yield? Tokenized fund perhaps just the start for fund gian.

Since the beginning of the year, the stock market has been overvalued in terms of the new tightening measures and liquidity risks involved in these assessments.   It is important to be ever-watchful for an imminent transition into real values going into the second half of this year.   © Goldilocks.

• Upvote 1