Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT: It's Before Us.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

It's Before Us...It's Before Us.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verifed.  Your opine.

MilitiaMan:   It's Before Us

ARTICLE: Government agencies, the GOI, the CBI, their delegations - they're all talking to us about exchange rate changes, forewarning...to hold on to (the Dinar) because they're going to be more stronger against the US Dollar.  They go from, the Dinar is stronger (to) the Iraq Dinar will rise against the US Dollar in a few weeks...And then he says, soon.  And then the other day on the 18th, he says..."Now" We can take all that information to let us believe that change is coming, it's before us.  What we are seeing now is phenomenal.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

Here's another article related to the above...this article says it all...

Kaperoni:   IMF Guidance.

ARTICLE: What we have hoped for is that Iraq follows the guidance of the IMF & allows the currency to float & a gradual appreciation over time based on the success & growth of the Iraq economy.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

MilitiaMan:   It's Before Us

ARTICLE: Government agencies, the GOI, the CBI, their delegations - they're all talking to us about exchange rate changes, forewarning...to hold on to (the Dinar) because they're going to be more stronger against the US Dollar.  They go from, the Dinar is stronger (to) the Iraq Dinar will rise against the US Dollar in A FEW WEEKS...And then he says, SOON.  And then the other day on the 18th, he says..."NOW" We can take all that information to let us believe that change is coming, it's before us. 

A few weeks=Soon=Now=In the coming days=This month=Next month? Let's see what other words that we haven't heard before coming from Iraq?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 1

here's another article related to the above...The Dinar is back to it's old rate of 1,320...

Khan Baba:  Dinar Is Back To It's Old Rate.

TIDBIT: The Dinar is back 1,320 Dinar to Iraqi Dinar.  The Iraqi Dinar new national currency of Iraq Dinar revaluation.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I purchased my first 2 million in 2004 at 4,000 to the USD.

I should had purchased more if I only had known.

2 hours ago, screwball said:

I got most of mine at 3860

You're both so fortunate for getting in at that rate. I didn't get in until 2009  @ 1168  which is when I first heard about the IQD. Let's hope & pray that they stop dragging their feet, and that  this venture finally comes to fruition soon..! Blessings ... RON 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

i think when we put everything ito perspective, we knew but to what extent that the iranians were controlling iraq, we did not know obama had created isis and funded it and was behind the attack on mosul. we can be thankful for trump wipping out the general in iraq threatening and killing iraq politicians and we have come so far in such short time..lets hope this ride is over. there were many outisde influences and forces working against us.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

17 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The Dinar is back to it's old rate of 1,320...

Old rate=soon rate=in the coming days rate=a few weeks rate=now rate=this month rate=next month rate=floating rate=gradual rate=revalue rate=cbi rate=imf rate=international rate=world bank rate=sucker rate? What else? 

15 hours ago, screwball said:

i think when we put everything ito perspective, we knew but to what extent that the iranians were controlling iraq, we did not know obama had created isis and funded it and was behind the attack on mosul. we can be thankful for trump wipping out the general in iraq threatening and killing iraq politicians and we have come so far in such short time..lets hope this ride is over. there were many outisde influences and forces working against us.

Just curious: why Trump didn't make conditions ripe for an RV-RI under his watch.  Both the US & Iraq enjoyed some peace &  prosperity under his watch.  Iraq was ready, then.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Just curious: why Trump didn't make conditions ripe for an RV-RI under his watch.  Both the US & Iraq enjoyed some peace &  prosperity under his watch.  Iraq was ready, then.

As Coorslite mentioned yesterday, "its all connected" and takes time to get the new system in place.  Lots of happenings behind the scenes.  Believe we are there.  Not hard to figure it out if you search it out.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

43 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

As Coorslite mentioned yesterday, "its all connected" and takes time to get the new system in place.  Lots of happenings behind the scenes.  Believe we are there.  Not hard to figure it out if you search it out.

I like your positive attitude & enthusiasm.   I hope your spot on.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Maybe, as evidenced with everything we are seeing today, the deep state was still too entrenched in our gov and govt of Iraq, Iran etc. timing wasn’t right and would have made them extremely more wealthy than they already are. The EO he signed that said anyone involved in human trafficking etc could be frozen may eventually come into play but maybe they hadn’t cleaned up enough corruption. It scares me to think that the current admin would RV and look like the hero’s to the current financial system. If that is the case nothing will change in our financial system and tax and spend politicians, just thinking out loud 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1